Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:14:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🔥 [ANN] ARBITRAGING (ARB/PoW) The Arbitrage Professionals 🚀🔥  (Read 1417 times)
Arwinkim (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:26:35 AM

ARBITRAGING
The Arbitrage Professionals

A platform using its advanced Arbitrage Bot software to produce trading profits. A team of experienced developers with expert knowledge on Arbitrage trading. Trading Bot operates on the Blockchain with all activity recorded for all investors to see.

!!!MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
OUR aBOT IS CURRENTLY IN BETA TESTING WITH OVER 10 USERS, WE HAVE GREAT FEEDBACK SO FAR!
Click here --->aBOT BETA TESTING VIDEO REVIEW

A UNIQUE PROFIT GENERATING TOKEN WITH LOW TOTAL SUPPLY

Arbitraging team are successful arbitrage masters who firmly believe that limiting the total number of circulating tokens is the key to developing a platform with an appreciating Token value. Due to a lack of knowledge and experience, a vast number of investors have purchased slow growing tokens which suffer from a large total supply; this has become a recurring problem in the current crypto market. To overcome this issue, we will only release 10 million ARB tokens ensuring natural growth and token value appreciation for our community of investors.

ARBITRAGE TRADING
You can invest your ARB token in to our Decentralised ecosystem exclusively from the ARB dashboard. You can then use our custom Arbitrage trading aBOT (auto BOT) or mBOT (manual BOT) software to start generating Arbitrage profits. Your daily trading profits are paid directly to your external wallet in ARB tokens. ARB Gives you complete control – there are NO Lock In periods on your investment so you are free to withdraw your funds whenever you decide.

You can then choose to keep your funds in your wallet or reinvest back in to the Arbitrage trading BOT and continue to receive daily profits.
100% Of The Profits You are Paid Are Produced By The BOT Software.
We do NOT have a Multi Level Marketing or Ponzi structure – this ensures ARB will be a long term sustainable Arbitrage trading platform.

LAUNCH DATE

We aim to launch aBOT & mBOT to our investors in Q2 2018

Revolutionary Decentralised Platform
We created the ARB platform so you can make transactions directly without any central organisation influence. ARB will be the first Arbitrage trading platform that is 100% decentralised providing you with ultimate transparency.
Your external ARB, MyEtherWallet or MetaMask wallet will simply be scanned and read by our platform, so you will never have to hold your funds on our platform.

You will never have to deposit on the ARB platform, so you have complete freedom to withdraw when you decide.
Our exchange will also allow members to buy and sell ARB tokens directly to and from each other. When you use our Arbitrage trading BOT you will simply send your ARB to an external cold storage wallet and your daily profits will be sent back to your MyEtherWallet or MetaMask.

This will be a game changer in the investment platform community and we will start a revolution in the market giving investors 100% control over their investment.

ARB TOKEN TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Technical Specifications and distribution

Platform: Ethereum Blockchain
Algorithm: PoW
Symbol: ARB
Token Name: ARBITRAGE
Total Supply: 10,000,000 ARB
Ethereum Verified: YES (Check on EtherScan)

ARBITRAGE PERFORMANCE

Daily profit amounts are not guaranteed and are only paid when aBOT generates a profit from Arbitrage trading. However it is possible for aBOT to generate an average of 30% a month.

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
For continued use of our BOTs you will receive fee discounts as shown in the website. (Average industry fee is 20%). Please note: You are never locked in to using our BOTs, giving you the freedom to withdraw your funds at any time. Example: If you profit 100$ you pay a 3$ fee.

OUR COMMITTMENT
We WILL revolutionize the investment platform industry and we are certain the community will transition to using aBOT and mBOT.
ARB will be the game changer in the market and lead the way for investors.
Control Your Own Money – Make Your Own Profit – Be Your Own Boss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prowellG

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:53:07 AM

Looks very professional and investing in it is easy. I´ll take the 30% a month, glad you are still in ICO phase  Grin
prowellG

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:26:36 PM

And its done... waiting for the bright future.
prowellG

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:58:40 PM

Project looks interesting

Yes it does. Given that not too many people in the crypto world understand what arbitrage is the success of this project will surely motivate them to learn.
cryptosweet

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:21:03 PM

yes I am also waiting for the bright future of this project. please pray for this project to be a great success project.
prowellG

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:43:35 PM

yes I am also waiting for the bright future of this project. please pray for this project to be a great success project.

I don´t think we need to pray at all this will be a self runner  Grin
prowellG

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:59:28 PM

The coolest thing is that your investment into aBot (automatic Bot) gets converted and you cannot loose anything only win through daily payouts.
JoeyRock116

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:30:41 AM

This system is working perfectly and has a ton of potential. Coming from a guy who lost big in Bitconnect, I told myself i'd be hesitant to ever invest in any platform again. This system has changed my mind. With aBot active right now, I am earning an average 1% per day with ZERO lock in periods. You can take your daily profits, sell them on the exchange for ETH, and if the next day you decide you want to leave the platform with 1 days profit, you can. Also, Arbitraging doesn't pay anyone ANYTHING other then ARB, which makes it super sustainable. The ARB tokens are basically a utility token to use aBot and mBot, and all of your payouts will be in ARB, not ETH or Bitcoin, or any other cryptocurrency.

Exchange is working flawlessly, the system is transparent (ERC20) with etherscan results (no anonymity), the CEO David Peterson has shown his face in live interviews etc.

The mBot will be the game changer though. You can do LIVE Arbitraging transactions between different exchanges instantly. That is sick. This system will be huge very soon.
JoeyRock116

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:38:06 AM

A simple Intro video on how Arbitraging works:

https://youtu.be/TRt0ZBhFXXs

Live video showing what you can do with mBot (blockchain confirmed transactions):

https://youtu.be/LXSFQPD2_fA

Live interview with the CEO (Yeah, he shows his face unlike other CEO's):

https://youtu.be/jZAkWgaTW8I
Brian Shares

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:58:46 AM

When I see Something I think is and EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY, I Like to share it

just wanted to jump on here and encourage you to check out Arbitraging...

David Peterson and his team have put together something special here for investors.

If you are looking for :

1. A Top Team Of Developers
2. A CEO who Actually Communicates With Investors ( And is Accessible Daily )
3. A Brilliant Way To generate RECURRING INCOME ( Up To 30% Return Monthly Average)
4. Future Products Releases and opportunities Coming that Will Blow You Away
5. A Platform Where you can start investing in Today To Test It Out For Yourself With Low Risk.
    ( with a small minimum of $250 to start the aBOT and see your returns come in daily
       -- then scale to whatever level you are comfortable with )
6. A Bright Future I Believe For The Project

Do your self a favour and CHECK IT OUT  Today

A simple Intro video on how the Arbitraging Platform works:

https://youtu.be/TRt0ZBhFXXs

Live video showing what you can do with mBot Tool(blockchain confirmed transactions):

https://youtu.be/LXSFQPD2_fA

Live interview with the CEO (Yeah, he shows his face unlike other CEO's):

https://youtu.be/jZAkWgaTW8I

Hope Your Enjoy,

Brian

tdiddy31

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:29:30 PM

Glad I got into this before it took off  Grin thank ARB Grin
JoeyRock116

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:08:45 AM

So whats everyones tactic right now. All in aBot, HODLING ?

Just wanna know =).
teukka79

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:20:30 AM

Anyone know who's admin on telegram group? I was banned for some reason and would like to get back into the group.
CryptoWild1

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:03:54 AM

This is an amazing platform that is proactive and responsive. It is awesome to see real trading bots in action!

The automatic cyrpto trading bot (aBot) is currently averaging 1% return per day. This is allot better than my experience with Dropil and Profit Trader. The aBot is setup as a low risk trading bot so it will never trade at a loss. In a few weeks time the manual arbitraging bot (mBot) will be released. This will enable us to make live arbitrage trades on various exchanges to achieve a higher rate of return. This will be a game changer, and HUGE for ARB.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:47:26 PM

I see this pretty quickly
what is the target price you want?
now the price is far exceed ico price.
wojciechp

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:39:04 PM

how do i transfer my arb and xrpc from metamask to;  ???arbitraging.co?
microchip911

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:51:49 PM

ARBITRAGING
The Arbitrage Professionals

A platform using its advanced Arbitrage Bot software to produce trading profits. A team of experienced developers with expert knowledge on Arbitrage trading. Trading Bot operates on the Blockchain with all activity recorded for all investors to see.

!!!MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
OUR aBOT IS CURRENTLY IN BETA TESTING WITH OVER 10 USERS, WE HAVE GREAT FEEDBACK SO FAR!
Click here --->aBOT BETA TESTING VIDEO REVIEW

A UNIQUE PROFIT GENERATING TOKEN WITH LOW TOTAL SUPPLY

Arbitraging team are successful arbitrage masters who firmly believe that limiting the total number of circulating tokens is the key to developing a platform with an appreciating Token value. Due to a lack of knowledge and experience, a vast number of investors have purchased slow growing tokens which suffer from a large total supply; this has become a recurring problem in the current crypto market. To overcome this issue, we will only release 10 million ARB tokens ensuring natural growth and token value appreciation for our community of investors.

ARBITRAGE TRADING
You can invest your ARB token in to our Decentralised ecosystem exclusively from the ARB dashboard. You can then use our custom Arbitrage trading aBOT (auto BOT) or mBOT (manual BOT) software to start generating Arbitrage profits. Your daily trading profits are paid directly to your external wallet in ARB tokens. ARB Gives you complete control – there are NO Lock In periods on your investment so you are free to withdraw your funds whenever you decide.

You can then choose to keep your funds in your wallet or reinvest back in to the Arbitrage trading BOT and continue to receive daily profits.
100% Of The Profits You are Paid Are Produced By The BOT Software.
We do NOT have a Multi Level Marketing or Ponzi structure – this ensures ARB will be a long term sustainable Arbitrage trading platform.

LAUNCH DATE

We aim to launch aBOT & mBOT to our investors in Q2 2018

Revolutionary Decentralised Platform
We created the ARB platform so you can make transactions directly without any central organisation influence. ARB will be the first Arbitrage trading platform that is 100% decentralised providing you with ultimate transparency.
Your external ARB, MyEtherWallet or MetaMask wallet will simply be scanned and read by our platform, so you will never have to hold your funds on our platform.

You will never have to deposit on the ARB platform, so you have complete freedom to withdraw when you decide.
Our exchange will also allow members to buy and sell ARB tokens directly to and from each other. When you use our Arbitrage trading BOT you will simply send your ARB to an external cold storage wallet and your daily profits will be sent back to your MyEtherWallet or MetaMask.

This will be a game changer in the investment platform community and we will start a revolution in the market giving investors 100% control over their investment.

ARB TOKEN TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Technical Specifications and distribution

Platform: Ethereum Blockchain
Algorithm: PoW
Symbol: ARB
Token Name: ARBITRAGE
Total Supply: 10,000,000 ARB
Ethereum Verified: YES (Check on EtherScan)

ARBITRAGE PERFORMANCE

Daily profit amounts are not guaranteed and are only paid when aBOT generates a profit from Arbitrage trading. However it is possible for aBOT to generate an average of 30% a month.

For continued use of our BOTs you will receive fee discounts as shown in the website. (Average industry fee is 20%). Please note: You are never locked in to using our BOTs, giving you the freedom to withdraw your funds at any time. Example: If you profit 100$ you pay a 3$ fee.

OUR COMMITTMENT
We WILL revolutionize the investment platform industry and we are certain the community will transition to using aBOT and mBOT.
ARB will be the game changer in the market and lead the way for investors.
Control Your Own Money – Make Your Own Profit – Be Your Own Boss

What is the ideology if this coin???.
Am talking about the real use case if this coin on a long time!
walletinvestordotcom

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 07:18:08 PM

We welcome Arbitraging to our website where we feature coin statistics, market capitalization, coin investment ratings and Machine Learning based price forecasts. We wish the best in the future!

Arbitraging: https://walletinvestor.com/currency/arbitrage

Forecasts and additional information will be present soon as we gather data.
rezaeee

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:29:02 PM

how to send arb from myetherwallet ? i cant find in list
Trephyna

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:32:14 AM

The project is still new, hopefully much support for this project so that in the future run smoothly and many investors who joined
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: