Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:15:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [LGO] LEGOLAS : The Next Generation Exchange 3.0 ** Hybrid Protocol  (Read 194 times)
krazy89 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:17:37 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 09:23:16 AM by krazy89

Ok what a hard time for crypto fellows last couple months   Embarrassed, how you guys doing right now ?

Today i will give you some more interesting information regarding next generation crypto exchange which is i believe it gonna be huge in the future.

Legolas Exchange ( LGO )  
Totaly Supply : 210mil tokens , Circulating : 109 mil
Current trading for 0.35$ , Marketcap : 38.5 million dollars
For now it only available on IDEX , more info about exchange listing soon...

Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/LegolasExchange/
Discord : https://t.co/InPg3z2WeD?amp=1

A video of Legolas Vision :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQnfETX0egI

Benefits of an Hybrid Solution:
https://medium.com/legolas-exchange/legolas-exchange-benefits-of-an-hybrid-solution-ed6ad5234a0d

With its novel hybrid protocol, Legolas Exchange is the first viable crypto-exchange platform. Based on blockchain technology, Legolas offers a premium Hybrid Exchange that incorporates a decentralized ledger within its proprietary centralized platform bringing large scale crypto trading to a level of quality and transparency that has never been seen yet.

Legolas creates a new decentralized blockchain protocol that guarantees full transparency and prevents front-running and market manipulation.
Also the thing make Legolas unique is its Hybrid exchange model
Legolas combines features of both centralized and decentralized architectures in order to exploit the best of both worlds: fiat support, strong authentication, simplicity, as well as transparency and fairness.

Large Fiat Transactions Allowed

Their partnership with Makor ensures scalable, reliable, fast and secure large fiat deposits and withdrawals.
Makor Group (http://www.makor-capital.com)

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/makor-group-and-legolas-exchange-announce-new-partnership-aimed-at-providing-institutional-investors-with-the-first-secured-and-compliant-platform-to-buy-and-manage-cryptocurrencies-657448353.html
The Makor group is an international brokerage firm established in 2011 to provide financial securities research and execution to institutional investors in cash equities, fixed income, derivatives and FX.

With offices in New York, Chicago, London, Paris, Geneva, Gibraltar, Tel Aviv and Singapore, and over 100 group employees, Makor offers its clients 24-hour global trading providing a single point of contact for more than 90 execution venues in cash equities only.

At the moment they are looking for a major partner like Makor in Asia to expand their market

Below is an Interview With LegoLas exchange CEO Frédéric Montagnon in Korea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKWlf9j6ipo&feature=youtu.be

Usability of the $LGO Token

Because every transaction fee on Legolas Exchange is paid in $LGO, tokens are bought at every transaction that happens on the network. Hence there is a continuous demand for the token on the platform, which means a constant liquidity for $LGO holders who could sell their coins very easily — if they wanted!

$LGO tokens are required for every user of Legolas Exchange to place orders and trade on the exchange, as all transaction fees are paid with $LGOs.
At any transaction, 25% of the transaction fee paid in $LGO is destroyed, diminishing the $LGO supply with time ...
By destroying 25% of the fees that are paid on Legolas Exchange, each transaction will lead to a reduction of the total supply of tokens  Shocked Shocked Shocked
But ... but what if the supply Goes to ZERO Huh??                                      Lol it not gonna happen  Cheesy

You can read more about this here : ( Thanks to Khil0ne for his article )
https://medium.com/@khilonecrypto/why-to-buy-lgo-tokens-2c9cf5e0feca

Comparison between Legolas with other exchanges :

According their Roadmap Beta for Legolas will be on end of Q1 2018 , platform release launches on Q3 2018

Development of the exchange is progressing on track. We plan to have a beta version at the end of Q1 2018 on which we’ll have large institutions at first. We will gradually open the platform to more users as we go and release newer versions of the exchange. Of course, we will prioritize users who participated in our token sale.

What do guys think about this ? If they pull even a Kucoin move i think the price will goes up alot , leave alone Binance lol  Cheesy
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:53:23 AM

Why this token only tradeable on idex ? Not in legolas exchange
This is an exchange platform, right ?
Regards
krazy89 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:03:46 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 03:14:07 PM by krazy89

Why this token only tradeable on idex ? Not in legolas exchange
This is an exchange platform, right ?
Regards
LGO is ERC20 token so ....
and yes its an exchange like Binance , Bittrex .... But its hybrid both Centralized and Decentralized with Large fiat support, real money pairs , not some similar fiat tokens like USDT TUSD lmao
The dev still working on the platform tho, Beta in Q1 and platform will be released on Q3 this year.
krazy89 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:17:49 PM

Some new Korea Article about LegoLas Exchange  Shocked
http://www.edaily.co.kr/news/news_detail.asp?newsId=03070086619141680&mediaCodeNo=257&OutLnkChk=Y

http://news.hankyung.com/article/2018030731671
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:36:27 PM

I was contemplating investing into the ICO then but not totally sold out to the idea of the project, do you think Legolas has a chance against the likes of Coinbase and Binance. Hybrid exchange is one I rated highly just because of the hype for short term flipping .

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:51:13 PM

Looks like they've secured some pretty interesting partnerships already. Will keep this on my radar for now
krazy89 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:10:51 PM

I was contemplating investing into the ICO then but not totally sold out to the idea of the project, do you think Legolas has a chance against the likes of Coinbase and Binance. Hybrid exchange is one I rated highly just because of the hype for short term flipping .
It took quite some time for Binance to be top 1 crypto exchange , its not ranked 1 on day one for a reason...
But still if any chance the team deliver as they promised , i really think these hybrid exchanges like Legolas will be Huge in the near future.
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:18:11 PM

It took quite some time for Binance to be top 1 crypto exchange , its not ranked 1 on day one for a reason...
But still if any chance the team deliver as they promised , i really think these hybrid exchanges like Legolas will be Huge in the near future.

One positive response down. Looks like this is another one for the future then. Thanks for putting things in perspective
krazy89 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:41:02 PM

One positive response down. Looks like this is another one for the future then. Thanks for putting things in perspective
You are welcome
Legolas ico just ended in february , tokens distribution in this month...
Looks like this dont have the hype like other blockchain 3.0 ....blah blah tho  Cheesy
Price still around ICO level atm , so i think yeah this is still in very early phase for an ambitious project , totally worth a shot for a long hold. Cheers!
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:02:46 PM

A good exchange can be a goldmine but I as of late I see a ton of exchange ICOs so its hard to tell which one will be worthwhile to get into. They all offer something different and more than existing solutions. Binance came around at a pertty good time aswell, ICOs we're paying massive fees to get listed and exchanges such as Bittrex and Poloniex fell out of favor. Giving Binance a pretty favorable start to compete. I think there needs to be more exchanges that can offer professional trading above current standards whith a large selection of altcoins, which are having a hard time getting listed anywhere without paying massive listing costs. But with the amount of ICO exchanges its hard to tell which one will actually fall in favor of daytraders.

krazy89 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:50:16 AM

A good exchange can be a goldmine but I as of late I see a ton of exchange ICOs so its hard to tell which one will be worthwhile to get into. They all offer something different and more than existing solutions. Binance came around at a pertty good time aswell, ICOs we're paying massive fees to get listed and exchanges such as Bittrex and Poloniex fell out of favor. Giving Binance a pretty favorable start to compete. I think there needs to be more exchanges that can offer professional trading above current standards whith a large selection of altcoins, which are having a hard time getting listed anywhere without paying massive listing costs. But with the amount of ICO exchanges its hard to tell which one will actually fall in favor of daytraders.
if they follow exact the roadmap , In Q3 this year we can have the first hybrid exchange able for trading , i mean is that not cool enough ?
Time flies pretty fast in crypto , if Legolas can be on the same marketcap with Kucoin , you are already 7-8x your investment. But what if Legolas same marketcap with Binance ? you are rich boi  Cheesy
But its not impossible , thats make me really feel excited to see the exchange goes live in Q3 2018.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:17:26 AM

I think this is a new discovery in the world of cryptocurrency exchanges. This is a really good exchange. But do not forget about competitors: gbx, binance, kucoin
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:50:38 PM

if they follow exact the roadmap , In Q3 this year we can have the first hybrid exchange able for trading , i mean is that not cool enough ?
Time flies pretty fast in crypto , if Legolas can be on the same marketcap with Kucoin , you are already 7-8x your investment. But what if Legolas same marketcap with Binance ? you are rich boi  Cheesy
But its not impossible , thats make me really feel excited to see the exchange goes live in Q3 2018.

Sure I think its cool and all but it takes quite a bit to get high volume, the highest volume exchanges are Bitfinex (BTC), BitMex (BTC futures) and Binance (altcoins). I think Legolas will have to take it on altcoins as they are having the hardest time, I don't really see people move away from BitMex very easily. Bitfinex is also whale territory as you need 10k USD deposited to trade on it and unless you have a good stack you shouldn't bother going there. So Legolas might have some cool stuff but it still needs to attract attention from traders.

krazy89 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:22:50 PM

Beginner’s Guide to the Legolas Exchange: A Fair & Secure Crypto Exchange
https://blockonomi.com/legolas-exchange/
krazy89 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:02:25 AM

Legolas [LGO] just got listed on BiBox Exchange

LGO trading event :
Completed the Identity verification on Bibox. During the event period, trading LGO/BTC, LGO/ETH on Bibox, and the users who have trade LGO of 100LGO or up can get 1-100LGO randomly, 150,000LGO in total will be distribution.
https://bibox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001984914
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:17:58 AM

I don't believe in plain words anymore.

OP made a great table with pros of LEGOLAS, but I skip until I see a working fiat transfers with SEPA.
krazy89 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:58:55 PM

I don't believe in plain words anymore.

OP made a great table with pros of LEGOLAS, but I skip until I see a working fiat transfers with SEPA.
Agreed, better wait for their product ready then invest  Grin
krazy89 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:08:53 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/legolas-exchange/

LGO listed on Coinmarketcap!
krazy89 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:24:22 AM

The development still on track , expect some screenshots of the beta and AMA soon  Wink
preshpr1nce

Merit: 60

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:49:58 AM

It's not the first of it's kind, looks very similar to Blockport minus some features, Blockport token is on better exchanges and further along the roadmap too with a smaller marketcap.

Are the wallets on this decentralised or just the cold storage aspect?

Not to hijack, but Blockport looks a better project, has a product in beta phase and a lower cap
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: