Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:51:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exange for Monero?  (Read 123 times)
BitBuk (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

Hello everybody, someone know the best exchange with low-FEE, and privacy for Monero? Thank you.
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:10:27 AM

Hello everybody, someone know the best exchange with low-FEE, and privacy for Monero? Thank you.

To find what exchanges trade Monero you can go to coinmarketcap and hit Markets.
Monero is listed by many good exchanges and from that list i recommend you Bitfinex as is stable and a top 5 exchange.

bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:09:11 AM

To find what exchanges trade Monero you can go to coinmarketcap and hit Markets.
Monero is listed by many good exchanges and from that list i recommend you Bitfinex as is stable and a top 5 exchange.
I think that OP wanted to know not only where it is traded, but also which trading platforms respect user's privacy (en par with main Monero's advantage), and that is the question that I will gladly have it answered too.

The thing is, that the answer is probably none when it comes to crypto to fiat exchanges and it is very unfortunate.

hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:25:28 AM

Transaction fees are often the same, the key is withdrawal fees and rates!
You find information directly when you want to trade! That will guarantee!
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

You can check here for more information about monero exchange https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monero/#markets
For the fee I do not know maybe you can do your own research. Good luck!
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:41:52 PM

Binance, but remember the low fees will be applied if you used binance token to pay the fees in the binance platform and you will get up to 50% discount for every activity in the binance platform. Another exchange just like hitbtc charge a lot of fees to the traders which it doesn't look good.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2562
Merit: 329

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:39:49 AM

I would recommend you to use Binance exchange for buying and holding your XMR (monero) because binance is easy to use and has less fees. Moreover binance is one of the top exchange in the world. Binance also provides with significant airdrops and the listing on binance is pretty strict and is don’t just by voting. Any coin that doesn’t meet the minimum vote, is not listed on the exchange however famous the coin be. Also binance is secure and provides two factor authentication. With binance app you can easily access your funds on mobile.

xmas7

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:44:29 AM

Trading fees are usually the same (or very similar) but check withdrawal fees if you are planning to withdraw the XMR from exchange. I would personally go for Binance.
BitBuk (OP)

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:17:51 AM

I would recommend you to use Binance exchange for buying and holding your XMR (monero) because binance is easy to use and has less fees. Moreover binance is one of the top exchange in the world. Binance also provides with significant airdrops and the listing on binance is pretty strict and is don’t just by voting. Any coin that doesn’t meet the minimum vote, is not listed on the exchange however famous the coin be. Also binance is secure and provides two factor authentication. With binance app you can easily access your funds on mobile.

Thank you very much man, your answer is really clear. I'll check Binance.  Wink Smiley
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:31:42 AM

You can check here for more information about monero exchange https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monero/#markets
For the fee I do not know maybe you can do your own research. Good luck!
Any coin you want to buy, you can check its availability on the site coinmarketcap.com  by opening the coin page and selecting the market section below. It displays all the exchanges and wallets with trading platform that offer buying and selling of the particular coin you want to buy. You can check about good exchanges by asking people or by seeing the reviews of the exchanges. Fees can be searched for particular exchanges and be known online whereas no exchange completely guarantee the security of your funds are there are exposed to hack and attacks quite many times. I would recommend using a hardware or paper wallet instead, but if you want to keep it on exchanges, binance is good according to me.
sfireman

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:39:17 AM

do you try poloniex or binance. it is very easy to use. just create an account with your email and 2fa with your phone then you can do it ez

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:53:03 AM

Check it here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monero/#markets

The biggest volume have

Bitfinex - XMR/USD pair - 15,76%
HitBTC - XMR/BTC - 11,89%
Poloniex-  XMR/BTC - 11,36%
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: