Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:28:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ziku 65 scammer tried to scam $35000 using fake escrow email  (Read 655 times)
janismm88 (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:49:14 PM

So here is his topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2864913.0
it was full of warning signs but I wanted to see where this scam ends and how
1) no pictures of full stock
2) local pickup not possible ok i may understand this somehow but still...
3) Very fast want to push everything, when I mentioned I send PM to escrow  he told no and asked to send email
4) I told him I sent email but I didn't I was testing him
5) few min later email arrive thank god gmail have this feature which warn it's phishing email
it looks real email with escrow address but this email is spoofed 100%
That's why this idiot agreed for any price I offered actually $35K would be very low for all this but he just immediately agree. It could happen if urgent sale but you know old saying if too good to be true it is.
He closed his thread so nobody can write his doubts every day bumping for sure if he was genuine he would sell long time ago at least one unit Lol

This bastard should be banned escrow should insist always send double messages via email and also via PM confirm. With other email provider user would not get warning and this scam could easy get through!!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ziku65

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:50:51 PM

Thanks god for this thread :"D:D:D
Monbux was already informed for your scam attempt.
Next time when you trying to scam someone at least use your brain retarded faggot.
Interesting how you will explain how I did received email consider only YOU know my email.
Interesting how you will show I AGREE on anything else than using escrow.
Interesting how someone else than YOU is the scammer here consider I told you to pm the escrow you scamming twat.
Now fuck off and try to scam someone else.
Monbux was informed, bye bye scammer.
janismm88 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:02:02 PM

Next time when you trying to scam someone at least use your brain retarded faggot.
Interesting how you will explain how I did received email consider only YOU know my email.
Interesting how someone else than YOU is the scammer here consider I told you to pm the escrow you scamming twat.
you are under some drugs or what that's why you talk like shit.
To put it simple here is what you did:
Suggested escrow which have email in his thread, then spoofed this email and put there your BTC wallet.
So this was your BTC wallet not escrow you would take money and run away.
Now how is scam from my part what actions from me would be considered any material loss for you?
Anyone who have brains will understand who is right.
ziku65

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:26:33 PM

you are under some drugs or what that's why you talk like shit.
To put it simple here is what you did:
Suggested escrow which have email in his thread, then spoofed this email and put there your BTC wallet.
So this was your BTC wallet not escrow you would take money and run away.
Now how is scam from my part what actions from me would be considered any material loss for you?
Anyone who have brains will understand who is right.
Now its time to show your proofs scammer Smiley
Funny how the fake escrow contacted me right after I told you my email.
Pathetic low life scamming fag
janismm88 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:54:30 PM

here we go proof it was phishing email
ziku65

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:04:35 PM

Slut, I received just the same message right after I give you my email.
You spoofed the escrow email because no one else than you had my email you scamming fag.
Don't even try to  pull ur bullshits on my back because u were the one who "send email" to the escrow, and know my email only.
You are the scamming fag who said you send him email and then I received email on my spam box same as yours.
Obviously you send one to yourself just to make the things more legit.
I will go after you and your scamming girlfriend who tagged me.
Both of you will be reported for faking escrow and both of you will go to create new accounts scamming fags.
You are just the same like the previous scamming faggot who were talking shits about ognasty.
I will catch you both scamming faggots.

suchmoon, slut, show me HOW AND WHERE I faked escrow for tagging me you brain dead monkey ?
or you want me to make your account to go with 500 negative reps for less than night?
don't abuse ur trust rating faggot, if u want to tag ask for evidences you cum slut
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:20:05 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 09:13:05 PM by suchmoon

You might want to edit your name out of the screenshot.

Can you explain how ziku65 got your e-mail address?

You spoofed the escrow email because no one else than you had my email you scamming fag.
Don't even try to  pull ur bullshits on my back because u were the one who "send email" to the escrow, and know my email only.
You are the scamming fag who said you send him email and then I received email on my spam box same as yours.
Both of you will be reported for faking escrow and both of you will go to create new accounts scamming fags.
You are just the same like the previous scamming faggot who were talking shits about ognasty.

suchmoon, slut, show me HOW AND WHERE I faked escrow for tagging me you brain dead monkey ?
or you want me to make your account to go with 500 negative reps for less than night?
don't abuse ur trust rating faggot, if u want to tag ask for evidences you cum slut

You have a locked self-moderated thread selling high-value items and you're pushing communication into skype. Your juvenile outburst is making it harder to believe you.

I have contacted monbux to weigh in on this situation.

Edit - this PM is not helping either:

where is ur proofs against ur statements you retard ?
read before placing negative feedback or I will make your account red with non trusted feedbacks just for 100$ on reddit
I hate faggots like you who tag people without proofs against them
you slut.

If you have a reasonable version of what actually happened - let me know.
ziku65

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:41:09 PM

You have a locked self-moderated thread selling high-value items without photos and you're pushing communication into skype. Your juvenile outburst is making it harder to believe you.

I have contacted monbux to weigh in on this situation.

Edit - this PM is not helping either:

where is ur proofs against ur statements you retard ?
read before placing negative feedback or I will make your account red with non trusted feedbacks just for 100$ on reddit
I hate faggots like you who tag people without proofs against them
you slut.

If you have a reasonable version of what actually happened - let me know.

I have contacted Monbux about this OP scamming piece of shit way before you -> http://prntscr.com/iqavae
Next time when you want to tag people, at least tag the right one or don't make yourseslf look retarded and abuse your shitty powers.
Tag when there is proofs, or go fucking tag the whole forum.
I run moderated thread because of this you moron -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2885281
I had open thread and I had just the same guy trying to scam me but in different way.
Next time when you want to play "hero" to the forum, check yourself and the person you are trying to tag before looking like a fool.
Since the previous sscam attempt against me I will never ever open thread which wont be self moderated.
I don't sese that's something against the rules?
There is proof of ownership on my thread same as accepting escrow (yes I do accept it no matter I have the right to not accept).
Remove this shit color from my name and check who the real scammer is here, or tag the OP just like me and right after your brain realize how to act and against who, you can either leave both or place negative on both of us. Me for being retard using this scamming forum, and this kid for being awful scammer just like the last one I catch.
If u don't have actual version for tagging people without knowing whats going on I will report you for abusing ytour trust score and also make your "trust" sscore to look way way better  than it is now.
People who don't uses their brains, doing researches and obviously don't know why tagging should not have that power.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:59:08 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 03:06:35 PM by suchmoon

I have contacted Monbux about this OP scamming piece of shit way before you -> http://prntscr.com/iqavae
Next time when you want to tag people, at least tag the right one or don't make yourseslf look retarded and abuse your shitty powers.
I run moderated thread because of this you moron -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2885281
I had open thread and I had just the same guy trying to scam me but in different way.
Next time when you want to play "hero" to the forum, check yourself and the person you are trying to tag before looking like a fool.
Since the previous sscam attempt against me I will never ever open thread which wont be self moderated.
There is proof of ownership on my thread same as accepting escrow (yes I do accept it no matter I have the right to not accept).
Remove this shit color from my name and check who the real scammer is here, or tag the OP just like me and right after your brain realize how to act and against who, you can either leave both or place negative on both of us. Me for being retard using this scamming forum, and this kid for being awful scammer just like the last one I catch.
If u don't have actual version for tagging people without knowing whats going on I will report you for abusing ytour trust score and also make your "trust" sscore to look way way better  than it is now.
People who don't uses their brains, doing researches and obviously don't know why tagging should not have that power.

Let's wait for monbux to respond.

In the meantime you could post the full source of the fake escrow e-mail message that you claim you have also received.

janmismm88, please do the same. Choose "Show Original" in gmail, copy the text, edit out personal details, and post it here or PM to me.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

ziku65, your excuse to not respond via PM is a lie:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2864913.msg29891096#msg29891096

New members can send 2 pms per day.

At the time you were already a Jr. Member and could send 30 messages a day.
ziku65

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:29:49 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 09:45:10 PM by ziku65

If u don't have actual version for tagging people without knowing whats going on I will report you for abusing ytour trust score and also make your "trust" sscore to look way way better  than it is now.

Let's wait for monbux to respond.

In the meantime you could post the full source of the fake escrow e-mail message that you claim you have also received.

janmismm88, please do the same. Choose "Show Original" in gmail, copy the text, edit out personal details, and post it here or PM to me.

https://i.snag.gy/3MPEHx.jpg

ziku65, your excuse to not respond via PM is a lie:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2864913.msg29891096#msg29891096

New members can send 2 pms per day.

At the time you were already a Jr. Member and could send 30 messages a day.
What the actual fuck monbux have to do here consider the OP faked him and tried to scam me ? Cheesy
And I don't give actual fuck about pms, I'm not lying anywhere, I clearly stating on all my threads people to contact me over skype?
And ofc new members can send 2 pms per day based on what the newbies says to me once they contacting me or posting on random thread.
I'm not newbie to know that, I only can believe what the newbies says.
Also this have nothing to do with this scamming OP shit and the thread at all LOL
That also does not change the fact you are trust abuser and protecting scammer and tagging around without proofs.
I will wait little bit more before I take actions.
Why all fake "trusted" randoms like you always trying to touch without watch threads based on no evidences but never go to obvious thread with all evidences and tag scammers.
you guys are shame for the trust system and pathetic
ziku65

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:36:21 PM

Giving you 12 hours to remove the fake trust on my profile, or I will take actions Smiley
P.S: I don't keep fake spoofed emails thanks.
I receive enough daily from fake blockchain info and gods know what more.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 11:45:09 PM

What the actual fuck monbux have to do here consider the OP faked him and tried to scam me ? Cheesy
And I don't give actual fuck about pms, I'm not lying anywhere, I clearly stating on all my threads people to contact me over skype?
And ofc new members can send 2 pms per day based on what the newbies says to me once they contacting me or posting on random thread.
Also this have nothing to do with this scamming OP shit and the thread at all LOL
That also does not change the fact you are trust abuser and protecting scammer and tagging around without proofs.
Why all fake "trusted" randoms like you always trying to touch without watch threads based on no evidences but never go to obvious thread with all evidences and tag scammers.

janismm88 provided at least a screenshot of the e-mail. You have claimed to have received the same e-mail and you're accusing janismm88 of sending it, so it's not unreasonable to ask you to show some kind of proof of that.

Giving you 12 hours to remove the fake trust on my profile, or I will take actions Smiley

So you deleted the e-mail and wiped it out from your trashcan too?

Threatening me isn't gonna get you anywhere.
ziku65

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:59:39 PM

janismm88 provided at least a screenshot of the e-mail. You have claimed to have received the same e-mail and you're accusing janismm88 of sending it, so it's not unreasonable to ask you to show some kind of proof of that.

So you deleted the e-mail and wiped it out from your trashcan too?

Threatening me isn't gonna get you anywhere.
Do you have mental problems or you playing a mod or something here ?
Where is the fucking proofs about ME doing ANYTHING wrong.
Not only the fake claim from the retarded op but ANYTHING.
Show me the fuck a single proof ?
On what your negative rep is based ?
By the same logic I can open your thread against you and DT1 come and tag you? Oh sorry DT1 got much more bran than you mate. They require EVIDENCES. ANY KIND OF PROOF.
Don't play something you are not (A mod) ur IQ is lower than the required.
Put negative feedback on someone who deserve it kid.
Now learn what EVIDENCES and PROOFS are and then double think who and how you tagging.
I'm not interested to keep any fake shits especially from retards who can't even scam properly (Thanks god).
Fuck off and check urself before playing MOD.
You are not, and u will never be.... By the way you follow "Logic"... There is no logic on your acts or questions...
Waiting monbux, asking for emails. The fuck is wrong with you ? Monbux got no idea the scamming OP is impersonating him you know right?
Same as the OP never provided single proof I scammed or even tried to scam him or fake escrow.
For god sake from where you are dumbass ?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 12:13:53 AM

