Poll
Question: Xrp hodl or sell
Hodl - 17 (60.7%)
Sell - 8 (28.6%)
Trade - 3 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 28

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Xrp hodl or sell?  (Read 447 times)
klot klot (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:50:17 AM

I read a lot of news about ripple what do you think is the right thing to do? Im waiting to hit 3usd again

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MichaeluhGonzalez

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:02:40 AM

i dont know XRP is use for? so i sell
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:03:53 AM

I say if you want gain bigger profit you should hodl everything if you are seeking for a quick buck you should sell at an ATH.
JaRViZZ

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:07:10 AM

I read a lot of news about ripple what do you think is the right thing to do? Im waiting to hit 3usd again
Definitely sell, even though how much you invested in it. Believe 3 dollars, he will not be this year, the forecasts for him are disappointing.

redyaprimasmara

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:15:42 AM

just suggestion,
sell when you have profit.
don't think to sell at the best price later.
but think to sell if have some profit.

▬[  FXPay.IO  ]▬   
▌ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem  ▌
▬▬  MAIN SALE STARTS 1st AUGUST▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:30:40 AM

Ripple is likely to hit the 3 dollar again but as at when is the real question. It all depends on how long you can hold. Ripple is worth holding for me.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
kurdun

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:32:14 AM

Ripple is a hopeless project. There are few people who somehow believe in him, but he has no special advantages
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:52:49 AM

Without any help from the south korean exchange and it's really difficult for ripple worth $3 again in the future. The hype was real but that's only a short hype. Remember south korean is not included in the coinmarketcap due to the various reasons. Even a big news can't make the price of ripple back again above $3.
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:57:27 AM

Without any help from the south korean exchange and it's really difficult for ripple worth $3 again in the future. The hype was real but that's only a short hype. Remember south korean is not included in the coinmarketcap due to the various reasons. Even a big news can't make the price of ripple back again above $3.

Dump it, the token makes no sense in the system. The only people backing ripple are bandwagoners and finance people that don't actually understand what cryptocurrencies are or how they work. What appeals to them is that this is basically a wall street company

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
Mc_Moneysack

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:59:57 AM

I think XRP could recover if the whole market goes up again. They have already made a lot of positive announcements and more will come. I know that a lot of people don’t like XRP, but compared to other projects they have a real USP. The only problem is that it was extremely hyped and this won’t happen again any time soon.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
STIKS1911

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:05:23 AM

And I believe that only hodl.Western Union confirms plans for experiments with ripple. If the partnership and WU and other organizations are successful, then I think this can give a good rise in the price of ripple.

Sartrute

Activity: 522
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:09:35 AM

It depends on what price you bought it. If now you can sell it at a profit and you have a better investment option then do it. But never sell at a loss. This is a simple rule, but it works in the crypto currency. Ripple will cost more than 3 dollars, but this will happen when bitcoin is more than 20 000, and the ETH is more than 1 400.

Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:10:44 AM

Now there are so many jokes around the ripple. play a dirty trick. To be honest, I'm confused)
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:17:00 AM

I think XRP could recover if the whole market goes up again. They have already made a lot of positive announcements and more will come. I know that a lot of people don’t like XRP, but compared to other projects they have a real USP. The only problem is that it was extremely hyped and this won’t happen again any time soon.

That's the problem -- Ripple is good for trades only, there is no other point in that coin. And if it won't be hyped soon there's no point in buying or selling it.
Averiado

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:17:52 AM

Well, I think the project is still developing so better save them.
WUWARAOLUOXIANG

Activity: 302

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:20:34 AM

I prefer to sell XRP, by a hint. I am not professional and just dont like XRP.  No one knows if it is the right move.  Shocked
Javanewstar

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:24:15 AM

It depends on your own, if your cost is 3 usd, then I suggest you continue to hold, wait for a good price in consider selling, if you still do not have lose money, so I suggest you to sell in a timely manner, after all it is a centralized token.

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 10:30:14 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 09:10:39 PM by hugeblack

Ripple (payment protocol/ XRP) is a real-time gross settlement system (RTGS), currency exchange and remittance network created by the Ripple company.[1]

I have a bad experience with this coin but I will be fair in the evaluation:

• XRP is the third largest coin by market capitalization.
  • Ripple lacks decentralization and its one of the most important features of cryptocurrancies.
  • Forcing users to pay 40 ripples to make a wallet is unusual in all cryptocurrancies.
I do not recommend investing or at least investing in the long term.

Sources:
#1 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripple_(payment_protocol)

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
SGToken

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:31:35 AM

No point holding XRP. Sell it at some profit level you comfortable with.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:35:58 AM

It depends on your own, if your cost is 3 usd, then I suggest you continue to hold, wait for a good price in consider selling, if you still do not have lose money, so I suggest you to sell in a timely manner, after all it is a centralized token.

Right now the price are far far away from 3$ so for me Im not continue holding xrp since most people sell there ripplw when the price pump up to 3$ and we all know that ripple are controllable by the bank Im not a true believer of xrp that a reason why I sell my xrp 1$ but in the end Im hoping that the price go up again to 3$ so the investor make a good profit.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: