Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Russians fleeing out of Russia  (Read 167 times)
countryfree (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:40:38 PM

I had long thought Russians were sheep, and I have pity on them, but finally there's hope. In Barcelona (Spain), in Koln (Germany), in Genoa (Italy), I've seen Russians who left Russia for good and who have started a new and brighter life. They don't want to go back to their native country, because they've realized that living in Russia is miserable. No one I've talked to seemed to have any hope that things could get better in Russia (that country is doomed), so they just left, and I congratuled them for that.

There's a message here. If you live in a shitty country, don't wait for things to get better. Just leave and enjoy a better life now.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
B2AQ

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:47:42 PM

I had long thought Russians were sheep, and I have pity on them, but finally there's hope. In Barcelona (Spain), in Koln (Germany), in Genoa (Italy), I've seen Russians who left Russia for good and who have started a new and brighter life. They don't want to go back to their native country, because they've realized that living in Russia is miserable. No one I've talked to seemed to have any hope that things could get better in Russia (that country is doomed), so they just left, and I congratuled them for that.

There's a message here. If you live in a shitty country, don't wait for things to get better. Just leave and enjoy a better life now.

I am sure that it does not matter in what country you live if you earn well, but the motherland is worth more than any money Tongue
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:05:19 PM

And most of them are fleeing from the authorities for issues ranging from crimes, frauds to political disagreement.
And you never know when they'll be targeted with a never known poison or disease.
countryfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:36:46 PM

And most of them are fleeing from the authorities for issues ranging from crimes, frauds to political disagreement.
And you never know when they'll be targeted with a never known poison or disease.

Far from it, they're young adults, all less than 30, bright and smart who emigrated after finishing their studies. I know one Russian woman working in advertising agency in Frankfurt, one woman working in PR in Barcelona, one Russian guy who is a mechanic near Cologne. They will have a better and happier life in the European Union, so much that they will assuredly live longer than if they had stayed in Russia...

I am sure that it does not matter in what country you live if you earn well, but the motherland is worth more than any money Tongue

Motherland is worthless and useless. Leaving it was the best decision I've ever made. Better than when I first decided to buy BTC.

not-a-bot

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:09:20 AM

it's very hard to earn money in Russia and CIS now because of economic recession. That's why those guys are looking happy in Europe. From other hand you'll never find such cheap and quality services, food, medicine, flat rental services in EU or US. All this is just for a penny.
countryfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:47:36 PM

Really? Russians women I know are happy to be in the EU because clothes are more beautiful and much cheaper than in Russia. That' the problem: all Russian products are of terrible quality, and awful design, so you have to buy imported and they cost more in Russia than in the EU. I had a Russian girlfriend, and the first time I took her to Primark (famous affordable clothes retailer), she couldn't believe the prices!

That's only normal, actually. More competition and more experienced consumers force lower prices...

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:51:51 PM

Really? Russians women I know are happy to be in the EU because clothes are more beautiful and much cheaper than in Russia. That' the problem: all Russian products are of terrible quality, and awful design, so you have to buy imported and they cost more in Russia than in the EU. I had a Russian girlfriend, and the first time I took her to Primark (famous affordable clothes retailer), she couldn't believe the prices!

That's only normal, actually. More competition and more experienced consumers force lower prices...

vodka and arms bro Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pemburu1

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:54:00 PM

Far from it, they're young adults, all less than 30, bright and smart who emigrated after finishing their studies. I know one Russian woman working in advertising agency in Frankfurt, one woman working in PR in Barcelona, one Russian guy who is a mechanic near Cologne. They will have a better and happier life in the European Union, so much that they will assuredly live longer than if they had stayed in Russia...

Motherland is worthless and useless. Leaving it was the best decision I've ever made. Better than when I first decided to buy BTC.

I think all depends on each person. if he feels go is the best for his life then no one can forbid him, because he who knows what is good and bad in his life. so it all depends on the person is not the system of his country.
if you do not like this country you can go to any country you like. because no one can force you to stay where, as long as you have official permission.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
B2AQ

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:57:24 PM

it's very hard to earn money in Russia and CIS now because of economic recession. That's why those guys are looking happy in Europe. From other hand you'll never find such cheap and quality services, food, medicine, flat rental services in EU or US. All this is just for a penny.

the economic decline follows growth, you can earn without problems in any situation if there is a head on your shoulders. Cheesy
dimpsk

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:18:56 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 09:30:05 PM by dimpsk

Not exact. Food in Russia is very expensive and of worst quality.  Like 1 kg of apples cost $2 but they looked miserable. Cheese is made of palm oil but costs from $8 per 1 kg. Gasoline is chipper as in EU, but at the same price like in USA. Electricity costs at $0.09-0.1 / kW/h. Cars, electronics, wear usually costs at 1.5 / 2 times more then in EU. Medicine quality is terrible, there is AIDS epidemic in some regions. Flat rental is chipper then in EU, really. Twice may be, but dwellings quality is worse too.
Pashu

Activity: 241

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:26:08 PM

Have you ever met Chinese, Indian, German (I can go on) migrants while travelling? Certainly you have. I also travel a lot, and met Russian migrants in different countries from US to Japan, and some of them did say unpleasant things about Russia indeed. But the majority of them were proud that they are Russians, while we were talking I thought that it was me who left Russia, since they were aware of all current Russian news some of which I even didn't know about. And there are different reasons why people move to another country. But the way a person talks about his homeland can say a lot about himself.
countryfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:03:25 PM

Have you ever met Chinese, Indian, German (I can go on) migrants while travelling? Certainly you have. I also travel a lot, and met Russian migrants in different countries from US to Japan, and some of them did say unpleasant things about Russia indeed. But the majority of them were proud that they are Russians, while we were talking I thought that it was me who left Russia, since they were aware of all current Russian news some of which I even didn't know about. And there are different reasons why people move to another country. But the way a person talks about his homeland can say a lot about himself.

It depends on where they are. I'm in Latvia right now, and here, Russians remain Russians, but when I was in Germany or Spain, I've met Russians who weren't much Russian any more. They just integrated well to their new country, and they don't speak about Russia any longer. Just like they've forgotten their school years. I remember advising one Russian lady not to keep on reading Russian websites, because you shall not live in the past, nor being too attached to one single country. The world is a large place and life goes on...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: