Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:09:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My portfolio - looking for advice please  (Read 178 times)
csrpj (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:33:24 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 10:22:12 AM by csrpj

Here’s my current portfolio. It’s not the breakdown I’d choose from scratch as I’ve held most of my positions since getting them initially and their size represent their growth since getting them more than how much I’d put into them from scratch , but now I’m feeling like changing it. There are some I’m thinking of getting that I don’t have, and at the same time I’m thinking to get rid of others, and reallocating from some of my larger positions while increasing the size of others I am more bullish on. So just asking for the help of your constructive thoughts if you’re up for it. What would you change and if you’re up for it why? (getting rid of, what to shave off, what to increase my position of, maybe what to get extra - if you have a compelling feeling for any of those options.) I’m planning on holding for a while, and of course like all of us want to maximize my portfolio usd value.

Currently possess:

Btc 29.21%
Xrb 22.29
Wtc 8.63
Xby 7.07
Neo 5.6
Xlm 5.01
Omg 3.64
Iota 2.9
Req 2.84
Eng 2.33
Eos 2.04
Icx 1.83
Snm 1.72
Ada 1.33
Aion 1.21
Eth 0.89
Powr 0.74
Pay 0.48
Bch 0.23
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:42:09 AM

TO be able to make a constructive reply to your post
You need to explain if  those are the coins you have in wallet

Or just a list of coins you desire to get and their estimate
Please make it more clearer
csrpj (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:43:48 AM

TO be able to make a constructive reply to your post
You need to explain if  those are the coins you have in wallet

Or just a list of coins you desire to get and their estimate
Please make it more clearer

That is what I currently have now
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:47:56 AM

Here’s my current portfolio. It’s not the breakdown I’d choose from scratch as I’ve held most of my positions since getting them initially and their size represent their growth since getting them more than how much I’d put into them from scratch , but now I’m feeling like changing it. There are some I’m thinking of getting that I don’t have, and at the same time I’m thinking to get rid of others, and reallocating from some of my larger positions while increasing the size of others I am more bullish on. So just asking for the help of your constructive thoughts if you’re up for it. What would you change and if you’re up for it why? (getting rid of, what to shave off, what to increase my position of, maybe what to get extra - if you have a compelling feeling for any of those options.) I’m planning on holding for a while, and of course like all of us want to maximize my portfolio usd value.

Currently:

Btc 29.21%
Xrb 22.29
Wtc 8.63
Xby 7.07
Neo 5.6
Xlm 5.01
Iota 2.9
Req 2.84
Eng 2.33
Eos 2.04
Icx 1.83
Snm 1.72
Ada 1.33
Aion 1.21
Eth 0.89
Powr 0.74
Pay 0.48
Bch 0.23
I will try to put those are having below than 10% to a promising coin. In my opinion, you are divided your amount in so many altcoins. snm doesn't good because that was a dividend token with the non-sense idea. What were the differences between IOTA and NANO(xrb) Both was DAG system coin. Just remove one from your list. Bch doesn't look good as bitcoin fork coin.
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:55:25 AM

I think you can easily increase your investments on NEO, IOTA, EOS, ETH. They have a big potential still.

csrpj (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:03:24 AM

I think you can easily increase your investments on NEO, IOTA, EOS, ETH. They have a big potential still.

Thanks. I was thinking of increasing eos (along with icx). Eth feels very solid but I was worried I’d have less growth potential with it than something like neo or eos.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:10:19 AM

I will try to put those are having below than 10% to a promising coin. In my opinion, you are divided your amount in so many altcoins. snm doesn't good because that was a dividend token with the non-sense idea. What were the differences between IOTA and NANO(xrb) Both was DAG system coin. Just remove one from your list. Bch doesn't look good as bitcoin fork coin.

sonm it not good choice. but i suggest you to buy more POWR. they have a solid team. active to promote POWR around the world. and i think this is the real product that have good value in future
aaacourt

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:14:50 AM

Thanks. I was thinking of increasing eos (along with icx). Eth feels very solid but I was worried I’d have less growth potential with it than something like neo or eos.

Yeah get some more ICX, got some nice developments happening over next few months, and chart is starting to look a little better
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:26:35 AM

Currently possess:

Btc 29.21%
Xrb 22.29
Wtc 8.63
Xby 7.07
Neo 5.6
Xlm 5.01
Iota 2.9
Req 2.84
Eng 2.33
Eos 2.04
Icx 1.83
Snm 1.72
Ada 1.33
Aion 1.21
Eth 0.89
Powr 0.74
Pay 0.48
Bch 0.23

Well diversified investment is always fruitful.As per my instructions you should increase investment in ETH as its highly rewarding and strong in community.Some useless coins are also there in your portfolio like SNM,REQ,ICX remove these coins and add more in ETH.Hold BTC & EHT for long term and engage in short term trading in other Altcoins.
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:31:38 AM

Yeah get some more ICX, got some nice developments happening over next few months, and chart is starting to look a little better
thats right. im buy ICX and i'll be hodling for long term Grin i see the new roadmap and the developer have a good plan for this year, that's why i buy some ICX. let's see next month dude Grin

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
csrpj (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:40:08 AM

sonm it not good choice. but i suggest you to buy more POWR. they have a solid team. active to promote POWR around the world. and i think this is the real product that have good value in future

Curious why you say sonm is bad? Your input has been valueable and no expectations for elaboration on it. Just curious/interested in it.
csrpj (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:47:38 AM

Well diversified investment is always fruitful.As per my instructions you should increase investment in ETH as its highly rewarding and strong in community.Some useless coins are also there in your portfolio like SNM,REQ,ICX remove these coins and add more in ETH.Hold BTC & EHT for long term and engage in short term trading in other Altcoins.

Interested in what your thought on sonm, req,icx are. Too speculative? Really appreciate the input you provided already.
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:02:31 AM

It is a cool portfolio, but honestly, I advice you to add a payment coin like Tenx ..or you can profit from an upcoming similar coin, like Amon crypto debit card . It is an upcoming and in ICO stage right now.. but you can turn it into good profit: https://amon.tech

csrpj (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:11:39 AM

It is a cool portfolio, but honestly, I advice you to add a payment coin like Tenx ..or you can profit from an upcoming similar coin, like Amon crypto debit card . It is an upcoming and in ICO stage right now.. but you can turn it into good profit: https://amon.tech

I actually have (though a very small amount) of tenx (listed by its ticker, pay) in my list. I was actually considering dropping it because I wasn’t sure about the project anymore and to consolidate, even though I recognize the high value of such services in general (regardless of which particular ones prosper in the end).
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:16:05 AM

You have already diversified your portfolio enough. Diversifying it more will reduce the chances of you making substantial returns from your investments as the more diversified it is the less return you are going to make.
csrpj (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:20:22 AM

You have already diversified your portfolio enough. Diversifying it more will reduce the chances of you making substantial returns from your investments as the more diversified it is the less return you are going to make.

For sure. I feel that, and at the same time there are so many other interesting projects and I fear if I don’t go in on some of them I’ll miss out on the one that I don’t add yet consider now that may end up multiplying tremendously (mooning as they say). Do you think I should consolidate given how much I have at this stage already?
csrpj (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:23:01 AM

I accidentally originally left out and just edited in omg to the list.
SGToken

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:36:49 AM

You could top up some of altcoins which you believe in using BTC. Altcoins season may return any time from now.
michael shikany

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:38:05 AM

I personally feel that there are too many kinds of altcoin investments. You should reduce the type of altcoin investment appropriately.
If it was me, I would invest 50% of my money in Bitcoin.

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:43:52 AM

Tell you what, you have divided the money into many coins which are both good and bad in their development. However this is balancing your portfolio perfectly and I think it is good one to hold for at least one year or so. This portfolio has good coins like BTC (off course), NEO, EOS, IOTA. However you missing the fun by not adding ETH, NEM, XEM coins. These are masters of play ground and unfortunately you are not holding even single percent of them. Sometimes it could happen that one single coin can get your investment spiked so much that it can be equivalent to spikes of five to six different coin. That's why I'm saying to add thsoe three coins which are mast blaster of crypto.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: