Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:59:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 137732 times)
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

Will there be any minimum restrictions on the token purchases on the ICO?
miao.decentral.ee

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:29:53 PM

Look, I’m not good at tech, explain me please what it means that the computers will serve as points of presence (POP)?

An example:
When someone in your area is watching a 4k video, you computer could receive instruction from our network to download an encrypted copy of that video and serve the content. You won't know what that one is watching, but you contributed your network resource and minimized unnecessary traffic flows across borders.
martbruce

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:43:51 PM

Will there be any minimum restrictions on the token purchases on the ICO?
If I recall right, the minimum purchase amount is 0.05 ETH.
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:25:39 PM

bandwidth and cache arrangement for thousands of computers on an ever-growing Internet network. I think it's a very important project. interesting and innovative look.  good luck.
ptbs

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:48:16 PM

When does the Token Sale start? I cant find this info anywhere…
scifilover

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:55:31 PM

When does the Token Sale start? I cant find this info anywhere…
It’s written in the  white paper нaпиcaнo, that the sale starts May, 29.
NOIA_Network (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 264

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:30:32 PM

Hello everyone! The flood of content is upon us and our current infrastructure is not ready. Here’s everything you should  know about that: https://medium.com/noia/the-need-for-a-re-imagined-internet-infrastructure-7e7315bf02e6
woodcoin

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:49:08 PM

How will the cashing of the content of the web-sites take place in order to let it reach the users as fast as possible?
rdizza

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:51:05 PM

Wont the fact that the web content be downloaded from the NOIA network itself have any impact on security??
robinzzon

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:58:11 PM

How can owners of web sites increase their own coverage using NOIA?
dort

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:20:11 PM

What amount of bandwidth can be saved when using NOIA to transfer the content?
NOIA_Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:03:52 AM

What amount of bandwidth can be saved when using NOIA to transfer the content?

hey, so the main reason for a node is to “hire” their unused bandwidth. A regular internet user is using approximately 10% of his available bandwidth. The bandwidth capacities are rapidly increasing which gives more opportunities to put that surplus to work. And for that, each node will be economically compensated proportionally to the amount of bandwidth and storage they contribute to the network.
leholmes12

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:17:37 AM

It’s an interesting project, it’s technological, I like projects like this. But it seems to me that NOIA wont manage to collect a lot of funds ‘cause the application area is narrow and not everyone will catch the idea.
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:22:34 AM

It’s an interesting project, it’s technological, I like projects like this. But it seems to me that NOIA wont manage to collect a lot of funds ‘cause the application area is narrow and not everyone will catch the idea.
Why do you think that the project’s application area is narrow? The scale of NOIA’s applicability is unlimited. You can use it to cache and deliver any type of existing content on the internet. 
noia-emilis

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:23:37 AM

How will the cashing of the content of the web-sites take place in order to let it reach the users as fast as possible?

When content is already cached within NOIA network, it is delivered to users directly from Worker Nodes without requesting for it again from the source. It dramatically increases the speed and reduces data transfers out of the hosting storage, because Worker Nodes will be spread much denser and closer to the user.
NOIA_Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:34:16 AM

Wont the fact that the web content be downloaded from the NOIA network itself have any impact on security??

How can owners of web sites increase their own coverage using NOIA?

Hi, only the content that is public will be delivered through the NOIA Network and data transfers between nodes and users will be encrypted. To ensure security and govern processes at the beginning our Master Node will be centralized.
In addition about fast content delivery, NOIA can serve as a content delivery layer to websites hosted on IPFS and significantly improve their delivery speed by dynamically caching the content in NOIA’s network and distributing it based on the traffic and location of requests. This can significantly improve IPFS service while maintaining privacy and security of the content.
wmichast12

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:37:48 AM

Why do you think that the project’s application area is narrow? The scale of NOIA’s applicability is unlimited. You can use it to cache and deliver any type of existing content on the internet. 
Let’s say I wanna use NOIA on my site, will I have to make any significant changes?
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:56:03 AM

Let’s say I wanna use NOIA on my site, will I have to make any significant changes?
In fact, absolutely not. The system itself is easy-care and you wont to have perform any changes to your website in order to start working with it.
wmichast12

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:05:06 AM

In fact, absolutely not. The system itself is easy-care and you wont to have perform any changes to your website in order to start working with it.
Will there be kinda instruction for the webmasters on how to start to work with it?
NOIA_Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:40:34 AM

Will there be kinda instruction for the webmasters on how to start to work with it?

Yes, of course. Instructions for nodes and content aggregators will be provided before the product launch.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: