Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:34:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam.  (Read 6388 times)
stely

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:30:50 PM

Some coins are not scammers, but there are very few of them. At the moment, even the most reliable coins are experiencing a very difficult period of development.
Not all altcoins and ICOs are scams put on by shady people. In fact, some of them have become major players in the blockchain space, and have actually helped Bitcoin itself improve.
ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 02:31:11 PM

I beg to disagree! Not all atcoins are scam. Shitcoins really do exist, but it doesn't necessarily follow that all altcoins are shitcoins or scam. There are still coins beside bitcoin that are worth investing in, like ethereum and NEO. They both have a good platform and blockchain too, just like bitcoin. They are created for a good purpose, and not to scam. They are legit. Yes, the market is so volatile now, and the price is pump and dump, pump and dump, but the market is suffering from this as a whole. It is a hasty generalization to say that just because a coin is experiencing extreme recession, it is a scam. Just like the government-issued currency, cryptocurrency has many forms too on the premise of its use case and demand.
thaoni23

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:31:23 PM

I do not think all altcoin is a scam. Because they are always valuable in the market and people are always trading them every day. Why is he saying they are all a scam?
I can not understand what he is thinking
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:21:29 PM

Tone Vays, surely made a lot of useful things for cryptocurrency society and for Bitcoin popularization, but is opinions surprise me. Yes, Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency yet, but Altcoins are functionally ahead Bitcoin and it solves real problems. Bitcoin it is just one more currency, while the range of altcoins has already moved beyond the measure of exchange. That is why I am sure that hundreds of altcoins will exist for many years.
supernovatw

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:23:25 PM

This is an untrue topic, and I think it's a joke, because not all altcoin is a fraud, there is a coin project altcoin with growth potential that will give you a good return if you invest and others that will not last long in the market, which you should do is research well and make a good decision where to invest. but not all of them are scams, Ethereum is definitely not a scam.
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:26:57 PM

Well, the fact that each coin will die too I think , but the market is now only earn these coins , I think the time you don't want to lose and think I would die especially Ethereum or eos
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:31:07 PM

I don't think ALL of them will die or are scams, but something like 70 percent of them could get to that status, bitcoin is indeed the most promising of all the cryptos out there but I don't think it is necessary to despise the rest of the coins.

john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:35:47 PM

Just positive guys. Not all altcoins are fraudulent. I often question about altcoin questions are scam, but they direct me that not all altcoins lead to scam. For bounty hunters, our work is waiting for the success of the ICO.
Yaminat

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:42:27 PM

I don't think ALL of them will die or are scams, but something like 70 percent of them could get to that status, bitcoin is indeed the most promising of all the cryptos out there but I don't think it is necessary to despise the rest of the coins.
in my opinion if the author had specified a figure of 70-80 percent, then the forum would not have had so many negative reviews on his post ....

papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:44:53 PM

Most recently, I managed to earn money by investing in one altcoyin, and the pay was x3. And this is in a falling market.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
DemonHunter83

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:48:37 PM

Well, the fact that each coin will die too I think , but the market is now only earn these coins , I think the time you don't want to lose and think I would die especially Ethereum or eos
I think that Ethereum will achieve its height and scammers will eventually disappear, because they simply can not even pretend to be a successful token. Because coins are evolving and fraudsters increasingly difficult to copy them or to deceive the people templates.
VeteranH

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:51:33 PM

Yeah, most of them are scams, and it was expected in the first place, after all, where there is money involved thiefs and scammers could come into action, there are still good projects though, the thing is they are hard to find, but worth it once you you do it.
InflamesAndrei

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:53:30 PM

Just positive guys. Not all altcoins are fraudulent. I often question about altcoin questions are scam, but they direct me that not all altcoins lead to scam. For bounty hunters, our work is waiting for the success of the ICO.
I support that not all projects are scammers. You just have to be able to choose and believe. Banal checks without communication with the team and participation in their activities will not give you anything. So, implement the project as much as possible for you.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:53:49 PM

All the altcoins will not be lost, but some will certainly be lost, the ones that the scammers did. Or those projects that could not do anything, and the team was completely gone.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:07:01 PM

Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!
Tone Vays has a point regarding DASH but he forgot to say that Ethereum was the first to introduce smart contracts.
In other words, Ethereum is a pioneer like bitcoin, but in its certain specialized way. So describing it as a scam is, mildly speaking, incorrect.
solstice_1999

Activity: 200

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:13:47 PM

Why do you think so? Because someone said this? Yes, a lot of alts are scams, but there is a lot of good and promising alts which will survive end be successful in their sphere. Furthermore a lot of promising coins developing now. So we need to make research and sell bad coins.
bitcoinpeople3

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:45:38 PM

That statement is wrong. Yes, a nmber of altcoins seem to be scams, but we cannot label all altcoins scam. There are lot of good altcoins in the market that have great potential, and are doing so well for themselves even. If you have come across any of them, then maybe you are not doing your search correctly, or something, but not all altcoins are scam please.
Guli

Activity: 420
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:59:56 PM

Please stop spreading a false news because some people especially those newbies are believing in those thing and it makes a misconceptions in their minds that all altcoins are scam so whenever there are a newbie also that will ask them then they will say that altcoins are scam and the epidemic will continue.
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:06:20 AM

Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!
Those who believe in what he says do not believe what can altcoins can do in peoples lives. It is only his idea in all altcoin , maybe he was scam by some of the ICO that he participated and invested into that is why he believes that all altcoins are scams. But the truth is , most of the altcoins may be scam but that he mentioned are definitely the legit one. Etherium is one of the altcoin in the world of crypto currency that have the biggest potential to attain what bitcoin did.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:08:35 AM

if I don't think bro. even many altcoins are already successful and have a pretty good market. so that many people invest in altcoins because most of the altcoin movements are so fast that it is very good for short-term investments

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: