Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:25:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴 🔴 [ANN] ★★ CryptoPolice ★★ Fight scams and earn rewards 🔴 🔴  (Read 4801 times)
cryptopoliceio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

www.CryptoPolice.com

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:09:26 PM

Want to know more about how we established CryptoPolice idea?  Read Forbes article about us http://forbes.lv/online/from-cryptocurrencies-to-cryptopolic%D0%B5/

www.CryptoPolice.com - First community based decentralized police on blockchain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:12:25 PM

hmm .. I did not understand the essence of the project, can you briefly tell?
cryptopoliceio (OP)
Copper Member

www.CryptoPolice.com

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:21:38 PM

hmm .. I did not understand the essence of the project, can you briefly tell?

The main task of the project is to give community tools to fight online scams. We will create platform that will give opportunity to online users to collect information about the scams, report them to the platform, investigate these reports and in the end bring awareness about fraud, scams and shady activities. More information you can find here https://www.cryptopolice.com/ and here https://www.cryptopolice.com/CryptoPolice_whitepaper.pdf

cryptopoliceio (OP)
Copper Member

www.CryptoPolice.com

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:36:32 PM

Greetings to developers! I am following your project and very interested in it. I want to invest in your project. Could you fill the form in my signature and my representative will contact you to discuss conditions of my investing after that.

Wrong door...

SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:46:11 AM

Hi everyone! Just added CryptoPolice ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/CryptoPolice. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Blablamen

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:52:50 AM

Hello, I have a question. How can I get rewards?

We have several types of rewards - bounty campaign rewards and platform user rewards that are received for the actions done in the platform. You can find more information about platform user rewards in our WhitePaper - https://www.cryptopolice.com/CryptoPolice_whitepaper.pdf
In couple of days Bounty campaign announcement will be available, so stay tuned.

So, if have understood correctly than I will be able to report scam projects and receive reward if they was spotted for scamming and even to become an Officer and receive reward for various other jobs done?

Yes you understood correctly. But please remember, that you will receive rewards only if your report has been investigated and verified.
Thank you! I will watch for your project closely, looks very promising!
Forvat

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:48:01 AM

Hi ,
Please, help to understand one question: why Cryptopolice needs blockchain? Where it will be used?

All data will be stored in blockchain, and that will allow the platform to work safely and with a high level of trust. In addition, blockchain will completely eliminate the risks of corruption and fraud within the system.  

Ok.
Are you going to use your own blockchain ?
cryptolurve

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:08:55 AM

Hi guys,

So, I've skimmed your WP and understood that you are going to verify the Officer's verdicts using the blockchains. Can you say why exactly you need the blockchains to do that. I mean, you could do that without the blockchains?
cryptopoliceio (OP)
Copper Member

www.CryptoPolice.com

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:15:19 AM

Hi ,
Please, help to understand one question: why Cryptopolice needs blockchain? Where it will be used?

All data will be stored in blockchain, and that will allow the platform to work safely and with a high level of trust. In addition, blockchain will completely eliminate the risks of corruption and fraud within the system.  

Ok.

In the first stage we plan to use Ethereum blockchain, but  in the future we will look at the evolution of blockchain technologies. And, in case if better and more progressive solutions will appear, we will consider using them.

cryptopoliceio (OP)
Copper Member

www.CryptoPolice.com

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:20:57 AM

Hi guys,

So, I've skimmed your WP and understood that you are going to verify the Officer's verdicts using the blockchains. Can you say why exactly you need the blockchains to do that. I mean, you could do that without the blockchains?

We won't be using blockchain to verify the verdicts of Officers'. Blockchain will be used to store the information about all reports and verdicts.

garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:46:06 PM

Hi ,

Ok.

In the first stage we plan to use Ethereum blockchain, but  in the future we will look at the evolution of blockchain technologies. And, in case if better and more progressive solutions will appear, we will consider using them.

That's sloppy police work, erc20 tokens are not safe https://gist.github.com/Dexaran/ddb3e89fe64bf2e06ed15fbd5679bd20

dixon98

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:52:34 PM

Suggest that you start building up the community through Discord.

Organise weekly/fortnightly Trivia and competitions and win tokens. GEt them to beef up the membership base of CryptoPolice.

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
cryptopoliceio (OP)
Copper Member

www.CryptoPolice.com

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:18:01 PM

Hi ,

Ok.

That's sloppy police work, erc20 tokens are not safe https://gist.github.com/Dexaran/ddb3e89fe64bf2e06ed15fbd5679bd20

Thanks for the information. We will study it and give our feedback.

cryptopoliceio (OP)
Copper Member

www.CryptoPolice.com

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

Suggest that you start building up the community through Discord.

Organise weekly/fortnightly Trivia and competitions and win tokens. GEt them to beef up the membership base of CryptoPolice.

Thanks for your offer, but we have our own community section on our platform. Tou can take a look at it here (registration is necessary) - https://platform.cryptopolice.com/

Blablamen

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:29:51 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 08:42:16 PM by Blablamen

Hi, guys! I have a question about watchdog. I can't find information about what OS and browser will be supported?
cryptopoliceio (OP)
Copper Member

www.CryptoPolice.com

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:18:03 PM

Hi, guys! I have a question about watchdog. I can't find information about what OS and browser will be supported?

Hello! Thank you for question!

Watchdog supporting OS :
  • Windows
  • Mac
  • Linux

Watchdog supporting browser :
  • Google Chrome
  • Mozilla Firefox
  • Safari

cryptopoliceio (OP)
Copper Member

www.CryptoPolice.com

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:21:58 PM

Follow our progress - read our blog on medium ( https://medium.com/cryptopolice )

Zebra#

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:42:28 PM

Very cool project! You guys should establish a presence on Discord.
cryptopoliceio (OP)
Copper Member

www.CryptoPolice.com

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:58:42 PM

Very cool project! You guys should establish a presence on Discord.

Thanks for your recommendation, but as I said we have our own community section within our platform.

cryptopoliceio (OP)
Copper Member

www.CryptoPolice.com

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:03:14 PM

Want to know more about our advisers? Here is the Q&A with one of them, Jamil Hasan. He is an author, Blockchain educator, business coach, token advisor and an integral part of our team. https://medium.com/cryptopolice/q-a-with-cryptopolice-adviser-jamil-hasan-ae2fb41a812d

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: