Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:30:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you trust someone who had been arrested multiple times for..  (Read 904 times)
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

No. of course! I will not trust a person who has been arrested many times. That proves they have no responsibility for themselves and do not know how to repent and correct their mistakes made. If you are caught for selling dangerous weapons is a bad thing. Or if you drive in violation of the law and are arrested many times, that proves you despise yourself and others.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stein888

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:04:17 AM

If that someone is my friend and I really know him, I would still trust him but with caution because I know him and what circumstances he's been through. I have a friend who got arrested a couple of times but I stay being his friend. But if that someone is a stranger, It is really hard for me to trust him, if he was engaged with drugs who knows if he will just use me? But if that someone somehow can prove that he has changed I would possibly hear his story. Being trusted means that you must earn their trust. You must prove to yourself first that you have change. Changes start with yourself.

YUMERIUM    ❰❰❰  http://www.yumerium.com/  ❱❱❱
An Incentivized, Blockchain based Open Gaming Platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: