Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:34:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63889 times)
leholmes12

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:57:37 AM

Hey. The surplus of the goods become a problem of major marketplaces. Rent you afraid that Ubcoin will experience the same problem?
The more goods it’s possible to buy for cryptocurrencies, the better it is.

You’re right, but what’s the way to avoid obstruction of the platform with one-type products?
I think that there should be 2 similar or even identical goods on the platform for sure. This refers to any category of products.
How will the user make a choice? Spend time reading the reviews?
CAraBuss

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:09:29 AM

Hey. The surplus of the goods become a problem of major marketplaces. Rent you afraid that Ubcoin will experience the same problem?

You’re right, but what’s the way to avoid obstruction of the platform with one-type products?
I think that there should be 2 similar or even identical goods on the platform for sure. This refers to any category of products.
First, there will be a rating system on the platform. Secondly, let there be more products, otherwise it’s the deficit will appear.
leholmes12

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

First, there will be a rating system on the platform. Secondly, let there be more products, otherwise it’s the deficit will appear.
You’re right in this case. The lack of supply is worth than the superfluity by times. Well, I the team to be successful in attraction of vendors.
ber68dclass (OP)

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:03:39 PM

The Ubcoin Market project is happy to announce that we have changed the amount of minimal contribution from 50 ETH to 5 ETH during current Limited Private Pre-Sale Stage of ICO.

The discount on Token Price is still 57%. The Pre-Sale Stage will last till March, 31 on these terms.

The Pre-Sale Stage started on March, 10. Since then we received a considerable number of requests from people who would like to take part in the pre-sale and invest a substantial amount of money but were still finding 50 ETH being too weighty.

At the same time we came to the conclusion that 50 ETH as a minimum transaction combined with a great discount on token price might lead to the situation where a little number of large investors holded too many UBC tokens and had the ability to influence the stability of the UBC cryptocurrency.

Taking all these considerations into account we decided to reduce the amount of minimal contribution at the pre-sale stage from 50 ETH to 5 ETH keeping the discount being the same (57%). Any people willing to take part in Ubcoin ICO under these conditions are able do it till March, 31.

We hope that it will increase the number of private buyers of UBC tokens and help our intention to make Ubcoin Market a truly mass product.

If you are interested to invest 5+ ETH and get UBC tokens with 57% discount (1 ETH = 18,667 UBC) please contact us at hello@ubcoin.io
ber68dclass (OP)

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:05:29 PM

A Team Leader within Samsung has Joined the Ubcoin Market Project

Oleg Bud is a team leader at Samsung Electronics. He will share his knowledge and expertise in the field of product development and global marketing for Ubcoin’s market endeavour. Samsung has been a reliable and long-standing partner of the team that is behind the Ubcoin project. So it’s a genuine pleasure to see one of its talented staff among the team’s advisers.

Ubcoin market is a platform where anyone can become a cryptocurrency investor. All you need is a possession you are ready to sell. Just set a price and receive the crypto money for it! Additionally, you can purchase goods and services using your crypto cash.

To make the market available to as many users as possible, we will integrate it within our Ubank application that has currently about 7 years of successful business life and has been downloaded 16 million times. Ubank is also one of the most popular apps in CIS.

The project already has a significant history of collaboration with Samsung. Since 2013 every Samsung and Fly mobile phone in CIS market has a Ubank application pre-installed . Furthermore, the founder and investor of Ubcoin Andrew Lee has a strong business relationship with Samsung. The above stated are just a few reasons why we are especially glad to see one more of Samsung’s employees among our advisers.

Oleg Bud has proven himself as a talented expert both in the fields of product development and marketing. His expertise involve finding the best customer solutions, and presenting them in a convincing manner. Moreover, his shrewdness within the marketing sphere has given him a great reputation. He is the person behind an ambitious Samsung Pay project, the most prominent Samsung mobile flagship and Bada platform’s launch in CIS countries.

The project team believes Oleg’s contributions will aid in the success of Ubcoin’s endeavors. His experience as a team leader at Samsung Electronics is sure to bring value to the project as well as utility to every user.

Oleg supports Ubcoin Market and believes that the project can and will significantly contribute to mass popularity of cryptocurrency.

When we asked Oleg his opinion on the matter he stated: “This project has a rare connection of virtual blockchain based financing and real world goods. That makes it promising way to look for both: those who would like to easily enter cryptocurrency world and those who would like to exchange their crypto earnings on some real world product. Actually that service provides basic from where all economics starts. It justifies a crypto money by adding a bit of the real world value”.

Oleg Bud’s joining of the Ubcoin team is a welcome though expected step in the cooperation between our team and Samsung. We are glad and proud to have Oleg Bud as our adviser.
woodcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:11:04 PM

Good afternoon. In your opinion, does it worth to use the neural networks in yr platform? If yes, In which areas?
rdizza

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:08:11 PM

My child often uses my phone. Will I be able adjust in the way preventing the goods from “adults only” category from being displayed  on the main screen?
slavonicpl

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:20:46 PM

How long is it until the end of the private sale?
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:35:10 PM

As far as I understand, everything will work like this, we have a crypto currency, we go to your site and exchange it for any product that interests us. If this is so, then this is a very cool site, I hope that you will succeed, I will follow you and maybe buy your coins.
robinzzon

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:26:05 PM

Hi. What market share do you expect to take by 2023? It’s important for me to understand whether you have a clear plan.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:03:20 PM

Please provide us with any questions, we will be glad to reply quickly

Well, this project looks interesting. But it seems there's not a single smart contract that was posted on GitHub? Or a contract for "automatic assets transfer, that contains a written set of rules for early investors". If there is, could you provide us? Thanks.

alhaji142
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:39:51 PM

Hello slavonicpl, private sale will end on 31st March and Public sale will begin on 2nd April.
alhaji142
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:46:27 PM

As far as I understand, everything will work like this, we have a crypto currency, we go to your site and exchange it for any product that interests us. If this is so, then this is a very cool site, I hope that you will succeed, I will follow you and maybe buy your coins.
Glad you have an interest in our project. You can join our telegram chat and ask questions if you have any  Smiley
https://t.me/ubcoin
dort

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:22:26 PM

Sure the platform will have competitors. What’s unique about the goods that you can offer to the uses?
alhaji142
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:39:59 PM

Sure the platform will have competitors. What’s unique about the goods that you can offer to the uses?
We provide the platform to exchange your goods into cryptocurrency. Not that we provide specific goods to our users.
app2endad

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:28:30 AM

About two weeks. You still can take part.
MkrKing

Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:48:22 AM

Hey. Can the reduction in the level of interest to e-commerce have negative impact on Ubcoin development?
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:52:05 AM

Hey. Can the reduction in the level of interest to e-commerce have negative impact on Ubcoin development?
Theoretically, it can, but it seems to me that such scenario looks more like fantastic.
MkrKing

Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:57:40 AM

Theoretically, it can, but it seems to me that such scenario looks more like fantastic.

I’m accustomed to allow for all possibilities, even the most unlikely ones.
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:02:03 AM

I’m accustomed to allow for all possibilities, even the most unlikely ones.
Sometimes it’s just unnecessary. The % of the purchases made on the Internet is growing faster every year and there’re no prerequisites for its decline.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: