Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:16:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pantos.io | The First Multi-Blockchain Token System | made by Bitpanda  (Read 10013 times)
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:23:57 AM

Has the ICO still going? where can i find the date of when the ICO will be ended?
Ho much has been raised until today? or perhaps it already reach a hardcap?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:42:59 AM

Has the ICO still going? where can i find the date of when the ICO will be ended?
Ho much has been raised until today? or perhaps it already reach a hardcap?

It ended two months ago, 616 bitcoins in xrp,eth,btc and few others was collected for developement,there was also an airdrop from one percent of total supply, 4 million out of 400 million tokens were airdroped i think.
elenaBORts

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:43:11 PM

as far as I understand, the manager ignores the questions? in vain. in the topic there are few discussions, and this is bad for any project when they are not interested

tuvok007
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:02:01 PM

So many questions about the exchange listings  Roll Eyes  We will soon find out (maybe) cause one mod on telegram said that there will be a post in a three days with some updates....  Cool
Sald

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

So many questions about the exchange listings  Roll Eyes  We will soon find out (maybe) cause one mod on telegram said that there will be a post in a three days with some updates....  Cool

Exchange in October 2018, no sooner.
Simonsolo

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:55:02 PM

Komodo - 36.101 BTC
Waves - 56.778 BTC
Lisk - 136.697 BTC
ETH - 8.017.584 BTC

Pantos - Currently 1257.14 BTC (626 ICO for 49% coins) - $7717.65 = $9,698,835

Listing at $0.00969884 per coin?

More like $0.09 - $0.25 after a few months trading
Sald

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:35:23 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 01:06:27 PM by Sald

as far as I understand, the manager ignores the questions? in vain. in the topic there are few discussions, and this is bad for any project when they are not interested

You better get used to it. They never answer questions. Once an ICO has ended communication stopped.

They first said that listing was their number one priority and that it needs to be listed in order to be tradable on Bitpanda. Another thing is that according to their Roadmap PAN withdrawal integration should begin after PAN trading integration is completed. Now there is nothing in regards to trading integration and they already announced that PAN withdrawal will be enabled soon. Such a mess! God knows what is going on there... I am confused.
Simonsolo

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:43:29 PM

You better get used to it. They never answer questions. Once an ICO has ended communication stopped.

They first said that listing was their number one priority and that it needs to be listed in order to be tradable even on Bitpanda. Another thing is that according to their Roadmap PAN withdrawal integration should begin after PAN trading integration is completed. Now there is nothing in regards to trading integration and they already announced that PAN withdrawal will be enabled soon. Such a mess! God knows what is going on there... I am confused.

nice fud. Bitpanda is a major exchange.
Sald

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:45:34 AM

They first said that listing was their number one priority and that it needs to be listed in order to be tradable even on Bitpanda. Another thing is that according to their Roadmap PAN withdrawal integration should begin after PAN trading integration is completed. Now there is nothing in regards to trading integration and they already announced that PAN withdrawal will be enabled soon. Such a mess! God knows what is going on there... I am confused.

It is NOT a fud! It's a FACT!
tuvok007
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:49:06 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 07:33:07 PM by tuvok007

They just published the first Technical White Paper on Token Atomic Swap Technology and theres an update about that on Medium blog. They gave us updates on May 30th and before that on May 9th, that is more than solid. They are building some hot infrastructure and you cant expect social media updates every day  Roll Eyes
ZorroPai

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:43:56 PM

When will Pantos be available on an exchange?

kind regards,
Zorro

★★★★★★★ BLOCKLANCER ★★★★★★★
★ Freelance on the BlockchainVISIT US! JOIN BOUNTY
The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)
Sald

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:27:21 PM

kind regards,
Zorro

Never
Namita

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:23:25 AM

An excellent project, the developers of which have extensive experience in various fields of activity, which together gives a colossal result, making the project a strong and promising!

brjameng

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:11:43 AM

Uniting those big platform in a single space, so it can be able to use it more flexibly then if we used them separately.
This is a really good concept, that surely able to simplified the way of utilizing all those cryptocoins.
tuvok007
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:36:03 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 09:18:56 PM by tuvok007

kind regards,
Zorro

Never

Like you said earlier, in October  Grin dont be so pissed,what is a two or three months of waiting so you can dump your tokens,lol ,just kidding,dont dump them,trade them and use them when they hit established exchanges in Q3.
firaituaku

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:45:27 AM

projects with interesting and promising concepts. this seems to be a good platform and provides very useful benefits for platform holders. but there are many projects with the concept of multi blockchain, so different innovations must be required in order for this project to compete and be successful.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:40:46 AM

They just published the first Technical White Paper on Token Atomic Swap Technology and theres an update about that on Medium blog. They gave us updates on May 30th and before that on May 9th, that is more than solid. They are building some hot infrastructure and you cant expect social media updates every day  Roll Eyes

people just expect update at any given time irrespective of how important it is to the project and the services they provide, dev can only give updates when they have actually work to develop features inline with the service they are providing but not just making some minimal post on medium blog even if such updates don't hold any positive or physical impact to the project.
people should learn to give time interval for the dev to work and develop the project.
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:00:34 PM

people just expect update at any given time irrespective of how important it is to the project and the services they provide, dev can only give updates when they have actually work to develop features inline with the service they are providing but not just making some minimal post on medium blog even if such updates don't hold any positive or physical impact to the project.
people should learn to give time interval for the dev to work and develop the project.

It is amazing to see how low the attention level for pantos is. The project is one of the most promising right now and just because there are no fancy bounty campaigns it remains quite silent. The team is constantly delivering news about the exchange and will shortly have some big announcements on pantos too

Findicoico

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:30:30 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website https://findico.io/ico/pantos Findico.io is a free ICO listing and rating platform. [Suspicious link removed]munity supported by a wide range of experts. Airdrops, Bounties, Exchanges, ICO services and many more.
tuvok007
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:17:50 PM

PAN trading will be available from the 26th of July on Bitpanda exchange. What do you think about the price? If I remember correctly the initial coin offering price was 250 satoshi per pan token so lets hope that the starting price will be much higher! But on the other hand this project is one of the best out there and lower price would be a great opportunity for stackin up on pan tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: