Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:34:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin list  (Read 151 times)
Flode (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:21:15 AM

Anybody know of a website like coinmarketcap, that have more information about the technology on the different coins. So a big list of all altcoins with more detailed view on what main technology each coin is based on?
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:29:43 AM

Anybody know of a website like coinmarketcap, that have more information about the technology on the different coins. So a big list of all altcoins with more detailed view on what main technology each coin is based on?
Bitcointalk.org is the best place to find information about altcoins. And coinmarketcap.com is the best place to learn the variation in prices of altcoin.
Flode (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:50:12 AM

Bitcointalk.org is the best place to find information about altcoins. And coinmarketcap.com is the best place to learn the variation in prices of altcoin.

Yep, I use those now. But would just like a list of main technology/category on all altcoins, so I can make a spreadsheat, do some clustering and analysis on to find some good coins to further look into.
irmasany

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:52:53 AM

coinmarketcap has provided complete information about altcoin that has been listed, but you can look for alternative references from tokenmarket regarding ico.
depending on you trying to learn more about the token or altcoin.
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:35:09 AM

Yep, I use those now. But would just like a list of main technology/category on all altcoins, so I can make a spreadsheat, do some clustering and analysis on to find some good coins to further look into.

I agree that the best site to know more information about altcoins are in this bitcointalk.org forum where we are now discussing about and same time go to the coinmarketcap currency site where we could know the exact current market price per altcoins. In this site, we may know if the price is up or down by checking on the font color either be Green or Red marks where Green is up and Red mark is down. There is also a graphical chart in the price movement where we could analyze the market trends. Lastly, for me the best altcoins can be on the top 20 list which I would prefer to consider for my option in making investments.
NutellaboY

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:37:53 AM

Well u may try bitcoinwiki.org I heard they have some nice articles. At least you may find some new info you never heard about. I'm not using that site but a friend of mine told it's pretty fine
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:42:55 AM

Sure thing I guess. This forum is the place where you can understand everything about the project for which you looking for. The ICO projects always hit the forum because they know very well this is crypto based and members here are hunting the ICO projects only. The ICO projects for this reason gets listed here with all the information about them. They release the whitpaper, roadmaps, social media links, and much more. If this is not sufficient then you might need to contact the support for your desired information. ;-)
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:56:28 AM

Sure thing I guess. This forum is the place where you can understand everything about the project for which you looking for. The ICO projects always hit the forum because they know very well this is crypto based and members here are hunting the ICO projects only. The ICO projects for this reason gets listed here with all the information about them. They release the whitpaper, roadmaps, social media links, and much more. If this is not sufficient then you might need to contact the support for your desired information. ;-)

I also think that all the information about altcoin is in the bitcointalk.org forum. At this site, we may know if the price rises or falls by checking the font color to be green or red as for the price movement chart to analyze the market. We can make the right decision ...
Sandeepmanwall

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:02:40 PM

The ICO projects for this reason gets listed here with all the information about them. They release the whitpaper, roadmaps, social media links, and much more. If this is not sufficient then you might need to contact the support for your desired information.
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:05:30 PM

I think if you want to know what a token, you can through the forum of the ICO project ANN thread to understand, also can through the website technical route and the white paper and gtihub open source code to understand.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:09:10 PM

News sites like Coindesk, cointelegraph, websites like cryptocompare and coingecko, popular twitter handles of them, different altcoins are my prime place to get information beside the forum.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:26:15 PM

Coinmarketcap is more than enough to understand the all altcoins reports. I think you are not familiar in this site because it is completely explained in every content of cryptocurrency and this forum also useful to understand everything so you should analyse your own way then only you can understand otherwise you are not comfortable in anything.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Flode (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:07:29 PM

Coinmarketcap is more than enough to understand the all altcoins reports. I think you are not familiar in this site because it is completely explained in every content of cryptocurrency and this forum also useful to understand everything so you should analyse your own way then only you can understand otherwise you are not comfortable in anything.

I use coinmarketcap regularly, but it doesn't have enough information for me to complete what I want to do.

I would like to get info on the technology on all altcoins, so for example hash algorithm, if it's pow/pos/hybrid/dag, if it's a fork(hard/soft) based on what blockchain and so on. The more information the better, but it needs to be structures so I can easily extract it with a crawler.

So what I want is resource sites wich have this information so I can crawl it and extract it, and then create a big spreadsheat. So strictly technology based, the marketcap and price charts I can easily extract from coinmarketcap.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:07:58 PM

Coinmarketcap is one very important sites that we should consider since the data all you need to know is already there. Almost all the coins were listed and same time with the current altcoin ranking with it's current price value, market cap, circulating supply and the price graph on each of the coins. And I would have to prefer my possible target for investment which can be found in the top 20 altcoins that have great performance with lesser fluctuations in the market.
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:52:57 PM

You can watch the growing or falling of coins on the site icostats.com . Or you can read some analyze about coins on cointelegraph, also you can find there top news about the whole crypto sphere.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:06:13 PM

CMC is the most popular one and I don't have any other websites that I prefer of using it. I saw this interesting threads of CMC alternatives.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3090441.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3094720.0

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mystogan915

Activity: 320

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:15:56 PM

I think the best website now for Altcoins is coinmarketcap because all the coins is in there. And i think this is the best website for everyone. About the information bitcoitalk is the best website about getting information about Altcoins, because many people have their own opinion just post your concern and many people will answer it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: