Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:59:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency launching  (Read 173 times)
Tosin12 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:56:06 PM

Pablo Escobar’s Brother Launches “Diet Bitcoin” ICO. What do you think about this, could it be ponzi? And that question was aroused because of the type of person pablo was. 

https://www.icoexaminer.com/ico-news/pablo-escobars-brother-launches-diet-bitcoin-ico/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:09:48 PM

Pablo Escobar’s Brother Launches “Diet Bitcoin” ICO. What do you think about this, could it be ponzi? And that question was aroused because of the type of person pablo was. 

https://www.icoexaminer.com/ico-news/pablo-escobars-brother-launches-diet-bitcoin-ico/

May be who knows let them release it first then you can get the details about the project development team, white paper and etc. With those information alone we can confirm that whether it is scam ICO or legit one.
I do not think anyone knows the way to find the fake ICO before they launch into this market.
If the whales are launching the ICO means there would be a bump can be expected for it.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:12:07 PM

Maybe this was better placed on the press release section.

But anyway, this is quite funny and I am amused about how confident Roberto Escobar was when he said “your worthless coins,” leaving only one coin standing: “They will all go to zero… But not my coin… This is going to be my new work in life.” Which is funny since he doesn't even know if his coin will even come out of ICO stage. Also, how can he tell that eveyrthing will fall and his will no the affected? Just plain stupid.
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:26:30 PM

Gotta say that is some good pricing you got going on. From $2>$100>$1000. You couldn't come up with better price points if you tried Roll Eyes.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:36:45 PM

Gotta say that is some good pricing you got going on. From $2>$100>$1000. You couldn't come up with better price points if you tried Roll Eyes.
New projects bring new and new hope but now I feel that the market is chaotic because there are so many bad projects are born daily and the main purpose of it is to collect a large amount of money from investors and disappeared. So during this time I think that investors should be very careful with the projects that they participate.
adecryptokoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:50:46 PM

I fear the personality of the person involved.
tdrinker

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:09:40 PM

It's much too early to comment too much on the potential success of the project without knowing many more details but I have to say that just based on the connections to Pablo Escobar I don't envisage that it will be the most successful of things. Also I dislike any project that tries to piggyback off the bitcoin 'brand'.

mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:42:28 PM

I think nobody gonna trust him with their money because his name have connection with criminals and he is just trying to make some quick bucks in the name of his dead brother. Selling a $50 priced token for only $2 shows that their intention is to grab few million dollar and flew off which is not easier as they think.

Never heard about this ponzi ICO before...
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:57:02 PM

I think people like him launching ICO which is very useless in my eyes and it sounds just like an ICO scam. we know that scam is the easiest way to steal the person and it can not be denied very often at the present time, so we as buyers must be smart to choose ico by looking at whitepapernya and the team that compiled it.
kokorellos

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:02:03 PM

The coin logo is clear

DIE TO BITCOIN
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:26:25 AM

The only way to say anything is after it hits the exchanges and observe how this Diet coin does in the market. There are a lot of ICOs which turned out to be just Ponzi and as of now this Diet coin could be a great coin or another scam, the only best way is to wait and find out. What is promised here is like a lot to digest, that ALL OTHER COINS including BITCOIN would go zero but only this DIet coin would survive. That indeed sounds a bit wrong and it could be Ponzi but all we can do for now is wait.
Tosin12 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:44:42 AM

Okay let us all be on the look out for this particular project diet coin as it is fondly call nonetheless going to say no one can really tell if a project will be successful or not at the beginning but it all depends on the intention of the project CEO that will determine if it's ponzi or not but let all investors be careful before they inject their fund.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:50:40 AM

The only way to say anything is after it hits the exchanges and observe how this Diet coin does in the market. There are a lot of ICOs which turned out to be just Ponzi and as of now this Diet coin could be a great coin or another scam, the only best way is to wait and find out. What is promised here is like a lot to digest, that ALL OTHER COINS including BITCOIN would go zero but only this DIet coin would survive. That indeed sounds a bit wrong and it could be Ponzi but all we can do for now is wait.

That true, judgement before the trials is not a good approach for this type of schemes. In the crypto currency everything is very unsure. I mean there could be project with huge marketing initially, getting thousands of people on board, listing in the news channels and much more. Initially this could look like next big thing but in later times things can turn upside down like those happened with some of the greatest project of all time last year. For example, TenX. There are many more stories on that front but after allies all about the faith. When it comes to projects made by the circle like Pablo then we have to test the whole thing and then judge it. Thats what I think. There is no point in discussing it deeply as we dont have much data for it.
adecryptokoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:38:01 PM

The coin logo is clear

DIE TO BITCOIN
Imagine! whats the meaning of "die to bitcoin", its as if they want to explore another world of cryptocurrency and play their usual game.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:11:06 PM

Even Pablo Escobar's son had to change his name and ask for forgiveness because of the amount of historical atrocities that has been committed with that name alone. The project can be a successful one but he needs to engage in serious PR remodeling in other to separate the project away from Pablo. The noise and publicity should be about the project and the name of the promoter and not in any way attached to Pablo only if he wants to be taken serious though.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:52:40 PM

Okay let us all be on the look out for this particular project diet coin as it is fondly call nonetheless going to say no one can really tell if a project will be successful or not at the beginning but it all depends on the intention of the project CEO that will determine if it's ponzi or not but let all investors be careful before they inject their fund.

Sometimes it is really better to stay outside and watch these promises from icos. You could burn your fingers if you jump in just immediately.
investCo

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:31:51 PM

According to their roadmap they should already launch Testnet and explorer, but I don't see any link on the site. That's why be careful.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:10:36 PM

Everybody is lunching and ICO nowadays so I don't see why person like him wouldn't have a chance to lunch his ICO, tho they are "stealing" bitcoins name and putting it on their ICO... But I will need more information about what are they trying to achieve apart from raising funds.I guess they don't offer something special tho.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: