Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:11:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BatMine  (Read 283 times)
poppear (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:42:19 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 12:58:52 AM by poppear

Link: batmine.club

Screenshot 1 : https://i.imgur.com/bMjdCag.jpg
Screenshot 2 : https://i.imgur.com/MJ4dp4o.jpg
Screenshot 2 : https://imgur.com/a/EaADAWC

BatMine is a webmining service that let you monetize your website using the browsers of your visitors to mine cryptocurrencies.

Why is BatMine so special and different from the others? Well this service take care of

• Freedom: You can mine whatever coin you want, in whatever pool you want. You just need to define a mining mixture from the dashboard. Thats all!
  • Privacy: Your addresses and mining choices will never be exposed to your users. Nobody except you will never know how much and which coins are you mining!
  • Justice: We will do our best to keep this service invisible to antiviruses and adblockers. Webmining is not a crime but instead is a right!

Features

• Easy to integrate: just copy and paste a couple of lines of code and you are good to go
  • Easy to configure: Material design UI for managing your mining choices
  • Easy to monitor: Historical shares/minutes plot and one-by-one detailed statistics for each miner

Supported Algorithms

• cryptonight V7
  • cryptonight-lite
  • cryptonight-heavy

Antiviruses&Adblockers Bypass

These are some of our techniques for achieving Antiviruses and Adblockers bypass:

• Strong AES encryption of all the static assets with a unique session key
  • Dynamical recompiling and randomization of all the assets every 10 minutes
  • Static assets stochastic obfuscation
  • WebSockets application layer obfusctaion
  • New domain every time the old one get flagged

Community

If you have any question or trouble integrating the service feel free to join our Telegram Group or reach me directly @galatolo

There are 2% fees for keep the service running
theodrim

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:08:24 PM

So, you just dropped mine² for this project. What chances that this won't be dropped in few months as well?
poppear (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:21:08 PM

So, you just dropped mine² for this project. What chances that this won't be dropped in few months as well?

Is exactly the opposite. You can see BatMine as mine2 2.0. I'm still running mine2 servers and supporting the users.
I just wanted to divide the online webmining service (mine2) and the enhanced webmining proxy service (BatMine)
nvprominer

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:24:39 PM

Any fees?
poppear (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:38:23 PM

Any fees?

Yes fee are 2%. Thanks for asking I've forgot to write it in the post (I've updated it)
poppear (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:43:30 PM

CryptoNight V7 Upgrade

As you know all the major cryptonight coins will switch (or have switched like Monero) to cryptonight V7 (or to other cryptonight implementations).
In the meantime CoinHive have switched to a StO (Security through Obscurity) protected version of their webassembly/asmjs sources so they are not longer usable to mine in custom pools.
In order to make the miner resistant against this type of network upgrades I've almost rewritten the miner from scratch and compiled the webassembly/asmjs directly from the monero implementation.
The miner now works fine with cryptonightv7 and will work fine with the future network upgrades. Smiley
poppear (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:00:01 AM

I've added the support for cryptonight-lite and cryptonight-heavy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: