Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:19:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of my investment move?  (Read 247 times)
Underwood2017 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:49:54 PM

Hi there 
I am new to cryptocurrencies, a friend of mine recently informed me that you can make tons of profit if you consider investing in cryptocurrencies, I recently made my research and found some coins which might worth investing in for long term. I don't have enough money to spend, that is why I am considering to invest in some undervalued coins with massive potential for long term. I came accross a coin which has their own ecosystem called The DIM. I watched the introduction video here: Youtube, I further went through their social media pages just to ask questions regarding their wallet and to see some signs of transparency. The support was so quick to respond to my queries on this link: Facebook and the twitter pages here: Twitter . I joined the Telegram group chat here: Telegram just to get the vibe of how the community is like and everything seemed fine to me, the community was so welcoming and I ended deciding that I want to be part of that ecosystem. I went through the website Website which looked good and read good, and I decided to buy some 50 000 DIMCOIN on extrades. I am willing to hold these coin for long term. What do you think of my investment move? and is there any other undervalued coin which is good and you would like to recommend? 
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aminmon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

The tokens, looks more like a new ICO tokens, yet in a bear market, the market has a sharp decline, and regulators are going to further restrictions on Altcoin current should be as far as possible investment bitcoin or ETH and other major tokens.

Underwood2017 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:03:52 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 01:16:11 PM by Underwood2017

The tokens, looks more like a new ICO tokens, yet in a bear market, the market has a sharp decline, and regulators are going to further restrictions on Altcoin current should be as far as possible investment bitcoin or ETH and other major tokens.
The thing is I don't have enough funds to buy the most valued coins, hence I am looking to invest in some undervalued coins with massive potential, which might make me 10x the amount in a period of 3-5 years. If I use the funds to buy into bitcoin or eth, I will get too little which is what I don't want. I was looking at ethereum chart I noticed that some years back it was traded at less than $10 compared to how much its worth now, so I think there is a coin that might increase significantly in value after some years of holding, that is why I have considered DIM since it seemed to have potential for long term investors, adding to that, the are building their ecosystem.
RubyM

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:28:30 PM

Hi there 
I am new to cryptocurrencies, a friend of mine recently informed me that you can make tons of profit if you consider investing in cryptocurrencies, I recently made my research and found some coins which might worth investing in for long term. I don't have enough money to spend, that is why I am considering to invest in some undervalued coins with massive potential for long term. I came accross a coin which has their own ecosystem called The DIM. I watched the introduction video here: Youtube, I further went through their social media pages just to ask questions regarding their wallet and to see some signs of transparency. The support was so quick to respond to my queries on this link: Facebook and the twitter pages here: Twitter . I joined the Telegram group chat here: Telegram just to get the vibe of how the community is like and everything seemed fine to me, the community was so welcoming and I ended deciding that I want to be part of that ecosystem. I went through the website Website which looked good and read good, and I decided to buy some 50 000 DIMCOIN on extrades. I am willing to hold these coin for long term. What do you think of my investment move? and is there any other undervalued coin which is good and you would like to recommend? 
Dimcoin is one of the best investment moves one would ever make, especially for long term. I was one of the early investors July last year and I am in this one for long term. The best advice I can give you now is to hold and wait until HYBSE is to be functional.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets - https://bex.global/login
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:35:39 PM

... What do you think of my investment move? ...

I think that is a kinda often situation on that forum when somebody is trying to advert his project playing a role of a newbie and involving people into discussions about it. You didn't invent something new.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:39:09 PM

Hi there 
maybe you can also try to invest in SIG, for your long-term investment. the important thing is, when you invest in undervalued coins, you should always see their activities every day, to make sure, whether they are scam or not.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:39:23 PM

The thing is I don't have enough funds to buy the most valued coins, hence I am looking to invest in some undervalued coins with massive potential, which might make me 10x the amount in a period of 3-5 years. If I use the funds to buy into bitcoin or eth, I will get too little which is what I don't want. I was looking at ethereum chart I noticed that some years back it was traded at less than $10 compared to how much its worth now, so I think there is a coin that might increase significantly in value after some years of holding, that is why I have considered DIM since it seemed to have potential for long term investors, adding to that, the are building their ecosystem.
With low funds not investing in bitcoin, ETH or any other cryptocurrency that the price has already done X100 but instead in a undervalued coin with potentials is a smart move. It is easier for a 1 cent coin to triple in value than for a coin to go from $3000 to $9000.
Underwood2017 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:49:37 PM

I think that is a kinda often situation on that forum when somebody is trying to advert his project playing a role of a newbie and involving people into discussions about it. You didn't invent something new.
Thanks for the credits Mr Knowitall, you should have kept them to yourself, they don't add anything to the discussion. All I needed was advises and not spams.

Hi there
I am new to cryptocurrencies, a friend of mine recently informed me that you can make tons of profit if you consider investing in cryptocurrencies, I recently made my research and found some coins which might worth investing in for long term. I don't have enough money to spend, that is why I am considering to invest in some undervalued coins with massive potential for long term. I came accross a coin which has their own ecosystem called The DIM. I watched the introduction video here: Youtube, I further went through their social media pages just to ask questions regarding their wallet and to see some signs of transparency. The support was so quick to respond to my queries on this link: Facebook and the twitter pages here: Twitter . I joined the Telegram group chat here: Telegram just to get the vibe of how the community is like and everything seemed fine to me, the community was so welcoming and I ended deciding that I want to be part of that ecosystem. I went through the website Website which looked good and read good, and I decided to buy some 50 000 DIMCOIN on extrades. I am willing to hold these coin for long term. What do you think of my investment move? and is there any other undervalued coin which is good and you would like to recommend?
maybe you can also try to invest in SIG, for your long-term investment. the important thing is, when you invest in undervalued coins, you should always see their activities every day, to make sure, whether they are scam or not.
Your last point is actually true, I have looked up on SIG on CMC, I'll read up on it and probably consider it. But it's currently listed on Yobit only, probably I will consider creating an account I guess.

With low funds not investing in bitcoin, ETH or any other cryptocurrency that the price has already done X100 but instead in a undervalued coin with potentials is a smart move. It is easier for a 1 cent coin to triple in value than for a coin to go from $3000 to $9000.
That is true, I am actually considering to invest in a few and hold them for a few years for massive profits. Most coins started undervalued and now they are worth more, early investors are now making massive profits. SInce we are new to the crypto space, we need to look for coins which might make us huge profits after some time.
FloraMullan

Activity: 74
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:04:36 PM

Hi there 
You should consider investing in ICOs as well, you can make massive profits out of it, but only if you choose the right ones. Back to your question; Dimcoin has the chances of being bigger in the near future since they are integrating the own HYBSE into blockchain, which in my opinion is a huge step, and the investors cannot wait to see HYBSE functional. I also invested back in July during their ICO since I believed in the project and don't want to miss the opportunity and regret later. If you missed out on Bitcoin, don't miss out on Dimcoin, consider this as my advice to you.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:19:08 PM

Go to coinmarketcap and choose between top 20 alt. I'm not saying dimcoin is bad, but the best option is your choice and you will not regret it.
Thelmassey

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:25:09 PM

Honestly, I would love to oppose your statement since it's somehow in accurate and somehow doesn't make sense, what your are impliying is that all the forum users who are creating threads each day about projects are advertising the projects? New people learn about crypto everyday and we are all aware that crypto is relatively new, users will now become scared of asking question because will end up assuming that they are with the projects they are asking about? That's a funny statement right there Cheesy Cheesy

Hi there
I am new to cryptocurrencies, a friend of mine recently informed me that you can make tons of profit if you consider investing in cryptocurrencies, I recently made my research and found some coins which might worth investing in for long term. I don't have enough money to spend, that is why I am considering to invest in some undervalued coins with massive potential for long term. I came accross a coin which has their own ecosystem called The DIM. I watched the introduction video here: Youtube, I further went through their social media pages just to ask questions regarding their wallet and to see some signs of transparency. The support was so quick to respond to my queries on this link: Facebook and the twitter pages here: Twitter . I joined the Telegram group chat here: Telegram just to get the vibe of how the community is like and everything seemed fine to me, the community was so welcoming and I ended deciding that I want to be part of that ecosystem. I went through the website Website which looked good and read good, and I decided to buy some 50 000 DIMCOIN on extrades. I am willing to hold these coin for long term. What do you think of my investment move? and is there any other undervalued coin which is good and you would like to recommend?
My opinion on this is follow what your heart tells you, read up on the project and if you feel like you have made the perfect investment decision, then that's perfect, go with it.
Underwood2017 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:01:44 PM

Go to coinmarketcap and choose between top 20 alt. I'm not saying dimcoin is bad, but the best option is your choice and you will not regret it.
Under top 20, I think that I will be able to afford coins which are worth less $0.50, I am willing to spend $200 now and diversify my portfolio, if its above, unfortunately I cannot afford, hence I am looking for undervalued coins with massive potential. Anyways, thanks for the input, I will consider your suggestions.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:18:17 PM

I have never heard of the DIM before. These days the ICOs which get more hype in the beginning are the ones which are able to make it to the top later. We can take the example of Electroneum, EOS, ADA which received more hype in their ICO stage and are moving very well now. The current market is bearish and while most of the cryptocurrencies are falling , these are holding it quite well. So I would advise you to take pretty good time to do a research about the coin/token you are going to invest in because you are planning on to invest in it for a long term.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:10:05 PM

as attaining with the customs of use with the priors on decision as expending focus with the manage on appealing use of details with the release of drawing from the developer,
those might to returns as the finest on option with the use of one on distinct with the terms of dedication to returns of initial position as might to follows with the request to gains with the limit of value on price with the token release of drawing with the table of market.

Underwood2017 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:05:05 PM

I have never heard of the DIM before. These days the ICOs which get more hype in the beginning are the ones which are able to make it to the top later. We can take the example of Electroneum, EOS, ADA which received more hype in their ICO stage and are moving very well now. The current market is bearish and while most of the cryptocurrencies are falling , these are holding it quite well. So I would advise you to take pretty good time to do a research about the coin/token you are going to invest in because you are planning on to invest in it for a long term.
DIM ICO launched last year around June/July and it was successful, I knew about it some weeks backs and read about it since it looked very interesting, and it seemed to have massive potential in the sense that its not just a coin but a complete ecosystem which I want to be part of. You can read more on their website here: https://www.dimcoin.io/#
I have successful made my investment in DIM and will be holding for some time. However, I am looking for a few more undervalued coins so that I can be able to diversify my portfolio.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:26:04 PM

Hi there 
Never try always to think if you can get a decent profit by investing in the promising coin but you must try to learn about the timing. You can buy those hopeful coins at the dip and then that gives you instant profit after the coins were getting recovered on its price. It doesn't matter how promising the coin itself. But the time, while you are invested in the coin, becomes an important thing to minimize your losses.
Underwood2017 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:11:04 PM

Hi there 
Never try always to think if you can get a decent profit by investing in the promising coin but you must try to learn about the timing. You can buy those hopeful coins at the dip and then that gives you instant profit after the coins were getting recovered on its price. It doesn't matter how promising the coin itself. But the time, while you are invested in the coin, becomes an important thing to minimize your losses.
The advice was so informative, I can see that I still have a few things to learn, but what I have learned so far is to buy when it's low and sell when it's high.
DawnDAWN

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:03:10 PM

Hi there 
I recently invested, however, I am new to this and I am just holding my coins on an exchange, is there a specific wallet that they use? Is it safe to store my coin in Nanowallet since I dont like storing my coins on third party wallets.
emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:05:08 PM

I've never heard of DIM tokens, which is a brand new ICO. Are there any ANN threads?
I still advise you to invest in the Top20 tokens, so they will be better.

DawnDAWN

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:17:15 PM

I've never heard of DIM tokens, which is a brand new ICO. Are there any ANN threads?
I still advise you to invest in the Top20 tokens, so they will be better.
according to how i have read, the coin launched last year and it's been around for some time, and it's doing pretty well for itself, check out their website: www.dimcoin.io
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: