Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:12:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Vs Ripple  (Read 636 times)
tambakikan

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:49:36 PM

NEO is indeed one of the crypto that is on the rise because of its breakthrough in the latest blockchain technology. It is one of the platforms that offers Smart Contracts-a software that can track and automate agreement fulfillment in blockchain technology.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:09:33 PM

Hi All,

I need your help and opinions.. I have $150 and might even go up to $250.. Should I invest in NEO or Ripple? Which would give the best Return

In my opinion, NEO has very great potential, but with such an amount to invest at that time in the market, I would personally choose to invest in  Ripple. It is not decentralized, but I think that this year it can reach over $ 3.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ItBeginInAfrica

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:16:33 PM

A very strange comparison which of course is behind the NEO project, because NEO has a greater perspective than the Ripple project. After all, the NEO project is a whole platform, which in its structure is very similar to the ETH project. I think that many will choose NEO

I agree with this analysis because I think XRP is not even to be considered a real crypto on a real blockchain and it is completely
centralized (not decentralized)...so I would go with NEO on the medium/long term

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:27:09 PM

Hi All,

I need your help and opinions.. I have $150 and might even go up to $250.. Should I invest in NEO or Ripple? Which would give the best Return
yeah, NEO is the right choice to put your money because NEO is quite potential
lately some people have talked about NEO and compared it with ETH
NEO is indeed one of the crypto that is on the rise because of its breakthrough in the latest blockchain technology
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:37:05 PM

Hi All,

NEO is the right choice you can make in my opinion. Although Ripple is third by the market cap, I personally think that people will not trust him so soon.  Smiley

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:40:07 PM

Well I would choose NEO long term but I don't really understand the choice. This is like comparing apples and oranges. The two have very little in common.
Mawa1127

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

Neo is my choice. There are many ICO launching on Neo platform and i believe it will be the next Ethereum.
nicksnn

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:53:34 PM

Lol. Its like to choice between ice cream and ice with waste. Ofcourse NEO
yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:56:08 PM

Hi All,

I think that it is worth paying attention to Ripple, although he is centralized, but he has fallen very much in recent times, and the price to buy is now good.

thycrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:57:04 PM

Honestly, both are a good investment. Both are also long-term. I think Ripple will always have a lasting value. They are constantly adding new companies to their portfolio and signing up new banks. NEO also has a lot of potential. I think you should research each and make the decision, it is the best when you like what you are investing in.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: