Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:50:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Odyssey OCN: Future of Decentralized Sharing Economy  (Read 462 times)
OdysseyOCNOfficial (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:08:48 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 09:31:15 AM by OdysseyOCNOfficial

Odyssey OCOIN (OCN)

The Future of Blockchain based Decentralized Sharing Economy

!!OUR TOKEN CAN BE TRADED ON THE EXCHANGES!
SEE COINMARKETCAP https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/odyssey/#markets & OFFICIAL TWITTER FOR LATEST LISTINGS!

ODYSSEY’s mission is to build the next-generation decentralized sharing economy & Peer to Peer Ecosystem
ODYSSEY aims to reduce overall operating cost, increase marketplace efficiency and boost ROI of product & service providers in the Global sharing economy & peer to peer ecosystem. Using blockchain smart contract as well as AI and Big Data, ODYSSEY will empower the ecosystem.

One Credit/Trust-Based Protocol for all ODYSSEY ecosystem players:

Decentralized and Minimum Operating Cost
Open Source and Scalable
Trustworthy and Anonymous
Autonomous and Better Compliance
Incentivized Participation
Monetization

Peer to Peer Ecosystem Community:

Decentralized and Minimum Transaction Cost
Easier Monetization
Better Distribution and Matching
Quicker Transactions without payment barriers

Partnerships

See link for Partnerships with oBike, Tron and more!

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________

WANT TO KNOW THE LATEST NEWS ABOUT ODYSSEY?

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP AND INVITE YOUR FRIENDS IN THE COMMUNITY (t.me/odysseyofficial)!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:40:28 AM

Odyssey (OCN) Successfully Integrates Obike Modernizing Sharing Economy Payments

Singapore blockchain-based start-up Odyssey is a digital asset mobile payment solution offering an integrated cryptocurrency wallet. The tech startup has recently announced its strategic partnership with the oBike Global Bike Sharing Platform. The native OCN token will be the very first digital integrated token in the decentralized sharing economy. A solid move by Odyssey, now able to enhance the international payments of circa 10 million oBike users, just using the Odyssey Wallet and usage of the OCN token.

Singapore founded blockchain startup, has just announced the completion of its digital asset mobile solution. This platform will go hand in hand with bike-sharing provider oBike.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/odyssey-integrates-obike-payments/​​​​​​​

Trephyna

Activity: 188

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:41:54 AM

Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
kokoska

Activity: 686
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:37:43 AM

Hello admin! Why you dont write in this topic news ?  Angry
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:47:59 PM

Quick update: The $OCN market is open and trading will begin shortly on @BittrexExchange. For more information about Odyssey (OCN) visit: http://www.ocoins.cc/

https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/1001504632919810048

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
bumface

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 04:29:49 PM

You sent me 25 fucking emails today about an airdrop.

Stop that shit.

matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:40:33 PM

Following the official Twitter is a must. A crypto exchange that shares the majority of the revenue to OCN holders would be incredible. New sharing ideas are always being shared on the Twitter.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:24:27 AM

Stop that shit.

i've already received a mail about this airdrop.

Do you have joined it? What i have to do? I don't want that it might be a scam Sad
Xchange.Kal
Copper Member

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:31:17 AM

interesting
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:11:15 PM

Stop that shit.

i've already received a mail about this airdrop.

Do you have joined it? What i have to do? I don't want that it might be a scam Sad

i've asked in the official telegram channel, and they said that right now there is no airdrop...so sadly it's a scam.

Be carefull!
soixantedix

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:39:04 AM

Odyssey is getting traction. It can easily outperform the market. It has caught the eye of several serious investors https://fintechwolf.com/odyssey-ocn/
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:07:37 PM

Listing on FCoin (2 July)
https://coindar.org/en/event/odyssey-ocn-listing-on-fcoin-11149
SheldonLeeCooper

Activity: 434
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:42:14 PM

Odyssey(OCN) Officially Listed on Fcoin — World´s First Community-based, Autonomous and Transparent Digital Asset Trading Platform

https://medium.com/@OdysseyProtocol/odyssey-ocn-officially-listed-on-fcoin-world-s-first-community-based-autonomous-and-transparent-9cfccc6b50aa
satrum

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:00:26 PM

"Odyssey(OCN) Officially Listed on Fcoin" added for voting, proof and forecast on YEENOT TODAY https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/358
Good time to invest in OCN ?  What main killing feature on Fcoin?

Fcoin - World´s First Community-based, Autonomous and Transparent Digital Asset Trading Platform

2nd July 2018 — Singapore — Singapore based blockchain company Odyssey Protocol, a leading provider in the decentralized sharing economy and P2P global transaction space has announced its successful listing on Fcoin after being voted as Top 20 among Fcoin´s community. $OCN will have ETH as trading pair. Trading will be available from 2nd of July.

Having successfully being listed in the highly anticipated trading platform Fcoin, Odyssey (OCN) continues to show extreme promise and notoriety within the ever-developing industry landscape.

About Fcoin:
World´s First Community-based, Autonomous and Transparent Digital Asset Trading Platform

Distributes 80 percent of its revenue to Fcoin token (FT) holders on a continues basis.
Pioneer to use a “Trans-Fee Mining” model. The total number of issued FTs is set at 10 billion and will never increase. FCoin, the platform, will instantaneously distribute the bulk of its revenue to FT holders.
FT holders can participate in committee election, or supervise platform transparency and conduct due diligence on committee members.

Also, you can see price, market and social statistic here https://yeenot.today/catalog/market/?top=100
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:37:32 PM

Is it still not late to take part on OCP 1:1 drop? i have the OCN in my MEW from 31 of July. But don't launch OCP wallet yet. Still have some doubts as the wallet ask the seed phrase of the main MEW where a have some other funds except OCN
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:16:32 PM

It isn't late at all because snapshots are taken on daily basis and this will continue till the end of this whole month. Which simply means you still have two weeks at least to get for those tokens. If you know about airdrop then surely know the procedure to qualify. They are doing work but need to show some presence here as well.
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:46:53 PM

The important thing is that OCN enters into the first 100 coins. Then there will be the CMC effect
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:21:22 PM

I hope this thread will be kept active as single source for updates and discussions. I was searching and found there are so many threads for every development update that you can't find a reliable place for information. Odyssey has been very advanced in all these months since this topic was created. If community keep putting effort surely lot of new people will come to know about this project as well.
Hindafing

Activity: 178
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

I hope this thread will be kept active as single source for updates and discussions. I was searching and found there are so many threads for every development update that you can't find a reliable place for information. Odyssey has been very advanced in all these months since this topic was created. If community keep putting effort surely lot of new people will come to know about this project as well.

I have to agree with you. I also hope this thread will be active as single source for the Odyssey project. Today was very amazing. The trading volume is very high. Can anyone tell why this coin is so on fire right now?

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:13:21 PM

Hey guys does any body know why Odyssey was pumped so much this days  ? And also it has huge trading volume... Just interesting.

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: