Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:25:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 137732 times)
NOIA_Network (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 264
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 10:27:31 AM

Regarding the blockchain part, we are exploring a few options, which would be the most suitable to make our product function.

Key Technologies Being Worked Upon:
Segment Routing and IPv6 (SRv6), Network Function Virtualisation, Software Defined Network, Traffic Engineering, Smart Routing.

Can you explaine me in details whats is this? What is the different between other blockchains projects? Do you have own native coins with blockchain or just token?

NOIA Cache was designed to work with ERC-20 tokens. For Programmable Internet decentralized internet exchange we’re working on launching our own ledger and researching several different blockchains and ledgers to best fit the purpose, details will be announced when there are significant developments

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:53:14 PM

Regarding the blockchain part, we are exploring a few options, which would be the most suitable to make our product function.

Segment Routing and IPv6 (SRv6), Network Function Virtualisation, Software Defined Network, Traffic Engineering, Smart Routing.

Can you explaine me in details whats is this? What is the different between other blockchains projects? Do you have own native coins with blockchain or just token?

NOIA Cache was designed to work with ERC-20 tokens. For Programmable Internet decentralized internet exchange we’re working on launching our own ledger and researching several different blockchains and ledgers to best fit the purpose, details will be announced when there are significant developments

Ok, I understand. You will not have own blockchain. Seems you missed few years. ERC tokens are not popular anymore. So your project is doomed ans useless.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 10:45:59 PM

Ok, I understand. You will not have own blockchain. Seems you missed few years. ERC tokens are not popular anymore. So your project is doomed ans useless.

You write about what you yourself do not understand.
It doesn't really matter which blockchain they launched their tokens on. You should look first of all at the project itself, the idea that their team offers, as well as the problems that the project is going to solve.
And what about tokens?
Moreover, they answered you that they have plans for their own blockchain or some other, which, from their point of view, will best suit the needs of their project.
NOIA is not a project of a new blockchain, it is a project of a new Internet!

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
NOIA_Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 12:58:54 PM

If you follow NOIA Network, (if not, please read this article: https://medium.com/noia/noia-breaks-out-with-programmable-internet-and-builds-a-solid-business-case-8d58f03defd1) you should know that NOIA Cache (which use erc20) is not our main focus at the moment, it is now open-sourced and only a part of our Programmable Internet ecosystem. We are working on development of a new software which will combine IPv6 architecture with segment routing and distributed ledger technologies. It will be the first SRv6 network — with self-onboard capabilities and with many server combinations available.
Meaning, as mentioned above, we do plan to create our own Distributed Ledger (aka. Blockchain). Our team is researching several different blockchains and ledgers to best fit the purpose.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 01:28:53 PM

Hi, please, when do you plan to accept new ambassadors? I missed the exam last time because the email was sent to my spam folder and I didn´t recognize it.  Cry
NOIA_Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 01:44:37 PM

Hi, please, when do you plan to accept new ambassadors? I missed the exam last time because the email was sent to my spam folder and I didn´t recognize it.  Cry

Hello, expect that to happen in October. Stay tuned!
sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 04:43:21 PM

The first report from NOIA for the month of August after the launch on the KuCoin exchange, the latest news on the development of the project
https://medium.com/noia/noia-in-august-number-of-active-noia-nodes-doubles-tony-greenberg-and-ramprate-get-on-board-5d77634185fa
NOIA_Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 12:50:04 PM

Today we are making the major step towards the better Internet, and you will be a part of it! Meet the NOIA App, which will allow you to make your connection faster with one simple click of a button. Along with this, we are transitioning to the Programmable Internet node as well as announcing new requirements and rewards for node runners. Read about all that on Medium:

https://medium.com/noia/noia-network-prepares-for-a-major-product-release-9942b4204444?source=collection_home---4------0-----------------------
NOIA_Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 10:47:33 AM

After Bill's interview on Forbes, NOIA Network is continuing to attract international media attention. Entrepreneur.com just published an article outlining issues that the outdated Internet is facing and how NOIA Network, along with other startups, are solving them. Read about it in more detail here:

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/337205
rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 10:59:13 AM

Today we are making the major step towards the better Internet, and you will be a part of it! Meet the NOIA App, which will allow you to make your connection faster with one simple click of a button. Along with this, we are transitioning to the Programmable Internet node as well as announcing new requirements and rewards for node runners. Read about all that on Medium:

https://medium.com/noia/noia-network-prepares-for-a-major-product-release-9942b4204444?source=collection_home---4------0-----------------------
When new node rewards system is started? For now your can't check that node work with IPv6 address.
NOIA_Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 12:24:02 PM

When new node rewards system is started? For now your can't check that node work with IPv6 address.

Hello,

Phase 2 started yesterday. From now on, week resets on Mondays at 12pm UTC. We can check it already, please contact our community managers on Telegram.
rewse

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 01:25:02 PM

Hello,

Phase 2 started yesterday. From now on, week resets on Mondays at 12pm UTC. We can check it already, please contact our community managers on Telegram.
Your community managers on Telegram answer that they can check IPv6 futures later. So, if now something wrong with my node, I have really chance to not get 120h uptime for this week.
bitlborg

Activity: 308
Merit: 34

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 01:38:42 PM

I can imagine a world in which there is room for NOIA. Although the project has an excellent team, their goal remains ambitious. The biggest challenge is achieving critical mass and acceptance. It is not easy. NOIA's approach is that they should be reasonable Tongue
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 03:21:06 PM

Hello,

Your community managers on Telegram answer that they can check IPv6 futures later. So, if now something wrong with my node, I have really chance to not get 120h uptime for this week.

I think it is too late to start a node for this week. The new requirement is 5 days uptime,  two extra days for keeping the node open. Is there any helpful instruction to speed up the setup?

NOIA_Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 09:21:07 PM

Hello,

I think it is too late to start a node for this week. The new requirement is 5 days uptime,  two extra days for keeping the node open. Is there any helpful instruction to speed up the setup?

Hello, here you go: https://medium.com/@anttiturunen/set-up-noia-node-on-linux-df4a00635759
Godstrength

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 07:10:32 AM

What exchanges are you guys listed or planning to list on? Go with the ones that has large volume
rewse

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 10:44:04 AM

Hello,
Yes, you are late for this week. For future, try to setup you node in advance, because checking procedure is not instant.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 02:39:30 PM

I am running a NOIA node on my pc, is there any way to check that my IPv6 settings are correct? And will the reward still be distributed every 2 weeks?

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
NOIA_Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 06:41:56 AM

What exchanges are you guys listed or planning to list on? Go with the ones that has large volume

Hello, at the moment NOIA token is listed on Kucoin.
Kriptobt1

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 08:14:18 AM

Update from NOIA for the last week, for everyone who wants to have a deeper understanding of the project development process https://medium.com/noia/development-update-09-12-09-26-931d7c89f2a1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: