Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:20:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Mithril - Social media tokens that reward all content creators.  (Read 23358 times)
mithriltoken (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:43:29 AM

MITH Binance Chain Migration Update

The MITH migration on Binance Chain will begin at April 25th at noon (UTC+8) at Binance.com. Deposits and withdrawals of MITH on Binance will be disabled during the migration period. Trading will continue during this time.

Process for the migration will be the same as the BNB Mainnet Swap described here: https://community.binance.org/t/binance-chain-mainnet-swap-binance-chain/1094. ERC20 versions of MITH held in private ETH wallets or on other exchanges will not be impacted.

To learn more about how to use the Binance DEX, please see the Binance Academy tutorial here: https://www.binance.vision/playlists/how-to-use-the-binance-dex.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:20:52 AM

This KYC thing is not good move for many people whether team is agree or not. I am talking about myself and expressing my concern being holder of MITH that when it comes to submit my identity documents anywhere I simply quit using that platform. I will keep using token alone and sorry to say this KYC vault requirement is not fair. For those it is normal to submit documents they will, surely, will do.
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:23:23 AM

I think it is worth watching the development of the project in the next 1-2 months. I think it will be very interesting!  Smiley
BtcMan2009

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:08:53 AM

Now a good opportunity to buy coins at competitive prices. I think the lower boundary and delicious the price is 600 satoshi. Whether to buy a token at this price?  Tongue
mithriltoken (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:20:59 PM

MITH Migration to Binance Chain and Listing on Binance DEX Complete

We’re proud to announce that MITH migration to Binance Chain and listing on Binance DEX was successful.

All MITH tokens on Binance.com have been converted to BEP2. Deposits and withdrawals have continued on Binance.com. If you would like to manage and trade your BEP2 MITH on Binance DEX, please visit: https://www.binance.org

*ERC20 versions of MITH held in private ETH wallets or on other exchanges will not be impacted.
mithriltoken (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:35:56 PM

i have a question, so Mithril is the decentralised social media?
but why it need kyc? or the kyc just for the vault
and the rest we can access it without kyc?

Or the Mitril and vault.tech is a different thing?

KYC is optional on VAULT. You don't have to apply for KYC if you don't want to.
mithriltoken (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:37:16 PM

This KYC thing is not good move for many people whether team is agree or not. I am talking about myself and expressing my concern being holder of MITH that when it comes to submit my identity documents anywhere I simply quit using that platform. I will keep using token alone and sorry to say this KYC vault requirement is not fair. For those it is normal to submit documents they will, surely, will do.

You don't have to apply for KYC on VAULT if you don't want to. It is optional
Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:36:30 PM

Now a good opportunity to buy coins at competitive prices. I think the lower boundary and delicious the price is 600 satoshi. Whether to buy a token at this price?  Tongue
Even though at this time it was a good opportunity to buy it but I myself was still confused whether to buy or not but I would immediately make a decision because if I think too long it certainly is not good
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:50:27 PM

see only 1 billion supply, Mithril can still rise from the price of $ 0.04 at this time, maybe one more year will return to $ 1

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CoinCodex

Activity: 314
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:39:12 AM

Mithril team decided to move from Ethereum to the Binance chain.

https://coincodex.com/article/3515/3-blockchain-projects-that-moved-their-tokens-to-binance-chain/
BtcMan2009

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:38:40 AM

see only 1 billion supply, Mithril can still rise from the price of $ 0.04 at this time, maybe one more year will return to $ 1
You guys are astronauts, making plans for a year or more. I'm talking about the price for the next 1-2 months. And the price can modestly make up x2 x3 x4.
crypto1998

Activity: 146
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:47:37 AM

this is the best time to invest in MITH don't forget that MITH jumped to 1600 sat a few days ago
i bought already more then 40k tokens with a price of 781 satoshi im sure MITH gonna raise in next few days
who didn't bought at this price im sure he gonna buy MITH higher in next few days lol  Grin
BtcMan2009

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:07:06 AM

As I said before, 600 satoshi can start buying tokens. Perhaps even 500-550 satoshi will buy. I think it's a good deal.  Wink
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:42:59 PM

I'm not sure how fast is Binance chain but I guess It's faster than Ethereum, It's a good move IMO. More tokens will follow same thing if Ethereum doesn't upgrades fast.
mithriltoken (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:56:52 AM

Why is VAULT Send Useful to You

It is official — VAULT Send is online!

Experience it right now if you haven’t! The idea of VAULT Send has been well-received in our community since the day we announced it.

Many might wonder why the Mithril team designed VAULT Send? We want to show you some of the benefits that VAULT Send brings to Mithril ecosystem and the VAULT users:

Benefit 1: MITH Strategic Alliance can expand wider faster

The expansion of the MITH Merchant Network relied on connecting each system of different shops to VAULT so the challenge was greater. By launching VAULT Send, any stores can take MITH through VAULT Send as long as the merchants have a VAULT account.

Please contact us at contact@mith.io if you know anyone interested in accepting cryptocurrency payment at their stores. Every store will receive a “This shop supports MITH” badge upon taking part in the alliance.

Benefit 2: Convenient transfer for beginners

Tired of digging that long address you can never memorize? Despite that many crypto exchange and digital wallets have offered “one-click copy” or “QR Code” to make it “convenient”, is it really the most ideal solution? We believe the most viable way to send cryptocurrency is to skip all the complicated steps for you. All you need is the recipient’s contact. It is ok if you give him or her a wrong link, send again with the right one. Your digital assets will not disappear into thin air just because you copied a wrong address.

Benefit 3: Transaction fee is fixed and cheap

Crypto transactions solve the issues with international bank transfer in terms of time and service fees. Most crypto exchange and digital wallets charge a transaction fee at a certain percentage from the transaction amount, so users have to calculate how much they are paying for services, and it hurts more when a large amount is being transferred. VAULT Send charges a fixed cheap transaction fee for each transaction, so users can drop that calculator.

Benefit 4: Personalize your PIN

Have a little fun, be creative! Each transaction requires the sender to create a combination of 4 digits for each transaction. The password could be your birthday or the last 4 digits of your phone number. Maybe VAULT Send can be a test for your friendship with the recipient!

About VAULT Send

1. Service fee is waived for the first 3 transactions every month.

2. The Minimum is $1 USD, maximum $100 USD for each transaction.

3. $500 USD maximum for 24 hours, $3,000 maximum for 30 days.

Note: A VAULT Send transaction is successful as long as a link is generated. The transaction fee will be deducted whether the recipient collects it or not.

4. The VAULT Send link expires in 24 hours. If the recipient does not collect the amount in 24 hours, the transaction will be invalid and the amount will be returned to the sender’s account.
Note: The service charge will not be refunded.

Stay tuned for more new features upcoming features!
mithriltoken (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:19:37 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2019, 03:51:38 AM by mithriltoken

MITH Migration for Social Mining

We are migrating part of the Social Mining reserves from ERC20 to BEP2. ERC20 MITH burned will equal to the BEP2 MITH unfrozen/moved, keeping the total MITH number the same.

crypto1998

Activity: 146
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:02:14 PM

We are migrating part of the Social Mining reserves from ERC20 to BEP2. ERC20 MITH burned will equal to the BEP2 MITH unfrozen/moved, keeping the total MITH number the same.

when your wallet in banance fixed still can't withdraw MITH from binance any news about this ?
mithriltoken (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:33:40 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2019, 03:51:12 AM by mithriltoken

MITH Burn

Beginning Q4 2019, Mithril will burn MITH equivalent to a portion of the fees collected across the Mithril ecosystem, which currently comprises of the Mithril Merchant Network, Mithril Mining Network, Mithril Ad Network, and VAULT.

This burn will occur on-chain quarterly, by sending MITH into the MITH contract address, and will continue until the total supply of MITH reaches 10% of the total supply. Reports of the quarterly burn will be published across Mithril communications channels.
mithriltoken (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:41:22 AM

when your wallet in banance fixed still can't withdraw MITH from binance any news about this ?
MITH in Binance has been transferred to BEP2 version automatically, therefore you will only be able to withdraw them to wallets that supports MITH BEP2 version. Here is an article on platforms that supports MITH BEP2 for your reference: https://www.binance.com/en/blog/327334696200323072/Binance-DEX-Launches-on-Binance-Chain-Invites-Community-Development
mithriltoken (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:50:26 AM

Mithril Ad Network Coming Soon

VAULT, the digital wallet that has close ties with Mithril will be the first partner to adopt the Mithril Ad Network.
Mithril Ad Network plans to create a complete Mithril ecosystem by providing MITH holders more applications and facilitating circulation.

The advantage of advertisements in VAULT lies in that they can target the users holding digital assets precisely.

VAULT is offering three types of slots, all of which are optimized to visually comfortable presentation that does not affect user experience.

Type 1: Native Ads
These are native ads in the “Mission” page in VAULT.

The ads are presented in the form of “missions” that you can complete, and reach consumers naturally. Highly recommended for business owners!

Type 2: Video Ads
Video ad allows you to reach consumers, and introduce your products/services in a more animated way. When interested, consumers can tap on the video for more information without leaving the page.

Type 3: Banner Ads
Banner ad allows for multiple images to catch the eyes of users in an interactive way.

The ad slots are in their beta right now.

If you are interested, email contact@mith.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: