Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:40:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Vs Ripple  (Read 630 times)
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:08:44 AM

A very strange comparison which of course is behind the NEO project, because NEO has a greater perspective than the Ripple project. After all, the NEO project is a whole platform, which in its structure is very similar to the ETH project. I think that many will choose NEO
Indeed NEO is a great platform and Is just like ethereum with smart contract application. NEO though being a potential coin and platform, will rise slowly and the main reason behind this is that ICO’s are being regulated in many countries now and this will surely affect the number of new projects and ICO’s launching on a platform and as we know the price of a platform increase only when it has more demand of projects to be built on it. as the demand will decrease in mean time, the growth will be slow. Although I hope seeing NEO above 500$ this year.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:16:52 AM

Neo is on sale right now, I'd pick that out of the two and start earning some gas and not give your money to a centralized coin like XRP.
Well, if the main reason you are investing in NEO is because of earning GAS passively, its useless cause the amount of GAS it generates is very less and doesn’t really provide any significant amount. And though you talk about ripple being centralized, I wish you would have done some research on how ripple is moving more towards decentralization and also the application and use it offers to financial institutions are bank for cross-border payments.

A real utility token is always better than a platform that is used to just launch ICO’s and Dapps whether it is centralized or decentralized cause the utility is forever, but new project demands will degrade and reduce with time.
Isaak Bitcoin

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:22:36 AM

If we take into account the fact that NEO is engaged in Buterin, who developed the etherium, then this coin looks more promising than the ripple. Although there have been a lot of positive news for ripple lately, but this token is only getting cheaper on the background of a market fall.

digitran

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:24:48 AM

Both coins are good coins. As per my choice I would suggest to buy NEO at 60 to 65 dollars for long term prospective.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:28:02 AM

Both the coins are based on different concepts.NEO is similar to ETH and its project is very solid and its development team is busy in making it as a mainstream in crypto world.As you have less capital and in this capital you are not able to get much NEO,So its better to go for XPR as its not decentralized but controlled by banks.Short term trading in XPR can give you considerable profit and you can use your profit to invest in NEO.Both the coins have large community.XPR is better for short term whereas NEO is better for long term as much work is in progress behind NEO.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:32:59 AM

Ripple does not show anything at all lately. If you decide between these coins, then my choice is obvious, it's NEO. The Chinese have a lot of investor support.
Its not just ripple that isn’t showing anything currently, it’s the whole crypto market. The market is in its bearish trend, do you really expect XRP to perform in such situation? Not only ripple, almost every coin in the list of coin market cap has fallen more than half of its value for example bitcoin fell to 6000$ after hitting all time high of almost 20000$, ethereum fell to around 600$ after hitting all time high of 1400$.

XRP will show movement when the market recovers and shows bullish trend. NEO itself recently fell from 135$ to 80$. Pumps and dumps are part of crypto World, you cannot expect coins to perform all the time.

VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:33:56 AM

Hi All,

I need your help and opinions.. I have $150 and might even go up to $250.. Should I invest in NEO or Ripple? Which would give the best Return

neo and ripple become the investment of choice in the top altcoin category.
now its value is getting down because of unstable market. I think you can trade for a profit on a small scale, but it can be done every day. but the level of difficulty is quite large.
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:35:39 AM

Ripple is more established than NEO, and has a considerable market presence. if it wasn't taken over by its Bank affiliated investors then id say its better, NEO has an interesting project with a potential growth, if it remains independent then i can bet that it will surpass ripple at some point.
Fippy

Activity: 252

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:36:43 AM

If you wish to invest right now. I would prefer go buy NEO. First off all it is China almost official crypto . Cold mining is real great idea. And some hyped ICO soon will started , NEO powered.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
drofroLinden

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:43:09 AM

I think you should buy ripple more than neo. As ripple was borned much earlier than neo, it has much more infulience and strong community than neo.

It is a good choice to buy ripple now.
tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:43:30 AM

Hi All,

I need your help and opinions.. I have $150 and might even go up to $250.. Should I invest in NEO or Ripple? Which would give the best Return

ripple has great potential compared to neo
I choose the ripple because the current ripple has a remarkable progress, although it has not gone right yet. but at least this gives great hope to the ripper coin holders.

Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:46:41 AM

Hi All,

I'll go for NEO as the platform is very similar to Ethereum. We might see the price of NEO similar to eth in the future.
blockmanity

Activity: 36
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:49:19 AM

A very strange comparison which of course is behind the NEO project, because NEO has a greater perspective than the Ripple project. After all, the NEO project is a whole platform, which in its structure is very similar to the ETH project. I think that many will choose NEO

I agree with NEO being a whole platform and will probably rise..but with nations and banks supporting Ripple wouldn't that also increase?
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:50:22 AM

Both of them belong to same technology but their view of technology is different for usages and many people are showing interest towards both of these coins but, the thing is Ripple has the huge supply and it can be implemented only in Banking sectors and whereas NEO can be implemented in many platforms like Ethereum.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:04:33 AM

Hi All,

I'll go for NEO as the platform is very similar to Ethereum. We might see the price of NEO similar to eth in the future.
it looks like never be happened as ethereum will try to move towards POS platform that means ether will have fixed supply just like NEO and the holders are able to staking their shares in the network.
The fact that ethereum in the process to build the future protocol to be used to secure the exchange site. Even dogecoin has taken by core developers to make it alive again.
97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:13:54 AM

It is less suitable for comparison, there are a lot of good comparison for NEO. If I were you I would pick NEO as investment because they have a good platform that has promising future.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:17:05 AM

NEO has more potential then Ripple sor sure.
Ripple is just a game only regulated banks love to play. I always hate banks so i hate ripple too.
We need to be our own bank Smiley
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:20:45 AM

It depends on what you want to achieve in the short, mid and long term. As it stand NEO is looking like a better project than Ripple. Ripple have had major set backs, at least two this year alone. So it will take time for Ripple to hit the heights. If you are looking to trade and get some quick cash, the ripple is what you should invest in. The current volatility of the market can be to your advantage; ripple price is low now. $0.67 so you can buy a lot more than NEO. Ripple could and has the potential to (looking at its chart in the last 3 months) climb back up to $3 or $4 in the coming month. That's a huge load of profit percentage for you. The choice is yours at the end of the day.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:27:07 AM

It is less suitable for comparison, there are a lot of good comparison for NEO. If I were you I would pick NEO as investment because they have a good platform that has promising future.
Actually before investing we can check neo and ripple achievement from the beginning. Yes Neo is the best for me than ripple a lot of supports and its project is good. Their platform is outmost standing than ripple this is why I invest also in neo.
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:00:57 AM

Hi All,

With the best ride between NEO and Ripple, I will pick NEO because NEO is showing functional recovery from the beginning, I think that with the market now it has fallen for more than two weeks and in the future. If the market continues to have an individual fall will be profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: