Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:34:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎉🎉🎉Bitcoin always keep the first position🎉🎉🎉  (Read 351 times)
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:40:13 PM

Bitcoin is used to buy almost every altcoin, if you want to change one alt to another you will have to do this through BTC pair. It is like a dollar in the fiat world.

Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:25:01 PM

Although the price of Bitcoin is always unstable and can not be followed, it can easily recover after the patch of underprice, I believe that bitcoin will brings us new currency generation for future,  it will be the coin that makes human focus in the following years!!!! How about your ideas? Have you guys had any hot news about bitcoin, please share me in order that I can choose the most suitable investing ways for future!!!thanks for your attention on this news!!! 😗😗😗😗

Your right Bitcoin is still the leading coin whatever happened to the market. After a lot of ups and down and the market goes red,bitcoin always stay at the top of other coins and it can easily recover. Bitcoin are very useful too,when you buy altcoins you still need bitcoin. In order to cash out fiat money through other coins you need to exchange it first to bitcoin.Bitcoin is still the king of all crypto and ethereum is the runner up.

crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:52:41 AM

Because bitcoin has value, First of all Bitcoin's ability is able to keep someone from spending the same money over and over again. For systems running without central use, the method used by Bitcoin is brilliant. Bitcoin is able to transform the Internet from a data transfer system into a value transfer system. So until now bitcoin still ranks first of all coin types in this world.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:40:15 AM

Bitcoin will always be the king of crypto world Smiley. There are no cryptocurrency has chance to replace Bitcoin in next several years Smiley). It's the first cryptocurrency in this world can be used to purchase for real goods and there is a big gap between Bitcoin price with all other cryptocurrencies so I don't think there are any cryptocurrencies can replace the first place of Bitcoin on the crypto market.

Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:39:43 AM

Well, bitcoin, I think a few more years will lead the top spots.
That's just interesting to whom bitcoin can give up the position, as many think it can be an ethereum. I think that while it is still too early to judge anything else, few countries have taken bitcoins and coins. That's when all legalize them here then Duma...

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
daow403

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:02:01 AM

Bitcoin is the first digital currency. This is his historical status. It has been recorded in history and cannot be changed. So it has long-term value.
SnowCron

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:03:04 AM

The problem with Bitcoin is, it was designed as a treasure chest. And now people want to make it a wallet for coffee coins. They are different things, so development is stuck.
MasterMoon

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:13:21 AM

Bitcoin is used to buy almost every altcoin, if you want to change one alt to another you will have to do this through BTC pair. It is like a dollar in the fiat world.

Well ETH is out there too and almost of altcoins you can trade using ETH but you are right Bitcoin is like a dollar in crypto world which is the King of cryptocurrency.
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:27:37 AM

Although the price of Bitcoin is always unstable and can not be followed, it can easily recover after the patch of underprice, I believe that bitcoin will brings us new currency generation for future,  it will be the coin that makes human focus in the following years!!!! How about your ideas? Have you guys had any hot news about bitcoin, please share me in order that I can choose the most suitable investing ways for future!!!thanks for your attention on this news!!! 😗😗😗😗

no one altcoin can replace bitcoin for now. bitcoin always being the most popularity coin, especially his value which very high. though some of country cannot legalize bitcoin, but as you know every years bitcoin user always increase and it will be continue at least for next 10 years.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:31:14 AM

Bitcoin today is the most profitable way of investing money. Investors believe in it and invest in whole states
tienigarazz

Activity: 253

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:21:05 PM

Bitcoin will always be the first, surpasing it will not be that easy.
Even though every year its price falls, its price will always rise again and not just an ordinary rise but a rise of surpasing its last pick price. Thats why really like it, when bitcoin price falls, some people are always pannicing and resulting to a big drop which is a good thing for some wise persons, because they can be able to buy more and can be able to get big profit when its price increase.

BigProfitDEV
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:56:59 AM

Soon eth will be the leader here

crestella

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:22:45 PM

Yes I believe that and bitcoin will be the king of crypto forever, I had read there a topic that states ethereum is the new crypto king.
I do not believe that, I always support bitcoin as the first position and the crypto king.
vadim.etc

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:27:10 PM

Everything is quite logical, bitcoin was the first. A huge number of coins appeared after bitcoin and were his forks. It is extremely difficult for bitmakers to catch up with the bitmys by capitalization, although the ether has made a very big step in this direction.
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:31:34 PM

it seems that in the near future nothing will ever be able to compete with bitcoin prices, because bitcoin can be likened to the parent and if the parent decreases then the other will also decrease.

Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:42:11 PM

Despite bitcoin being in first position am not happy that it cant hold its price to give us a sign that's its in thiss for the long term.

Have you guys had any hot news about bitcoin, please share me in order that I can choose the most suitable investing ways for future!!!thanks for your attention on this news!!! 😗😗😗😗
The hot news we waiting for is to know the stance of crypto regulations by the G20 which is set to be known by July a few months from now.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

Everything is quite logical, bitcoin was the first. A huge number of coins appeared after bitcoin and were his forks. It is extremely difficult for bitmakers to catch up with the bitmys by capitalization, although the ether has made a very big step in this direction.

I already mentioned in other posts still wanna confirm it. You can see the bitcoin has been capture the marketplace with the high volume nearly 50 percentage today. This may be good for the top cryptos but not good for overall market trend.

What ever changes has been done by the market place for correction you will not find the top crypto bitcoin fall down.
However others please be stick with the bitcoin and ethereum for long time. Then only we will be able to find the market goes better new projects.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:35:11 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 02:00:30 PM by Hannahanto

I already mentioned in other posts still wanna confirm it. You can see the bitcoin has been capture the marketplace with the high volume nearly 50 percentage today. This may be good for the top cryptos but not good for overall market trend.

What ever changes has been done by the market place for correction you will not find the top crypto bitcoin fall down.
However others please be stick with the bitcoin and ethereum for long time. Then only we will be able to find the market goes better new projects.

Obviously as this is the first crpto currency and had to undergo all the struggles and pains to bring the crypto ideas into the screen, its always respected and crowned to be in the first place. Yes, it itself gained its place with its values. None had to give a way or have pitty on it to grow. The more prifits was gained by the investors and this is the reason more investors pitched in to bitcoin and in other crypto currencies. 
mrPix

Activity: 308
Merit: 29

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:28:08 PM

I share your feelings, just being proud of it as like as it's my baby!

Ma boy! Grin

Let's wish him recover as soon as possible, HODL in our hearts.....
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:02:09 PM

This thread should be on Bitcoin discussion been wondering how this thing been putted here which supposed this is an altcoin board.By the way we do know that the community of bitcoin is really big and that signifies on how people do trust bitcoin but one things comes to my mind that we arent here for its tech but for the thing on money making opportunity.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: