Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:56:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can someone explain to me what WAVES is?  (Read 78 times)
blankcurb (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:35:59 PM

I've seen a lot of people recommending this coin but I just can't understand what is WAVES and it's objective.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:48:40 PM

I've seen a lot of people recommending this coin but I just can't understand what is WAVES and it's objective.
Waves is a blockchain platform just like ethereum and lisk. But honestly never try to believe with someone gives a recommendation for you to buy waves coin. You can try to visit waves platform and then you can try to read the whitepaper that gives you a lot of knowledge about waves itself. Waves was working similarly as ethereum but that was in the different technology.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:02:28 PM

At first I'm going to say that you should do your research, read their whitepaper. From what I've gathered is- Waves is a blockchain based decentralized platform which intends to offer us Waves cryptocurrency with its own decentralized exchanging platform, also we can even create our own custom tokens on this platform to launch ICO. There have been a few small ICO projects launched their tokens using Waves smart contract. On Waves DEX there is even a great opportunity like trading coins/tokens with fiat money which then can be withdrawn to your bank account. The whole project is still under further improvements but what I've seen thus is  progress of Waves is really exciting.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: