Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:20:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam.  (Read 6388 times)
Collynzo

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:35:22 PM

This made me laugh real hard, a lot of persons have been screwed by the high volatility in alts and have this to say, the reality is why an altcoin is making you poor somewhere, it is making someone else richer, just learn and choose a good side of the divide
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:37:02 PM

It seems that what you say is true until now. Most altcoin has gradually lost its value in the past few months. ETH has also gone down 250$ while everyone expects it to reach 5,000$ by 2018. Altcoin is dying off a lot and now only a few altcoin products are active. I think 90% of altcoin is scam,not all

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Ania Alison

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:42:52 PM

No, I do not think so. All coins can not be swindlers. Yes, now there are a lot of scammers on the crypto currency market. Because you need to be very careful.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:29:55 PM

Some altcoins may scam, but I dare to say if not all of them are also scam. because many altcoins out there have real projects and some of them will be mass adopted.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Cordann

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:37:02 AM

Sooner or later everything in this world dies. It is difficult to accurately predict which fate in the future awaits most altcoins. Few expected that almost all the year the price of most coins will steadily fall. But I'm sure that in the abundance of failures and deceptions you can find successful options for earning, if you work with reliable ICO.
Hudora

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:56:41 AM

I categorically disagree with the statement that all projects are scammers. Of course, today the number of altcoins is really great, and the number of scammers has also increased. But still there is a large selection of good projects that are able to develop and bring income to investors.
Djouga

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:01:07 AM

Ahah, lot of arguments ! An Altcoins can be serious ans stable as bitcoin, and maybe more, some altcoins are a better version of the bitcoin, other as bonus function, its several reason why an altcoins can be serious too, can be used as bitcoin in future, and maybe worth more than bitcoin one day. You don't have any single arguments to saying "all alts are scam", if now you have some, i'm hearing you !
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:03:46 AM

Well I will say I totally disagree with this point of view that o5% are scam. This is because, let's say taking this year into consideration, you can't tell me 95% of all the tokens or Icons will be or are scam projects.
Laily alie

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:07:32 PM

I do not believe that all the altcoins are scam. Yes the market also has many scam altcoins. And after 2-3 years we will have forgotten these altcoins. But I think there are many altcoins that are not scam. And maybe in the coming years some altcoins prices will approach the bitcoin price.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Kekenapep

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:53:37 AM

Someone's candid opinion shouldn't be used to pass judgement on matters such as this,i personally do not believe that all altcoins are scam,my opinion may also be wrong,its true that most altcoins aren't as stable as BITCOIN,but that doesn't make them scam.All u need to is to be extra careful when choosing an altcoin project to invest in.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 06:59:54 AM

That is somebody's opinion but for me just a stupid statement. One of the very well known coin ETHEREUM is also an ALTCOIN and do you think it is a scam? Without any doubt your answer will be no. So it is better to change your statement.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
youngcelebrity

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:01:14 AM

I think in this case we need to sort out the good coins because not all are scams but only partially. there are really coins that have a bright future and there are also coins that can be detrimental. for that in overcoming the fraud we must be more careful in choosing the coins so as not to regret later.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:14:10 AM

To me it always seems like he's deliberately taking a stand trying to divide Bitcoin and all derivatives of Bitcoin. He does this for several reasons, the most important being:

1) He was a trader and trading (prediction) is what he does. He has no time to keep track of every project out there. Bitcoin is just a trading product he focuses on.

2) He knows that if people accept all alts as just as (potentially) valuable as Bitcoin, his 'business' will suffer in the long run. So keeping Bitcoin on a pedestal is in his best interest.

3) Almost all altcoins are utility tokens. Based on reviewing a tech project, he concludes the only reason the token is here is to get initial funding....after that there is no use anymore. I always hear him say those projects don't need $30m funding, of which I agree. But his motivation behind it is that he feels Bitcoin would already reach ath if people would only invest in Bitcoin, not in alts...so again he benefits from badmouthing all alts.

4) His business model is Bitcoin trading advice, mostly seminars. If people could simply buy into an alt project and get filty rich without having to work for it, who would buy his Bitcoin seminar tickets...?

Anyway. The list is probably much longer. I feel it isn't always fair of him and others to dismiss all alts, as if all are scams and none have any real potential (not price wise, but real use). I can name a huge bunch of high potential projects that may be making a real change....some already are doing that. And yes, maybe blockchain wasn't needed for their actual product, but blockchain is what made their product/solution a reality, even if it simply is a glorified database...Smiley
Mary89

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:30:40 AM

Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!
I think that it will be a big mistake to consider all altcoins fraud, some of them are present, but there are also very worthy projects that we need in our lives and they can take place in our lives. Everyone should think about the question further-to sell or not, it's everyone's business, but I do not see the point in selling for such a low price.
dammytol

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:42:55 AM

I think good number of all the available altcoins have a problem they are solving but it is so obvious too that the larger part are all fraud or useless
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:44:53 AM

I'm not sure that all of the coin scam. As long as I do trade coins and can produce a profit, of course, it is not a scam. All the coins are already entered on the Exchange I think it has huge potential and they have a very good future.
SusuLee
Copper Member

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:48:04 AM

Not all altcoins are scams, there are alt coin projects with growth potential that will give you good returns if you invest in and others that will not last long in the market, all you have to do is do your research well and make good decisions on where to invest. but not all are scams, ETH is definitely not a scam.
I agreed. If you do a good research about crypto world, not all altcoins are scams. Anything, anywhere, any industries have good and bad. the only thing we can do is being patient and smart.
mommysean

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:50:33 AM

i don't think so.
Not all altcoins are scam.
maybe only a few of them.
many altcoins have a good price if the project success.
thanhhoian2016

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:54:16 AM

You used all the wrong words, it's just a number. Believe me, there are some extremely good altcoin you can invest. I am investing in Buddy, great project and opportunity for everyone this year.
tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:56:43 AM

I don't think this is a scam.
This is information that can drop altcoins.
If Ethereum and other altcoins are a scam, now the altcoins will be destroyed, but in fact, Altcoins still survive in the Cryptocurrency market and even the price increases.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: