Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2018, 05:43:26 PM *
News: ♦♦ Bitcoin Core users must update to 0.16.3 [Torrent]. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in BTC vs Invest in Real Estate?  (Read 2102 times)
Cherylstar86

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:57:14 PM

I have no doubt that here most each guy will recommend the author of this thread to invest in Bitcoin. This Forum is the place where the crypto fans are chatting. I suppose investing in real estate, you get stability but BTC might give you the profit.

Investing in bitcoins is more profitable because the price is growing so high depending on the demand in the market while real estate takes time before the price grow even more in the future.
You have a point on that mate. Well basically each of ua need a great amount in instant which we try our luck in crypto currency like bitcoin. Bitcoin nowadays is very popular that can me suddenly rich as you will invest a great amount of money. In some point it is so risky, well if you will involve in such investment risk is already their but I believe it so worth it as you will have a great amount of money in the end.

__oooooooo___
             d████████████████oo_
           d██████████████████████o.
        d█████████YPYYP""YPPY████████.                       
      ,███████P     ______   ``P█████b
     d██████P '_,o█████████bo.  "Y███b ______   ____         ______
    d██████`',o████████████████o    '  ██████[ ]█████L       ██████
   d██████P d███████PP""PY██████b      ██████[ ]██████b.     ██████
  ,█████P  d██████'       `Y███P       ██████[ ]████████o    ██████
  Y█████b d█████P                      ██████[ ]██████████.  ██████
  ,█████b d█████[                      ██████[ ]███████████b ██████
  `█████b Y█████[                      ██████[ ]█████[Y████████████
  ,██████ Y█████b                      ██████[ ]█████[ `███████████
  `██████b Y██████.        d███o       ██████[ ]█████[   Y█████████
   `██████L Y███████booood██████b      ██████[ ]█████[    `Y███████
    Y██████b `Y████████████████P _,o.  ██████[ ]█████[      Y██████
     Y██████o_ '"P██████████P'  ,█████.`"""""   """""         """"'
      `████████o._  '''''' _ _,o██████P
        Y██████████oooodddddd██████Y█'
          `P██████████████████████P
             `YY██████████████PP'

THE FIRST OPTION EXCHANGE
WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF
INSURING DEPOSITS AGAINST FALL

█[
                                           ██[
                                          ███[
                                         ████[
                                        █████[
                                       ██████[
                                      ███████[
                                     ████████[
                                    █████████[
                                   ██████████[
                                  ███████████[
                                ▄████████████[
                                █████████████[
                                █████████████[
                        ▄▄▄▄██  █████████████[
                    ▄▄████████  █████████████[
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██████████  █████████████[
$20i n   2 0 2 1      
C C I N Token
Growth P o t e n t i a l
  C R Y P T O C O I N     I N S U R A N C E
  W H I T E P A P E R      F A C E B O O K    T W I T T E R    M E D I U M
        We provide your efficiency for the next centuries      

S T A R T of ICO 
      November 1, 2018    

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make a difference with your Ether.
Donate Ether for the greater good.
SPRING.WETRUST.IO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
srcnckr

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:13:33 PM

I have no doubt that here most each guy will recommend the author of this thread to invest in Bitcoin. This Forum is the place where the crypto fans are chatting. I suppose investing in real estate, you get stability but BTC might give you the profit.

Bitcoin can give you at least a good profit within a year and that's what others real venture can't give however crypto currency is full of uncertainty so we should also have an investment in a real world and investing in a real estate is good as it appreciate over time. Of course if you can diversify your investment go with these two so you can feel financially secured.
The timing of the investment and the form of the investment are very important to the success of the investor so be sure to have a clear plan if you want to succeed in this market. Cryptocurrency I think there is still a lot of potential in the future and I still believe it will boom back in the future.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
bilyboy

Activity: 350

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:39:24 PM

Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!
Let’s say I can buy share of real estate company and get the part of profit (50-100% per Year).

Should I
                Spend all my BTC on that shares?
                Spend small (profit) part?
                Or just do nothing and wait?

Huh?!

I’ll do appreciate for answers with any suggestions and recommendations!

Both investment were good, but at the same time there are pros and cons, if you invest in realestate you should have a large amount of capital. And also if you want to have an investmentvin btc even a small amount will do. In real estate as times goes by the value will become bigger and bigger unlike in the bitcoin yes there is a chance to have a good value but there is no assurance to that.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook        
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET   ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
Elickjack

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:57:42 AM

I go with real estate. Hard to go wrong with property, there's always a demand and it's not like you'll see the prices drop. It's one of the best things to invest in imo
torrihuff

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:59:19 AM

I would pick BTC over real estate for one simple reason.  Yearly property taxes.  Your real estate is working against you right off the bat.  You will also most likely have to maintain the property as well.  Bitcoin seems much easier.  
Wapfika

Activity: 491

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:10:27 AM

Bitcoin can give you at least a good profit within a year and that's what others real venture can't give however crypto currency is full of uncertainty so we should also have an investment in a real world and investing in a real estate is good as it appreciate over time. Of course if you can diversify your investment go with these two so you can feel financially secured.
The timing of the investment and the form of the investment are very important to the success of the investor so be sure to have a clear plan if you want to succeed in this market. Cryptocurrency I think there is still a lot of potential in the future and I still believe it will boom back in the future.
Its good to invest in real estate for sure profit, but cruptocurrency have what it takes to gain profit in a right time, for now we just need to save and spend wisely since BTC were not in boom yet and when the time comes again we'll sure to get the advantage.

█████████                █████████                █████████                 ██████████████████                █████████                █████████                 █████████               █████████

▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄                                          ▄
      ▄▓▀▀    ▀▓▄
     ▓▀  ▄▓▀▀▓▄ ░▓░ ▓█▓▀▀█▄  ▄▓▀▀▀▓█▌ ▓▌ ▓█▓▀▀█▄  ▄▓▀▀▀█  ▄▓▀▀▀▓▄ ▓█▓▀▀   ▒▀▀▀▓▌ ▐█▌
    ▐▌  ▓█▄▄▄▄█▌ ▐▓░▓▌   ▐█░▓▌    ▐▓▌▐█▌ ▐▌   ▐█░▓█▓▄▄▄▓▌▐█▓▄▄▄▓█░▐█      ▄▄▄▄▄█ ▐█▌
    ▐▓  ▓█    ▄  ▐▓ ▓▌   ▐█ ▒█▄  ▄▓█▌▐█▌ ▐▌   ▐█░▐█▄   ▄░░▓▌   ▄▄ ▐▌   ▄ ▐█░  ▓█ ▐█▌
     ▀▓▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄▓  ▀▀    ▀   ▀▀▀▀▐▓▒ ▀  ▀▀    ▀   ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀   ▀  ▀▀▀▀ ▀  ▀
       ▀▓▓▄▄▄▄▓▀            ▒▓▄▄▄▄▓▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                              ▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
    ████████████████ █████▄   █████
    █████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
    ███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
    ███        ▄       ▄        ███
    ███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
    ████        `              ████
    █████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
    ███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
    ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
    ▀█████████████████████████████▀
yndye

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:33:28 AM

I go with real estate. Hard to go wrong with property, there's always a demand and it's not like you'll see the prices drop. It's one of the best things to invest in imo

Invest in BTC AND real estate. It would just be good if you have multiple kinds of investment because you never know what will happen later on to these industries. Real Estate has always been a good investment because you can see your property and if ever it is a land then it would just continue to go up because it has limited supply like BTC as well that has limited supply. The difference between the two is that BTC's price is fluctuating while land and other properties has stable value so it is up to you what kind of risk you are taking. Are you a risk averse or risk taker kind?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
viananda2525

Activity: 376

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:11:25 AM

Its good to invest in real estate for sure profit, but cruptocurrency have what it takes to gain profit in a right time, for now we just need to save and spend wisely since BTC were not in boom yet and when the time comes again we'll sure to get the advantage.
wait until bitcoin halving in 2020.we will see bitcoin price give us more profit than investing in real estate.two years again started from now on we can compare profit in bitcoin and real estate or property.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
XpanderaX

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:53:10 AM

What you think might be true, invest half of your money into real estate investment because you are afraid that prices will fall on Bitcoin, so you will lose all your money if you only invest in Bitcoin. But I have another opinion, real estate investment is safe, and the risk is not as high as investment in bitcoin, but I prefer investing in bitcoin, because Bitcoin gives hope and chances of success faster than real estate investment.
Salala1

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:00:16 AM

I will choose to invest in Bitcoin rather. I started with minor investment in the year 2016 and there were a whole lot of profits i was gaining from this investment. There are so many terms and conditions in real estate investment prior to BTC investment.
Persiontateneis

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:53:44 PM

It does not require large capital and does not need to wait a long time, if invest property or real estate would need big capital and I do not have the capital to invest in property.
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:16:06 PM

When you invest,you have to keep a few things in mind that how do you expect to be invested?These depend on some variables such as long investment or short investment,high or low risk,time factor.So I think investing in real estate or Btc depends on your will.
Yes it's depends on you what you choose to invest in bitcoin or real estate but before you invest think first what kind of investment you want and the risk to face off. This two kind of investment have different specifications of risk. Just choose the better and profitable investment that give high profit.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:38:49 PM

When you invest,you have to keep a few things in mind that how do you expect to be invested?These depend on some variables such as long investment or short investment,high or low risk,time factor.So I think investing in real estate or Btc depends on your will.
Yes it's depends on you what you choose to invest in bitcoin or real estate but before you invest think first what kind of investment you want and the risk to face off. This two kind of investment have different specifications of risk. Just choose the better and profitable investment that give high profit.

In my own opinion, maybe you always have the choice on where to invest but it was better to invest in bitcoins since the grow in the price is increasing so much rather than real estate that takes too much time before growing.

LigwagGanern

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:44:42 PM

Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!
Let’s say I can buy share of real estate company and get the part of profit (50-100% per Year).

Should I

Huh?!

When choosing where will you invest, think carefully on what type of investment you will choose. Make sure, the one thay you choose is better than other one. Like the profit that you will have, make sure it is bigger than other. And the time of having a profit, you need to know which is faster earning money. And the security of your money. Don't invest because it is popular, invest because you know it very well and you are sure to it.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
collins3

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:16:57 PM

Should I

Huh?!

I think you should invest in real estate at the moment, you can see that the crypto market is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to guess, bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly decreasing dramatically, so to If you can minimize the risk at this time then I believe you should only invest in short bitcoin and you should start withdrawing from the crypto market.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:44:53 PM

Investing in Bitcoin now is a promising thing, it's all due to the rapid movement of bitcoin prices. Real estate is indeed a profitable type of investment. but try to compare the development of bitcoin, bitcoin is predicted to be much better in the future. but please understand that investing in bitcoin is quite risky, it's all because if we make a wrong decision and don't have good patience then we will experience a huge loss. choose according to the ability we have, try it at the beginning and develop it later with much better.

███▄                 ▄███           ▄▄███▀▀█▄▄                   ▄▄█████▄▄           ███▄               ███    ▀██▄             ▄██▀
█████               ▄████       ▄▄████▄█ ██ ████▄▄           ▄▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄       █████              ███      ███           ███
██████             ██████      ▀▀██▄█████▄▄███▄█▀▀▀         ███▀▀         ▀▀███      ███▀██▄            ███       ▀██▄       ▄██▀
███▀███▄         ▄██▀ ███     ███▄▀███▀████████ ████       ███               ███     ███  ███           ███         ███     ███
███  ▀███       ███▀  ███    █████ █████████  █▄▀▀▀▄█     ███                 ███    ███   ▀██▄         ███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀
███    ███▄   ▄███    ███   ▀████▀▄██████▀█████████▀██   ███                   ███   ███     ███        ███            ▀███▀
███     ▀███▄███▀     ███   █▄▄▄▄███  ████████▀███████   ███                   ███   ███      ▀██▄      ███            █████
███       █████       ███   ██▀██████████▀████████████   ███                   ███   ███        ███     ███           ██▀ ▀██
███        ▀█▀        ███    ███████▀████████▀▀▀███▄█     ███                 ███    ███         ▀██▄   ███         ▄██▀   ▀██▄
███                   ███
     █  █▀█████████ ███ ███       ███               ███     ███           ███  ███        ██▀       ▀██
      █████▀▄▄▀█▄██▄▀▀▀▄██         ███▄▄         ▄▄███      ███            ▀██▄███      ▄██▀         ▀██▄
       ▀▀██▄▀▀▄███▀████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀       ███              █████     ███             ███
           ▀▀██████▀▀                   ▀▀█████▀▀           ███               ▀███   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
.TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
.████   WHITEPAPER    FACEBOOK    TWITTER    LINKEDIN    TELEGRAM    CRUNCHBASE   ████
   FREE   TRADING &
ICO LISTING
.SUPERIOR  TO NASDAQ
AND LSE
  US$ 29M  RAISED IN
2 WEEKS
[]
Bella Thorne

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:46:04 PM

I consider investing in crypto, especially in BTC as a bit different thing from common investing in estates. Crypto is more risky and require certain skills in my opinion.
I will advice you to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is also trusted and i know that you can also be profitable with bitcoin when the value of it will pump again upto $19k and when you invest now it is a wise strategy because btc is affordable now in the market.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:03:01 AM

i think it is your choose. If you know a right house to buy, you can easily become rich in a short time, just like invest your money in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin and the cryptocurrency are good but they are too risky. You need to understand that you can lose all of your money with cryptocurrencies.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:19:00 AM

Buy the house if you don't have a house yet and invest some of their money you can on Bitcoin. If you do own a house then Bitcoin for sure with some alternative coins as well.
Criptomen

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:45:01 AM

If your savings grow due to trading, then I would recommend partially invest these savings in real estate. You will have a physical house/apartment that can be rented or in case of emergency sold if necessary and this is the real thing that will be yours. The crypto at this stage looks like the future, but no one can be sure of anything. Real estate is something that always will be in demand.

Having several houses/apartments, you can live only at the expense of rent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.