Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:30:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Dragoncoins - The Revolution is Created to change the World  (Read 794 times)
DoneThatYet

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:33:22 PM

Everything are well-planned specifically for the advertising of it and the possible additional expenses. What we are missing is on how this platform will be advertise effectively from its initial point and be able to catch every gamer's interest. Bet this would be the difficult process before they can attain the success of this game afterwards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UsProphecy

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:37:08 PM

Initial Coin Offering

DAC is a system with lots of nodes distributed using 2.0 Blockchain Technology. Each node has degree of autonomy characteristic and the use of distributed framework to enhance single – node processing speed and throughput

The initial Coin Offering (ICO) of Dragoncoin will be launched from 03/15/2018 to 03/30/2018 by purchasing 6,000,000 DACs for 15 days and It will be sold every day as per the schedule. Such the initial process, the price is still affordable. The traders will be able to make profit due to the limited supply and the high requirement of digital currencies. Consequently, this is a great chance for investors acquire DAC.

I wonder that how many coins will be sold in the total suply and each round of ICO?

6,000,000 DACs for ICO and 60,000,000 total suply =))

Is there a minimum and maximum amount value that each investor can buy ?
DragonCoins (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:27:10 AM

Dear the investors,

We would like to express our deep gratitude to the investors supported DAC on the first day of selling ICO. Fortunately, 400,000 DACs were sold out within only 23 minutes. Thus this brings a lot of pleasure to the buyer. Sincerely wish the investors, who still have not bought DAC, will be luckier in the next sale of the ICO.

Once again, thank you so much!

Best regards
DAC
DragonCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:28:38 AM

ohm, how long does ICO end?

The initial Coin Offering (ICO) of Dragoncoin will be launched from 03/15/2018 to 03/30/2018
DragonCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:09:18 PM

Dear the investors,

We would like to express our deep gratitude to the investors supported DAC on the first day of selling ICO. Fortunately, 400,000 DACs were sold out within only 23 minutes. Thus this brings a lot of pleasure to the buyer. Sincerely wish the investors, who still have not bought DAC, will be luckier in the next sale of the ICO.

Best regards
DAC

We are pleased to announce that Dragoncoins (DAC) is going to commence the second sale day of round 1 of ICO period. Specially, 400,000 coins will be sold for only $0.5.
IBuyAccs

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:11:05 PM

Dear the investors,

Best regards
DAC

We are pleased to announce that Dragoncoins (DAC) is going to commence the second sale day of round 1 of ICO period. Specially, 400,000 coins will be sold for only $0.5.

The ICO is so fast, I can not buy it
UneducatedChild

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:13:43 PM

Would they implement betting within gambling through Dac? I think it can generate much sales if they will implement betting but nonetheless the platform is all well in my opinion.
DontDoItUs

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:15:43 PM

Earning while gaining entertainment is the advantage of it compare to other gambling but It will be a time and effort consuming for those people who really want to earn higher buckets afterwards.
DoneThatYet

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:17:06 PM

Everything that the platform included are well-organized and purposeful. Its customer support really seems so reliable for gambling.
NextWorldChamp

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:19:03 PM

Everything that the platform included are well-organized and purposeful. Its customer support really seems so reliable for gambling.

It is good that their support team are skillful in gamblings because they will able to understand and fix what will be the complain or the issue of the players. It is best that the DAC get their people that have a background in programming, developing and all IT experts.
UsProphecy

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:20:06 PM

It is good that their support team are skillful in gamblings because they will able to understand and fix what will be the complain or the issue of the players. It is best that the DAC get their people that have a background in programming, developing and all IT experts.

Any businesses entered on this kind of industry the security is the most and top priority to insure that they are secured. There’s nothing wrong if you will invest at minimum amount and let see how it goes.
UnderTHeCoin

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:22:17 PM

Would they implement betting within gambling through Dac? I think it can generate much sales if they will implement betting but nonetheless the platform is all well in my opinion.

Your suggestion is good especially if this will really help the platform. This will add to the features of the dac on the services that they will offer.
UnrealisticprofiT

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

Providing many activities for clients to choose where to earn will serve as perks for gambling. Hope its earning or profit range will fairly correspond to their efforts.
Postforjobs

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

If I ever I did not reach 5 referrals  stage. Let's say I only got two referral.will still get my points in referral or benefits in referral system?😍
think you can only get referral points worth for 2 referral only. you need to get the minimum referral to get 1 whole points.  it's my own opinion only. so it's better that you should get as many as you can, so you can get the whole points rewards or more.

That's why you have to promote and refer this kind of platform to anyone who youve known or to your co players to achieve this whole points. The more you promote , the greater the chance you can get a points you want to achieve or even more. That's why this referral system by DAC gives us the convinience to use and promote their platform.
justg0tReal

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:40:09 PM

If I ever I did not reach 5 referrals  stage. Let's say I only got two referral.will still get my points in referral or benefits in referral system?😍
think you can only get referral points worth for 2 referral only. you need to get the minimum referral to get 1 whole points.  it's my own opinion only. so it's better that you should get as many as you can, so you can get the whole points rewards or more.
That's why you have to promote and refer this kind of platform to anyone who youve known or to your co players to achieve this whole points. The more you promote , the greater the chance you can get a points you want to achieve or even more. That's why this referral system by DAC gives us the convinience to use and promote their platform.
Yes, I do not think it would be difficult to promote it to others, especially if you're a long time gambling. Just be creative and be good on sales talks to attract and invite more friends and gambling to use this "DAC Platform" to be able to earn from it while enjoying the gambling.
lilmansbride

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

The gambling industry has always interested me and as a youth it took a lot of time to do this ... the project has a good start for success ...  Cool What advantages will I get as a token holder?
fromAtoZ

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

Yes, I do not think it would be difficult to promote it to others, especially if you're a long time gambling. Just be creative and be good on sales talks to attract and invite more friends and gambling to use this "DAC Platform" to be able to earn from it while enjoying the gambling.

It's not that easy to attract a lot of users to platforms. People are quite lazy and if the incentives aren't overwhelmingly big then many decide to not sign up. Depends all on what Dac ultimately offers potential registrants.

I respect your opinion, if you make a lot of invitation to many players and you doing it like a daily job, Yes it's hard. But when you go with the flow and you share it right the benifits that they may earn using this platform for me it's not that hard. Why? Many players spend money and time just to get some fun, how much more now that there are DAC which can restore some of their cost to their gambling.
We need to reach the 5 referral stage, it will help ourselves through benefits from referral system.
LastTimeFirst

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

It's not that easy to attract a lot of users to platforms. People are quite lazy and if the incentives aren't overwhelmingly big then many decide to not sign up. Depends all on what Dac ultimately offers potential registrants.

I respect your opinion, if you make a lot of invitation to many players and you doing it like a daily job, Yes it's hard. But when you go with the flow and you share it right the benifits that they may earn using this platform for me it's not that hard. Why? Many players spend money and time just to get some fun, how much more now that there are DAC which can restore some of their cost to their gambling.
We need to reach the 5 referral stage, it will help ourselves through benefits from referral system.

I am not too deeply involved with gambling but if you say they spend money on gambling, how much is that actually? It isn't really a lot, is it? I always thought it's buying the gambling and maybe some add ons or so, so maybe something around a few hundred bucks per year? Or has it become more expensive?
OnlyTomorrow

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:51:22 PM

Use 2FA (Two Factor Authentication) whenever possible, and in your personal account on DAC guys, it adds significant security not just in your wallet and beloved DAC, the project got some lot of attention this days giving those scammers having interest for it.
CryPtoEnGanGe

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:52:25 PM

Use 2FA (Two Factor Authentication) whenever possible, and in your personal account on DAC guys, it adds significant security not just in your wallet and beloved DAC, the project got some lot of attention this days giving those scammers having interest for it.

This is only mean that DAC is well secured and protected. They'll make sure that all their members will never have an issues regarding the safety of their account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: