Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:17:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Real Estate blockchain??  (Read 198 times)
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:10:05 PM

does blockchain helpful in real estate business? thoughts on this?

Yes, it will Indeed help the Real estate industry alot
I would say as long as whoever's Real estate investment firm started to pick up the blockchain tech or implement their system or platform with blockchain, they will get the first mover advantage

Why is Blockchain good on Real Estate?
- No more document falsification
- No more hidden terms or false accusation on real estate acquisition
- Lower Fees i assume, cut down alot middle man
afk891 (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:46:53 PM

Depend on which real estate bussines you mean by your question. If what you mean is rent of property it could solve high fees in rental real estate. I think the most developed project for it is atlant and also we have bee token which will be used for renting properties. But project for renting real estate looked like need more time to grow compare to any other project.

I agree that it needs more time to grow. It's an new field to disrupt. Lot of opportunities tho.
afk891 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:54:38 PM

The idea of using blockchain on real estate are on point. The fees and charges on the middleman will be lessen because they dont be needed anymore. The only problem is that they will loose their job. The security and accuracy of data is somehow increases. All information will be opened on a single time. Real estates need this one.

Well people is also loosing their job because of the advancement of technology esp. AI. yes, it's security and accuracy of data is one of the important aspect in real estate. read in the whitepaper of AQwire, one of the main problem for real estate is the double booking for the property being sold.
afk891 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:00:57 PM

I'm currently looking at Genesis and it seems to be tackling real estate on blockchain well enough. Plus some credible backers behind the project too

I'll look into this. thanks man!
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:03:53 PM

Real estate projects are dangerous in this business model. I still cant remember good real estate ICOs which completed succesfully or reached hard cap before end of ICO time. Atlant ico was promising but unfortunately in that time there was a bear market which doesnt let ICOs to keep collecting big amounts.
afk891 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:22:13 PM

I think all these real estate projects using  blockchains are just riding the hype, most of them have been able to raise significant amount of money from the space and have failed to deliver any thing worth it for the investors. I don't think real estate and blockchain technology can miss

yes! from what I have researched on mostly doesn't have MVPs or failed to produce their MVPs in their promised schedules. It's one of the factor to consider to spot a good blockchain backed project.
Spazzer

Activity: 1081
Merit: 309

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:25:22 PM

Yes, it will help the real estate industry alot. Projects like Keep.network will help it even more by giving cross-blockchain and bridging the connecting between users. It ads a lot of authenticity to the sale of real estate itself.

PHYSIBIT, MANTIS CRYPTOS & CRYPTO QUILTS - The best and most trusted places to shop for physical bitcoins and more!!
afk891 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:30:23 PM

I have seen iCO's claiming to do this for years , and nobody even came close.
I think blockchain can be useful for the real estate market , but it isn't so easy to enter the market.
A lot of rich people hold a position and won't be so quick to give it up, so i think we won't see it happening for a couple of years.

I also like the idea of real estate market, but I think they will not be reached easily since it is very hard technically and I think there will be a long way to go, Let us wait for that in the future.

yes, tho there a lot of promising project i've spotted recently, hopefully they can disrupt this field. It's an interesting field to be backed by blockchain.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: