Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:19:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pantos.io | The First Multi-Blockchain Token System | made by Bitpanda  (Read 10013 times)
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:09:49 PM

PAN trading will be available from the 26th of July on Bitpanda exchange. What do you think about the price? If I remember correctly the initial coin offering price was 250 satoshi per pan token so lets hope that the starting price will be much higher! But on the other hand this project is one of the best out there and lower price would be a great opportunity for stackin up on pan tokens.

It will start at the ICO price of 0.01 cent. But freely depend on offer and demand with the second trade. I would expect it to rise very quickly since it was not overhyped or bought. Many will hope to have the chance to buy in very low I guess

tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:47:38 AM

PAN trading will be available from the 26th of July on Bitpanda exchange. What do you think about the price? If I remember correctly the initial coin offering price was 250 satoshi per pan token so lets hope that the starting price will be much higher! But on the other hand this project is one of the best out there and lower price would be a great opportunity for stackin up on pan tokens.

It will start at the ICO price of 0.01 cent. But freely depend on offer and demand with the second trade. I would expect it to rise very quickly since it was not overhyped or bought. Many will hope to have the chance to buy in very low I guess

You know that for sure or you"re just guessing? That it will start trading at one cent? Is it possible to take a position already and to put some buy / sell orders?
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:41:17 AM

as far as I understand, the manager ignores the questions? in vain. in the topic there are few discussions, and this is bad for any project when they are not interested

You better get used to it. They never answer questions. Once an ICO has ended communication stopped.

They first said that listing was their number one priority and that it needs to be listed in order to be tradable even on Bitpanda. Another thing is that according to their Roadmap PAN withdrawal integration should begin after PAN trading integration is completed. Now there is nothing in regards to trading integration and they already announced that PAN withdrawal will be enabled soon. Such a mess! God knows what is going on there... I am confused.

nice fud. Bitpanda is a major exchange.

It is NOT a fud! It's a FACT!

They just published the first Technical White Paper on Token Atomic Swap Technology and theres an update about that on Medium blog. They gave us updates on May 30th and before that on May 9th, that is more than solid. They are building some hot infrastructure and you cant expect social media updates every day  Roll Eyes

people just expect update at any given time irrespective of how important it is to the project and the services they provide, dev can only give updates when they have actually work to develop features inline with the service they are providing but not just making some minimal post on medium blog even if such updates don't hold any positive or physical impact to the project.
people should learn to give time interval for the dev to work and develop the project.

It is amazing to see how low the attention level for pantos is. The project is one of the most promising right now and just because there are no fancy bounty campaigns it remains quite silent. The team is constantly delivering news about the exchange and will shortly have some big announcements on pantos too

you said it all, community plays an important role in any project, bounties are mostly use by project dev to create quick awareness to a project, it is a very good and easy way of marketing, it brings a lot of people to be aware of your project, some maybe potential investors, why some can refer some good investors too, hope they are doing other kind of market to drive awareness.
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:41:36 AM

You know that for sure or you"re just guessing? That it will start trading at one cent? Is it possible to take a position already and to put some buy / sell orders?

There was an official statement that the starting bid will be 0,01 because Bitpanda will need to set the first price. Every price hereafter is freely depending on the market

tuvok007
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:10:15 PM

Do you have anything to do with "Procurean network" they seem to have pan tokens as well. They will have an airdrop of 150 pan tokens per participant soon.  Nice price rise today, 5 cent per pan,not too bad but we can go to 1 dollar no problem.
Arturotretis

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:08:12 PM

Do you have anything to do with "Procurean network" they seem to have pan tokens as well. They will have an airdrop of 150 pan tokens per participant soon.  Nice price rise today, 5 cent per pan,not too bad but we can go to 1 dollar no problem.

In my opinion, "Pantos" will arrive at $ 1 if BTC reaches $ 20,000....
jack80808

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:30:06 AM

Dear Pantos Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b45a599c7165734d36bb3fc
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official
tuvok007
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:28:43 PM

Price is holdin up at 6 cents for a few days already,not bad. In a few weeks we"re in a 10-20 cents range. Everything under a dollar for PAN token is a bargain!
aksakov18

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:38:48 PM

after I saw the supported blockchain there was a supportive Komodo platform, I saw many projects supported by the already successful Komodo dragons. I hope my prejudice is correct. good luck
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:23:08 AM

excuse me  can you explain for me about "Multi-Blockchain " ? has this new technology any different with other technology?
How about transaction fee and transfer speed?
darrenwgray

Activity: 756
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:27:41 AM

The project still needs a lot of refinement. Website make better and much more too Wink
tuvok007
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:12:35 AM

Why there is no public order book for PAN trading and live markets on bitpanda? The price is holding nice but I would like to be able to see live sell and buy offers.?
PlayHunter

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:59:35 PM

Hey guys,

Remember that PAN is only available at Bitpanda for now. Which means USA investors can not buy PAN (because Bitpanda is not open to USA customers) until it won't be listed on some other exchanges.
But everyone knows that by the end of this month PAN is going to be listed on multiple well known exchanges (some of them which do accept USA customers) -- I'd mention Binance ! Imagine the cash influx !

I'd say we will see 1 PAN = $0.55 within a couple of days, maybe even more if BTC will catch a few bull days around PAN launch. But even so, if BTC will still be bearish by then 1 PAN will be over $0.15, my prediction !

Good Luck
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:16:47 PM

Hey guys,

Remember that PAN is only available at Bitpanda for now. Which means USA investors can not buy PAN (because Bitpanda is not open to USA customers) until it won't be listed on some other exchanges.
But everyone knows that by the end of this month PAN is going to be listed on multiple well known exchanges (some of them which do accept USA customers) -- I'd mention Binance ! Imagine the cash influx !

I'd say we will see 1 PAN = $0.55 within a couple of days, maybe even more if BTC will catch a few bull days around PAN launch. But even so, if BTC will still be bearish by then 1 PAN will be over $0.15, my prediction !

Good Luck

the most important question is when there are liquid exchanges and what will be by this time with the market. the potential of such multi-tokens exists but much depends on how well the market is.
tuvok007
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:42:57 PM

Hey guys,

Good Luck

Is that official about end of august and other exchanges? That would be great indeed! Dont want to sell my tokens anyway....
PlayHunter

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:14:19 AM

Hey guys,

Good Luck

Is that official about end of august and other exchanges? That would be great indeed! Dont want to sell my tokens anyway....

Yes, it is official ! I got the following email from BitPanda on 27th July and it reads:

"We are very pleased to announce that PAN, the token of the first multi-blockchain token system, is now tradeable on Bitpanda. This means, that every verified Bitpanda user is now able to buy and sell PAN directly via the platform.

In about a month we will add a full wallet for PAN. Then you will be able to withdraw and deposit PAN to or from any ERC20 compatible wallet of your choosing.
"
tuvok007
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:06:41 AM

Hey guys,

Good Luck

Yes, it is official ! I got the following email from BitPanda on 27th July and it reads:

"We are very pleased to announce that PAN, the token of the first multi-blockchain token system, is now tradeable on Bitpanda. This means, that every verified Bitpanda user is now able to buy and sell PAN directly via the platform.

In about a month we will add a full wallet for PAN. Then you will be able to withdraw and deposit PAN to or from any ERC20 compatible wallet of your choosing.
"

But where does it say about other exchanges? This is only an option to withdraw or deposit to or from erc20 wallet. There is no news about other exchanges.
PlayHunter

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:50:43 PM

Hey guys,

Good Luck

"

But where does it say about other exchanges? This is only an option to withdraw or deposit to or from erc20 wallet. There is no news about other exchanges.

Answer (in short): https://www.reddit.com/r/Pantos/comments/92blmh/a_few_questions/

Answers (at length): https://medium.com/pantos/q-a-for-pantos-pan-trading-buy-and-sell-on-bitpanda-7e70abfae094
bytcoin

Activity: 211
Merit: 20

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:07:57 PM

I hope the team keep the word ... Day 26 I want to withdraw my tokens to my MEW
mexite

Activity: 706
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:49:10 PM

Are there any incoming news concerning the development of the multi-blockchain system? I will like to kmow how it's progressing because this kind of project will really go a long way in enabling the interaction of the separate blockchains we have already, with more to come in the foreseeable future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: