Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:01:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XYO Network and its Proof of Location Technology  (Read 147 times)
yesyoupump (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:08:05 AM

This my post wants to speak about XYO project that I think can be considered revolutionary in crypto world because place nearest it to the real world.

How does it work?
The XYO network has four components: Sentinels (The Data Gatherers), Bridges (The Data Relayers), Archivists (The Data Storers), and Diviners (The Answer Aggregators).
Sentinels gather location information via sensors, radios, and other means and pass to Bridges that take this data from Sentinels and provide them to Archivists. Archivists store this information on blockchain and let Diviners analyze them. The Diviners’ analysis is heuristics finalized to give answers and scores (Origin Chain Score) to each query. Finally, Diviners relay answers into smart-contract, working like oracles.
XYO works on the multi blockchain, through dedicated smart-contracts. In the future, XYO will have own blockchain on which launch queries, called XYOMainChain. This futuristic blockchain will store all queries gathered by Diviners. Clients that request proof of localization launch queries paying fees. Nodes launch pool and give to the client the result, keeping fees.

Conclusion
Working on a revolutionary technology introducing Proof of Location (Proof of Origin), XYO will rocket soon, because of its big application cases. Consider that all drones technology, if pointing to extend applicability to large territories, need to work on trustless GPS data to be competitive and fast. Amazon is working on drones delivery and, considering risks, is going to evaluate blockchain XYO solution, to avoid money losses. In the same time, many countries starting to rule drones uses, to stop incidents for naive application technologies. The use of XYO technology will improve the drones’ mechanism precision and reduce incidents, therefore will be the bridge for future massive applications.
ICO will start within 8 days. Differently from other ICO, the team has invested a lot in bounty campaigns to spread technology awareness among potential investors. Reading about on the internet, the strategy is working well, considering growing hype on the project. Indeed, once reached potential investor, is pretty simple convince him about the quality and the future of this project, simply reading the professional whitepaper, based on scientific studies and real application, witnessed by an early web app working in demo mode.

Thanks.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creation-arts.com

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:59:11 PM

Hello,

I'm an investor in XYO Network and I was wondering, do you still believe in their product and ICO?  Huh
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:04:11 PM

I am also holding some xyo tokens, at the moment they are just listed on decentralized exchange called idex and are trading at slightly below ico price, i am sure this one has easy 10x potential just let them launch their product and then check the price going through the roof.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
galinskiydmitriy

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:30:36 PM

Yes, too, as soon as I learned about this project, I immediately became interested in it. I believe that this technology can be very useful for our world, and the development team will realize their idea as soon as possible.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:33:11 PM

I am also holding some xyo tokens, at the moment they are just listed on decentralized exchange called idex and are trading at slightly below ico price, i am sure this one has easy 10x potential just let them launch their product and then check the price going through the roof.
when are they ready to sell the product?
as I recall XYO is working with Amazix, but these weeks I have not monitored it. I bought a little token from XYO, and I wait for the price to improve as well

Creation-arts.com

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:41:52 AM

Yes, too, as soon as I learned about this project, I immediately became interested in it. I believe that this technology can be very useful for our world, and the development team will realize their idea as soon as possible.

Yes, same here! I really think their product can get really big, as big as (or even greater then) etherium blockchain. It just needs some time to developpe.. Guess we need to HODL it out  Wink
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:53:13 AM

Hello,

I'm an investor in XYO Network and I was wondering, do you still believe in their product and ICO?  Huh
I will try to say NO, NO , Yes for XYO ico. In fact the current ico price is a half from the ico price. And it doesn't look good at all. Every good project will be doubled instantly after it being listed on the exchange site.
I was feeling doubt about this one. The idea seems good but not so good to get massive adoption.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:53:35 AM

I am sure XYO Network will become a great ICO next year, their project offers advanced technology, I see them very successful in campaigning and have a lot of fans in social media, I will hold my token for a long time and hope this token will go moon.
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:57:37 AM

XYO is a really good project, but there is no list on a big exchange right now.
So the price of XYO becomes very low. Angry Angry

jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:22:43 AM

The issue I have with the project is that,it seems so complex for most people to understand and with the high technicalities, i did not see and of the crypto influencers mentioned it in any of their spreadsheets, which indeed give me a concern. The team raised the ICO price too high and which I also think is a crazy valuation

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████