Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:50:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Guide ★ Don't Panic  (Read 943 times)
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:53:16 PM

Great idea and its never enough to check for ICO on different places because this can be big time reward
Good Luck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:09:45 AM

The ICO market is in a hard situation now. The peice of ETH is dropping. I think this is a good way to help new investors avoid ICO scams. I will join in and share my experience on ICOs.
webRunesTeam (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:56:03 PM

The ICO market is in a hard situation now. The peice of ETH is dropping. I think this is a good way to help new investors avoid ICO scams. I will join in and share my experience on ICOs.
That would be very helpful. Thank you.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:10:49 AM

Will do it the same

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
Vandemos

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:22:16 AM

Will do it the same
We see a lot of changes regarding regulation, preparation, and how the ICO is evaluated.
And from that want to contribute, if this is possible.
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:08:36 AM

We see a lot of changes regarding regulation, preparation, and how the ICO is evaluated.
And from that want to contribute, if this is possible.
Sure, please share your experience! Please add a proper chapter right in the doc.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:13:50 AM

I believe cryptocurrencies are going to do well in future and we may need to stop panicking in other not to regret in future. Bitcoin the head of all the coins was less than a dollars some years back but it is in thousands now and I believe those new coins and altcoins are going to do well in future.
wily.smith

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:09:17 PM

That's going to be a very useful book at least for me!
I'm looking forward to its full version.
It's fully depends on community. We need your help to make it true.

Ok. What kind of help can I give?
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:23:05 PM

There are quite a lot of ICO tracking and guide sites already (some probably with the same name).

How do you plan to stand out from them? Any unique differences?
benjamin421

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:54:28 PM

There are quite a lot of ICO tracking and guide sites already (some probably with the same name).

While there may be many other ICO guide sites, we don't think there are any resources available that compile all the info in one convenient location sufficiently for someone else trying to follow the steps to launch.
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:37:43 PM

The main idea is to create a database of services, bounty hunters and so on.
benjamin421

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:54:00 PM

We are eager to hear any and all feedback
Gasotard

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:02:17 PM

ICO Guide ★ Don't Panic

ICO Guide   ★   Telegram   ★   Telegram Group   ★   Slack

This topic has been created as a pre-announcement of a book that will become a guide to those who is planning, has started preparing to, or is already in the thick of a Crowdsale or ICO for their by all means valuable project.

The objective of the book is to bring together all the necessary information that may help project starters to:
•   understand the scope of the task at hand
•   define the sequence of steps and avoid major mistakes
•   save time required for the search of necessary information and contacts

And yet, the jewel in the crown is that the readers will be able to:
•   become members of the community and gain assistance, positive criticism and tips from the most experienced fellow-members of the crypto-society
•   find helpers and like-minded people that may become early-bird users of the project or even members of its team

The community can conduct expert appraisals to screen off unfair and technically weak projects, while promising projects will receive all the assistance from advisors, campaign managers, bounty hunters, etc. required for its successful implementation. In the course of the community evolution a list of its most active and valuable members will be developed, which will contain links to their profiles specifying their respective lines of activity. This will allow active members to earn reputation and promote their services, while the projects will be able to invite the best of the best into their teams. As a result, a bigger number of deserving projects will win the approval of the community, get informational and financial support, and hence see the light and make a difference in this world.

Soon we will design a rough basic structure and will publish it on Google Docs. Afterwards, information from the trends may be selected, edited and added to the book by anyone who feels like it using the “comment” function.

Associated posts and polls are created as a preparatory step. The first in line is Do you like airdrops? The objective of such associated posts is to accumulate subject information serving as the basis for the corresponding sections of the book.

The book will be published under Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY 4.0).

Join our groups in Telegram and Slack. Thus you will not mess the announcement and will be able to take part in the writing. What information will be portrayed in the book and how it will be done will be determined by the community and community only. And thus we ask of your assistance and support.

Cool stuff, thanks.
I don't join ICO's that much but I would like to invest in a coin that has a product. This list could make it easier to research them.

benjamin421

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:22:50 PM

ICO Guide ★ Don't Panic

https://webrunes.com/img/cards/ico-guide_thread.png

This topic has been created as a pre-announcement of a book that will become a guide to those who is planning, has started preparing to, or is already in the thick of a Crowdsale or ICO for their by all means valuable project.

The objective of the book is to bring together all the necessary information that may help project starters to:

•   become members of the community and gain assistance, positive criticism and tips from the most experienced fellow-members of the crypto-society
•   find helpers and like-minded people that may become early-bird users of the project or even members of its team

The community can conduct expert appraisals to screen off unfair and technically weak projects, while promising projects will receive all the assistance from advisors, campaign managers, bounty hunters, etc. required for its successful implementation. In the course of the community evolution a list of its most active and valuable members will be developed, which will contain links to their profiles specifying their respective lines of activity. This will allow active members to earn reputation and promote their services, while the projects will be able to invite the best of the best into their teams. As a result, a bigger number of deserving projects will win the approval of the community, get informational and financial support, and hence see the light and make a difference in this world.

Soon we will design a rough basic structure and will publish it on Google Docs. Afterwards, information from the trends may be selected, edited and added to the book by anyone who feels like it using the “comment” function.

Associated posts and polls are created as a preparatory step. The first in line is Do you like airdrops? The objective of such associated posts is to accumulate subject information serving as the basis for the corresponding sections of the book.

The book will be published under Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY 4.0).

Join our groups in Telegram and Slack. Thus you will not mess the announcement and will be able to take part in the writing. What information will be portrayed in the book and how it will be done will be determined by the community and community only. And thus we ask of your assistance and support.

Cool stuff, thanks.
I don't join ICO's that much but I would like to invest in a coin that has a product. This list could make it easier to research them.

If you haven't already, give our coin a look, we already have a MVP https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3013546
Cryptowhynot

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:40:15 PM

ICO Guide ★ Don't Panic

https://webrunes.com/img/cards/ico-guide_thread.png

Very interesting. Looking forward to it.
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 546

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:54:49 PM

Very interesting topic. I think this will be very useful for all newcomers who can not find a good ICO project for investment. You will bring a lot of benefit to people. I like this idea and I wish you good luck.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:45:13 AM

Thanks to the first participants and your contribution. Let's do the Guide better together!
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:39:27 PM

We will be holding our first of a series of bi-weekly public meetings for the team to communicate under observation and with Q and A from the community. Join us https://discord.gg/mqCfRXk
AssemblY

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:40:05 AM

Just in time. Right before the decline of the popularity of ICO. When more and more people understand the shortcomings of ICO and when more and more scammers appear
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:01:30 AM

Just in time. Right before the decline of the popularity of ICO. When more and more people understand the shortcomings of ICO and when more and more scammers appear
You're right, but ICO is like all other new stuff that need time to get mature and find a right way to evolve and find best practices and standards.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: