Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:51:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Dragoncoins - The Revolution is Created to change the World  (Read 805 times)
UnrealisticprofiT

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:11:25 AM

We all know that ICO and project that focus in gambling industry is in demand . What I will get if I hold some of dac token ?

Good question sir , also I just want to know if what do you think will be better to gain more profit , hold long term and just in short term ?
DragonCoins (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 12:08:20 PM

Let's join the discusstion with the cryto community at link https://[Suspicious link removed]
NathanJackson

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:11:03 PM

ico pretty good. It fixes many of the weaknesses of the current ICO (scam, failure, dev team disappear as Prodeum, investors lose money). I heard that Vitalik was the one who gave this idea. It was fun listening to dac as a ico
UnderTHeCoin

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:41:18 PM

Just wanna Ask what is the direct and indirect  referral  in the dac platform?😍
sweetmakak

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:43:41 PM

Once you refer your friend to dac you will earn a reward from it, that is a direct referral. The indirect referral is the reward you will earn if the one you refer will also refer a friend to dac. To cut it short, direct referral is the one you directly refer to dac and the indirect referral is your down line referral of your friend (the one who refer you directly to join dac). Hope this will help you understand.
CoCorItO

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:45:24 PM

Once you refer your friend to dac you will earn a reward from it, that is a direct referral. The indirect referral is the reward you will earn if the one you refer will also refer a friend to dac. To cut it short, direct referral is the one you directly refer to dac and the indirect referral is your down line referral of your friend (the one who refer you directly to join dac). Hope this will help you understand.

This is a very imformative comment, it means that if you are good encouraging people, you might enjoy the benefits in using dac.
M1nd1nvest

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:50:33 PM

This is a very imformative comment, it means that if you are good encouraging people, you might enjoy the benefits in using dac.

If you love playing and friendly, the DAC is for you. You will satisfy yourself by playing, at the same time you will earn a reward. You can also meet a lot of people inside the DAC. If you have your skills or services that can offer to help the DAC, you can also room for enhancing that skills to DAC by talking or communicating to the developers while playing.
CryPtoEnGanGe

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:55:26 PM

Is there a referral limit or I can refer as much as I want then all the bonuses will be attributed to me? I haven't read regarding limits on referral in the whitepaper.

You can refer as many as you want, but the percentage of rewards that you can earn is still unknown for me because in their white paper, they only breakdown the distribution of rewards in just 5 level. So for now, i'll still wait for an update from the team regarding this concern.
Isn't there a way to get in touch with them directly and discuss this matter? Many people are asking themselves this question. Would be good to have an answer as soon as possible to avoid further confusion.

Maybe we can raise this concern to their telegram channel because there is always an admin available there. But for me, it is better if they will answer this concern to this forum so that all participants that was confused about the referral system of DAC will know the explanation immediately.
OnlyTomorrow

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:57:21 PM

Is there a referral limit or I can refer as much as I want then all the bonuses will be attributed to me? I haven't read regarding limits on referral in the whitepaper.

You can refer as many as you want, but the percentage of rewards that you can earn is still unknown for me because in their white paper, they only breakdown the distribution of rewards in just 5 level. So for now, i'll still wait for an update from the team regarding this concern.
Isn't there a way to get in touch with them directly and discuss this matter? Many people are asking themselves this question. Would be good to have an answer as soon as possible to avoid further confusion.

Maybe we can raise this concern to their telegram channel because there is always an admin available there. But for me, it is better if they will answer this concern to this forum so that all participants that was confused about the referral system of DAC will know the explanation immediately.

Yes or at least share the most important info here once a week at least or something.
LastTimeFirst

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:58:18 PM

Yes or at least share the most important info here once a week at least or something.
i think they are in the "answer portion" here at forum, i saw and read some of their reply in this forum, they answering some question raise by user and other who have clarification and question regarding in thier product which is the  DACs. they entertain a lot of question here.  they will answer all you want to know about their product,  but you should read their white paper first..Roll Eyes
Averiado

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:01:07 PM

i think they are in the "answer portion" here at forum, i saw and read some of their reply in this forum, they answering some question raise by user and other who have clarification and question regarding in thier product which is the  DACs. they entertain a lot of question here.  they will answer all you want to know about their product,  but you should read their white paper first..

Even I read their white paper, there is no clear discussion on how they will compute the rewards that they will give to the players if ever they reach the 5 level of referral system. What if I refer 8, what will be the percentage of my reward for my 6th to 8th referral?
fromAtoZ

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:03:07 PM

This wasn't discuss in the whitepaper. Maybe they will revise or update their referral fee program once DAC starts already.
DragonCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:06:18 PM

Wellcome!
justg0tReal

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:08:56 PM

Where can I see your previous jobs? They sounds interesting
cobak pole

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:30:50 PM

The altcoin is very potential and right now I see the altcoin being downstairs it seems very right at the time to buy and hold it.
DragonCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:56:33 PM

The altcoin is very potential and right now I see the altcoin being downstairs it seems very right at the time to buy and hold it.

Wellcome!
UnderTHeCoin

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:41:38 PM

Everything that the platform included are well-organized and purposeful. Its customer support really seems so reliable for gambling.
sweetmakak

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:42:52 PM

Everything that the platform included are well-organized and purposeful. Its customer support really seems so reliable for gambling.

It is good that their support team are skillful in gambling because they will able to understand and fix what will be the complain or the issue of the players. It is best that the dac get their people that have a background in programming, developing and all IT experts.
CoCorItO

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:43:46 PM

It is good that their support team are skillful in gambling because they will able to understand and fix what will be the complain or the issue of the players. It is best that the dac get their people that have a background in programming, developing and all IT experts.

It would be pretty weird if they had no clue about gaming, wouldn't it? I am not overly surprised that they do actually know what they are talking about
justg0tReal

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:48:16 PM

how can i participate in your bounty please?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: