Bitcoin Forum
December 08, 2019, 01:14:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to properly scalp / daytrade  (Read 32 times)
msantamaria86

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:59:29 PM

Hello, I finished the trading course in babypips and have started doing some scalping, i have plenty of free time and enough patience (i hope) to make it as a scalper. However i have some scalping doubts for the more seasoned, since i have a bunch of questions please dont feel the necessity to answer all, any kind of help is much appreciated!

Do you try to have 100% of your scalping budget invested at any time? I was hoping to invest 3% in each trade, but that would mean 30 active trades, which is too big to keep in check (unless you have a bot).

What profit do you aim for in each trade? or better yet, what do you think is a good target for starting scalpers. As of now, my total scalping budget is only 500 dlrs, (the rest in hodl mode), i aim to make 20 dolars per day initially, how many trades/which percentage would you recomend is good to achive that result as a beginner scalper? Considering that is just 4%.

Thank you, any kind of input will be much apreciated.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
buiatti

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:23:03 PM

Have you been able to get any good website for doing the scalping? I'm willing to do the same, but I don't know where I can do it with a higher variety of altcoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.