By the same logic I can open your thread against you and DT1 come and tag you? Oh sorry DT1 got much more bran than you mate. They require EVIDENCES. ANY KIND OF PROOF.
Now learn what EVIDENCES and PROOFS are and then double think who and how you tagging.
I'm not interested to keep any fake shits especially from retards who can't even scam properly (Thanks god).
You are not, and u will never be.... By the way you follow "Logic"... There is no logic on your acts or questions...
Waiting monbux, asking for emails. The fuck is wrong with you ? Monbux got no idea the scamming OP is impersonating him you know right?
Same as the OP never provided single proof I scammed or even tried to scam him or fake escrow.

Actually the OP presented a reasonably believable case. You're talking about proof but you have failed to provide any proof of your accusation against the OP.

Do you have PM/chat logs with the OP?

BTW scams are not moderated.
ziku65

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:42:23 AM

Actually the OP presented a reasonably believable case. You're talking about proof but you have failed to provide any proof of your accusation against the OP.

Do you have PM/chat logs with the OP?

BTW scams are not moderated.
They should be because of retards like you.
I don't need to provide any proofs, the OP should provide proofs against me lol.
Now I see why this forum is full of bullshit.
Scammers reporting the legit sellers because they can't scam us.
Retards with "trust" means nothing abusing their powers playing mods without brain.
This is so hilarious Cheesy
I'm thinking more and more to become a scammer, seems like they are more welcome here than the real people trying to sell their shits here.
At least next time when some retard tag me like you, I would know why I have this red trust...
Now mr fake MOD try to use the 1% of your 8% working brain and start thinking who needs to provide what to who.
I don't give a fuck what this scamming piece of shit saying, if he want to say something, I'm sitting here waiting to see his proofs for the statements.
Otherwise all of you scamming twats can fuck off and get job.
Oh and please, OP, share your proofs public here so everyone can see what kind of drugs exactly you take.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:15:58 AM

They should be because of retards like you.
I don't need to provide any proofs, the OP should provide proofs against me lol.
Now I see why this forum is full of bullshit.
Scammers reporting the legit sellers because they can't scam us.
Retards with "trust" means nothing abusing their powers playing mods without brain.
This is so hilarious Cheesy
I'm thinking more and more to become a scammer, seems like they are more welcome here than the real people trying to sell their shits here.
At least next time when some retard tag me like you, I would know why I have this red trust...
Now mr fake MOD try to use the 1% of your 8% working brain and start thinking who needs to provide what to who.
I don't give a fuck what this scamming piece of shit saying, if he want to say something, I'm sitting here waiting to see his proofs for the statements.
Otherwise all of you scamming twats can fuck off and get job.
Oh and please, OP, share your proofs public here so everyone can see what kind of drugs exactly you take.

You have already acknowledged that there was a conversation between you and janismm88. There is a screenshot of an e-mail that janismm88 received after that conversation. You have acknowledged that e-mail as well. You claimed that janismm88 sent it but you have no proof and your excuse of having deleted that e-mail is quite flimsy. What are the possibilities?

1) Some third party is scamming both of you? Unlikely, since that would require knowing both e-mail addresses and knowing that you were discussing a deal in private.
2) janismm88 is scamming you? Somewhat more likely but janismm88 was first to report this and it's a difficult scam for a buyer to pull off. It would require you to ship the items without checking with the escrow and it would open janismm88 for doxing.
3) janismm88 is trying to frame you? Not sure why. Do you have prior history with janismm88?
4) You're trying to pull off a fake escrow scam? Seeing your erratic behavior, inability to substantiate your counter-claims, and refusal to provide very simple and reasonable info (e-mail, chat log, etc) this seems more and more likely. Bonus points: the escrow e-mail was worded with a heavy slant towards the buyer sending money before checking with escrow, and it used "u" as a word, which I've not seen in janismm88's posts but plenty in yours.

Your attacks against me are misplaced. I'm trying to help you prove your point and you're sabotaging it with your every post.
janismm88 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:08:03 AM

he asked via skype conversation it was his plan of scam ...
janismm88 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:13:17 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 08:27:48 AM by janismm88

here we go full email details:
------------------
Original Message
Message ID   <20180312142010.0BA35D5BDA@emkei.cz>
Created at:   Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 4:20 PM (Delivered after 11 seconds)
To:   robertsskrumins85@gmail.com
Subject:   Escrow Request
SPF:   SOFTFAIL with IP 46.167.245.205 Learn more
DMARC:   'FAIL' Learn more

Download Original
Copy to clipboard

Delivered-To: robertsskrumins85@gmail.com
Received: by 10.129.44.214 with SMTP id s205csp2436895yws;
        Mon, 12 Mar 2018 07:20:16 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: AG47ELsodeYApGyNml2FOAj95vazPfImNJxllEV9jByZStHYfjT6BIEsxOi3aOezgzdo59DkBufl
X-Received: by 10.28.74.130 with SMTP id n2mr5454266wmi.22.1520864416215;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1520864416; cv=none;
        d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
        b=lCjD+X6ghLJAyvvtUDqBtNhXWVUgpjgtbXrsKqXXxxgfMzdHiVerHgBtIOC+3vtB/C
         nzfhY6cI0IWxovnUWXe3xnePw9+a9VVdLtrobbMeMyOyGHVkRvvuRteVFJUy3YRD1Z6I
         gJmXE0hNo0aifVl7q25Oa62ybbVbLOKe4OXUypF6Lys2oj/7wFqnhaEQlcF2B1TPu7sE
         KSAVvCV7Eq+7qJxb5gicispe1emhdJWd2vXD9QHfRPuXCkpRw8CyCi+JPjXjHOAOBFUF
         QtJmecaq7OGin8IRaypdqosH+tzoDp/+XFrHLf2ag14skFOvPFqPp+O5/Skj7Gd/G772
         u1yQ==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
        h=date:message-id:reply-to:errors-to:importance:from:subject:to
         :arc-authentication-results;
        bh=fBbGw+kuuyvzOlImB4VAR7GoHLYroW8QMFa7iOKUcSE=;
        b=MKQCFPvJ65oV+oplQjPCJkdWZpG0YChA0mW3VSLq5v42hd8MVqPTHTt6Zth8rPzC+h
         HPtFNtYVgRqS6PJMkhUNhD5iW9yIN5PWtQlTrS0LBkFwgGg7QDUl5+RaXcwNat2zsWtB
         sFM/BcFVbrMQSRlhss1ipXQnXKbU4IQmoEebP6+CTlsDQtfMH7JAnvQA8eCNKV6Aa98L
         LsQXqCrPyuEUtpTJ2KvBvQXrRnAfKEwgG6uzHNOFyDzS1zoPe7vADZD2l3gzLCF0tHVL
         g09DQ3xO9Ef83Aovf4a639hx8iJqtLVlBQaMH6uu9sCvneX4lP31HuoKvfa6fdNnPghc
         6BJA==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
       spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning monbux.bitcointalk@gmail.com does not designate 46.167.245.205 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=monbux.bitcointalk@gmail.com;
       dmarc=fail (p=NONE sp=QUARANTINE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Return-Path: <monbux.bitcointalk@gmail.com>
Received: from emkei.cz (emkei.cz. [46.167.245.205])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id b78si2230088wmi.231.2018.03.12.07.20.15
        for <robertsskrumins85@gmail.com>
        (version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning monbux.bitcointalk@gmail.com does not designate 46.167.245.205 as permitted sender) client-ip=46.167.245.205;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning monbux.bitcointalk@gmail.com does not designate 46.167.245.205 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=monbux.bitcointalk@gmail.com;
       dmarc=fail (p=NONE sp=QUARANTINE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: by emkei.cz (Postfix, from userid 33) id 0BA35D5BDA; Mon, 12 Mar 2018 15:20:05 +0100 (CET)
To: robertsskrumins85@gmail.com
Subject: Escrow Request
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Importance: Normal
Errors-To: monbux.bitcointalk@gmail.com
Reply-To: monbux.bitcointalk@gmail.com
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Message-Id: <20180312142010.0BA35D5BDA@emkei.cz>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 15:20:05 +0100 (CET)

Hello, thanks for choosing me for your escrow.
I hope you check already my references in my thread -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631008.0
My email is also noted there.
Escrow service also starts only after the payment is in deposit on escrow (me).
So in first place you need to place your deposit (including my fee).
If u don't like to cover the fee, u can tell the seller/buyer but it should be paid via BTC.
The wallet for BTC deposit is -> 1JgEbZ9vqdJvXrduLqrxM6Lq9wpksUvvgf

Please, reply to this email ONLY after deposit is made because before it the escrow service will not start.
Also reply with the agreement with the seller/buyer so i can request tracking number and so.
Stay safe.
Looking forward to hear you back
Monbux Bitcointalk

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.73
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJZpZ2eAAoJEAc+fowFxS8MS8gIALk8ZGzMbnsjPEbY0KfgOaZh
f8ckIXpvy9aLL0+Wq7vKCVCaaZqcQWifLdxldvRYDAiYlxjWl0K5OhDPtWV1faBW
GFdKUqZBEEbVrKNbf2XMIKr8vlPi3X63oZQv4ETDgGkp3IswCvtOy7JOsDk5eDYF
fEEjoDvH1nm12BjHQBxe23XyKpM6viDluXGmtzCVIGWdEA29UJ2ACqEmJ7jjLpZU
Dn7s9sNuBntcuT6Fq+mms7pXS49KNke8AN7HnxXai1Aou4N+vAcDvpET9y4mMlex
pfPkuF5WYvRMIUZ6zFavMxq/66G+UY7XX3o9Au78BTc8FIL8BFwyxGMyHwCFh54=
=4a9e
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

janismm88 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:22:41 AM

@ziku65
you stupid asshole explain how scam can work if I'M the one who send money to fake BTC wallet!!!!! EMAIL ASKED ME (not you!!!) TO SEND MONEY TO FAKE ACCOUNT NOT YOU!!! If I followed email instructions I would loose money. At no point someone asked you to ship anything or to send your money anywhere etc. So explain if it was scam from me at what point and how you could loose money or goods???
For me simple I would send $35K to this fake BTC wallet and I'm fucked up!!!! I have filed report to Czech police where you are located. Admins should check that this bastard for sure is not in UK but from Czech!!!!
 I even offered local pickup. So you wouldn't even ship your goods idiot. At no point there was any chance for you to loose anything. So if it was via escrow I would come to see goods check them and release your coins and then take goods so how the fuck hell is possible scam from my side??? You brainless animal!!!!
janismm88 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:32:41 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 08:43:13 AM by janismm88

So ZIKU65 what would be your loss if I completed email instructions and sent money to that BTC wallet?Huh
Plus at no point it was asked to ship anything etc. Even more I offered local pickup and before I would take goods your coins would be released so at what point and under what proof you call me scammer? EXPLAIN HOW THE FUCK you could get scammed in this situation?Huh
DID someone asked to send your money somewhere? NO I was asked!!!
Did someone asked you to ship Goods Huh No I offered pickup!!!!

I guess this brainlesss  animal will not understand anyway just reply with some BS...
 I strongly encourage mods and admins to check IP from where ziku65 registered and posted if it come from Czech republic. If he was so dumabass that didnt use VPN etc and really used for forum registration posting same IP as in scam email then we got him Smiley
IN the mean time I'm filling police report against this bastard.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: