Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:43:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Vs Ripple  (Read 627 times)
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:55:44 PM

I think Neo is more promising than ripple because Neo is a direct competitor to Ethereum, both Neo and Ethereum offer platforms for developers to create decretralised apps and smart contracts.
And I think / hope Neo will benefit
in the next 2-3 years minimum.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:57:11 PM

i would pick ripple, its getting closer to being the market standard in overseas payments.
and ripple have real partners that are using xrp right now,
do you want to invest in a alpha-beta or something that is being used right now for real by real companys?
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:57:31 PM

both coins are good and if you really want for a long haul, I suggest to split your money and invest in both of these coins.
I just want to remind you though that there are also good opportunities for profit to other altcoins but I respect if you focus only on neo and ripple
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:00:14 PM

I think NEO is far better investment option. NEO is a lot more promising project and at the moment is undervalued in my opinion.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:03:20 PM

Hi All,

I need your help and opinions.. I have $150 and might even go up to $250.. Should I invest in NEO or Ripple? Which would give the best Return

For me, Neo is a much more promising and worthwhile coin than a ripple. Ripple is worthless. Neo may soon be the biggest competitor of eth.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:08:23 PM

For me, I will invest in Neo than ripple. Neo has much more potential than ripple and able to generate gas. Frankly speaking, I feel that ripple is overhyped. Just my 2 satoshi.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:11:16 PM

My votes goes to NEO that is an important upcoming platform like Ethereum. There are so many new ICOs launching on NEO so it will do great in 2018. Ripple is too centralized and a non-crypto coin to invest too much money in it. Also, its supply is huge.
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:16:54 PM

NEO is a lot better than the centralized banker's coin like XRP,neo has a good working platform which offers both smartcontracts and d-apps which is why it is far greater than XRP because xrp shouldnt be called as a cryptocurrency,a very centralized coin and was created and being backuped by the central banks.

faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:24:43 PM

I answer similar reply to these questions: Why not both?
Why do not you consider diversifying your investment? Neo and Ripple are two different projects so you can invest both and decrease your risk.
I would wait instead of investing now because I think altcoin bear market will continue for a while. You can come back later and buy both.
cryptomngr

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:29:35 PM

You are comparing a good platform into a shit coin,clearly you dont know XRP's and NEO as well and i suggest you should dig some informations with these two,XRP in never a cryptocurrency becaues cryptocurrencies are made to be decentralized which XRP is opposing plus it has the banking structure of these banks,XRP is also being backuped by the central bank.Do you really love the bankers?

shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:32:48 PM

I will go for Neo, it has the potential to go as far as ETH. It is one of the promising altcoin with big and strong community. And I feel that the coin is currently undervalued.
cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:34:57 PM

NEO is an upgraded version of the ETH's platform which has more advance technology more cheaper than ethereum,plus the nep5 tokens will be much ideal token compare to the er20 tokens of ethereum.XRP is another hand is a very centralized coin which is being manipulated by the few people who invented and developed it,so where would you want to put your investment?

easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:35:04 PM

I think NEO is far better investment option. NEO is a lot more promising project and at the moment is undervalued in my opinion.
NEO is a better short term investment because people currently like it. Ripple is a better long term investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:38:17 PM

The Neo team states that it creates the perfect product. Our task is to conduct a thorough analysis and understand the investment prospects. I see NEO's good chances to grow in 2018. It embodies two popular qualities: decentralized blockage and centralized regulation. In any case, it gives a way to avoid pressure from the state, which is experienced by other currencies
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:38:39 PM

Neo and Ripple both are the potentially strong coins but difference of price of both coins is very huge and Comparison between them is not fair. In my opinion Ripple is more volatile than Neo, so Neo is the better choice.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:41:40 PM

Of course Neo. Everyone knows that Neo is often called the Chinese ethereum, and it's not for nothing, because these two platforms provide a very similar functionality for their users. At the moment, about 80% of all the created blockchain projects and conducted by ICO work on the ethereum platform. But, soon this picture should change, because there are platforms that can create ethereum worthy competition. The Neo platform is direct proof. This platform is focused on developers of blockchain projects from China and if the government of China lifts the ban on holding ICO, then we will see a sharp rise in the cost of Neo.
uzurik

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:42:22 PM

Definitely NEO because the prospects are much greater! I Ripple just do not shield the worthy coin top 10.
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:45:20 PM

Lol! Of course NEO! Ripple is scam, i'm shure! Ripple can't have price like now, its too much fo that. With so many tokens (100 000 000 000 XRP Supply max ) Price of this coin cant't be so high like now. I prognose it will low down..
Legion13

Activity: 323
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:50:37 PM

If I were you I would avoid ripple at any cost. It had an immense rise during the bear trend which is not at all healthy for any coin for that matter. It was bound to drop anytime and it did like wise. Now talking about NEO-the so called Ethereum of china, it is a great investment and the amount of exposure it has been gaining is great with some great ICO's launched on it.

Now getting to your question on investing on these. I would would definitely go for NEO. But wait. Don't put everything on it. Have you heard about ICX? If not, please do. And if at all it fascinates you then you can get on it at the right time now and see immense gains in the future if the market trend is positive. In brief, ICX is similar to ETH, NEO. But since its from Korea and we all know about Korea loving their products this coin will surely pick up steam as it is nearing its token swap and ready to be listed on the Korean Exchanges. Do check it out!

All my trades need to be verified on the forum. Please send me a PM here first to confirm you are talking to me. Don't deal with anyone impersonating me on telegram.

P.S: I never ask trusted members to go first.
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:55:55 PM

Shouldnt be comparing the two,NEO has great platform which most of the people in our community is supporting and XRP in the other hand doesnt have a good support from our community because of its centralized nature,also it is being manipulated by the few people who has the most of its supply,so the question is where would you put your money.?

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: