Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:19:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: need a 2.5btc loan  (Read 1415 times)
andrewboy44 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:01:25 PM

I need a 2.5btc loan. I will repay 3.5 btc in a month or less. I can verify my social networks, skype, a picture id (drivers license), phone number, and address. I need the loan today for an item that I am trying to bid on to purchase. Any other information needed I will give as long as its nothing crazy like my social ha. I am a active member on here and i am loyal to my word. If you can help me please comment or pm me. Thank you
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:06:38 PM

Have collateral? If no good luck finding a loaner...
andrewboy44 (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:09:30 PM

what would type of collateral would you want? i have things per say
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:11:57 PM

Litecoins ideally if not shares, if not something me or a escrow can hold worth more than the amount loaned in order to sell it if you default.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 11:16:59 PM

It would be something worth value of about 3 BTC.  I'd suggest something digital, like stock/coin holdings.
If you only have physical items, that's fine, but shipping is a pain.
andrewboy44 (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 11:27:00 PM

It would be something worth value of about 3 BTC.  I'd suggest something digital, like stock/coin holdings.
If you only have physical items, that's fine, but shipping is a pain.

I can give you the password to my brainwallet which holds I think .8btc and I will give you my btc-e login
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3087

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 12:47:50 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2013, 01:06:53 AM by Vod

I can give you the password to my brainwallet which holds I think .8btc and I will give you my btc-e login

No need to give us passwords.  Now you only need to ask for a 1.7btc loan.  What do you have for collateral that we can easily sell for $200?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
andrewboy44 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 12:54:26 AM

No need to give us passwords.  Now you only need to ask for a 1.7btc loan.  What do you have for collateral that we can easily sell for $200?
whateve, the problem is I need the coin before 11 tonight so I can purchase what I'm bidding on. I can pay you back in a week or less. (just going to buy the bitcoin from coinbase. I'm a level one buyer so it take 2-5 days for them to go through with my order). But like I told everyone I will give you my social networks, phone number, copy of my id, address, etc. Everything you need to know who I am. I swear I'm not trying to rip anyone
Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 12:55:51 AM

Just redeem the brain wallet, jesus man think. lol

I will eat my keyboard if someone actually loans you without stocks or LTC or decent collateral.
andrewboy44 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 12:58:21 AM

Just redeem the brain wallet, jesus man think. lol

I will eat my keyboard if someone actually loans you without stocks or LTC or decent collateral.
I still need to remanding btc. I hate how scammers have ruined the btc world. everyone automatically assumes they will get ripped now. I'm giving you my personal infromation... hell I will post it all on this forum for everyone to see so the whole btc community could come after me. I'm not trying to rip anyone what so ever. If you have all my personal infromation you can easily get me arrested if I was to scam someone
andrewboy44 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 12:58:55 AM

wow who just did that to my trust? wtf
Magazine

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 01:01:13 AM

Seriously, what can someone do with your personal info over a 300 USD loan. Nothing, taking you to court would cost more than that.
andrewboy44 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 01:02:35 AM

Seriously, what can someone do with your personal info over a 300 USD loan. Nothing, taking you to court would cost more than that.
fuck you if you just did that to my trust. I worked way to hard on my account and posting things for the community for someonet o just go and randomly destroy my trust like that. fuck you if you did tht. That is dirty af
Magazine

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 01:03:39 AM

fuck you if you just did that to my trust. I worked way to hard on my account and posting things for the community for someonet o just go and randomly destroy my trust like that. fuck you if you did tht. That is dirty af
It was Vod, click on your trust and you see it retard.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3087

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 01:04:21 AM

Dude, relax.  I'll take it off later, since your scam is time based.  Just want to warn newbies you are not trustworthy.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
andrewboy44 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 01:05:16 AM

Dude, relax.  I'll take it off later, since your scam is time based.  Just want to warn newbies you are not trustworthy.

thats dirty man.. I'm not even trying to scam anyone.. I can't believe this.
Magazine

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 01:07:00 AM

You post like you're 15 or something, this is why no one will loan you
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 01:07:03 AM

Well, that's very reassuring.
The more times you say this, the more negative trust you'll get.

So, this post was helping the community right?
Just because I saw this post, this is either what:

-Tryhards post
-Scammers post

Choose which one you are.  But after seeing that, I'm not impressed. It's like you NEED this loan, the world won't end if you don't receive it.
And trust me, you probably won't receive a loan after this.
andrewboy44 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 01:10:06 AM

No I'm just really mad because I needed this loan for the tradehill avalon mini 60gh/s miners. they are going for 2btc right now. This loan meant a lot to me seriously. And now all my chances of getting this loan are like gone and the auction ends at 12 pm est time.... https://tradehill.com/auctions/products/avalon-60ghs
Magazine

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 01:13:34 AM

No I'm just really mad because I needed this loan for the tradehill avalon mini 60gh/s miners. they are going for 2btc right now. This loan meant a lot to me seriously. And now all my chances of getting this loan are like gone and the auction ends at 12 pm est time.... https://tradehill.com/auctions/products/avalon-60ghs

Chill, Vod's trust never ruined your chances anyway there was no way you was getting this loan.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: