Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:37:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Be very careful with Bitmex.com - My Story  (Read 308 times)
kalenen (OP)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

Beware

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:39:26 PM

Maybe others have another experience with Bitmex, but this is mine.

I`ve been trading crypto and mining several years now.. Alot of ups and downs through the years, but in the end i have earned a good amount of money, through hard work though.

But i made a huge mistake in dec -2017 by sending alot of the funds to Bitmex for margin trading. I really should have googled more on Bitmex, as lately there have been alot of complaints and strange things going on over at Bitmex.

The problem for me was that the platform got overloaded, and didn`t execute orders as it should, so i couldn`t close positions or close the order.
Bitmex wasn`t reasonable at all, and refused to give any sort of reimbursement.

I believe this says alot of how trustful the company is and, that we should stay away to stop filling their pockets. I don`t think any of us want a company like this in the cryptoworld, it doesn`t do any of us any good and is bad reputation to the crypto economy as whole.

I made a promise to Bitmex that i would spread this information as wide as i could, forums, social media like twitter, facebook and so on...
And of course it should have it`s own webpage, where you can read the whole story and my conversation with Bitmex Smiley

http://bitmexscam.com/

Cheers! Wink

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rosyantony

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:17:38 AM

BitMEX is the Hong-Kong-based, peer-to-peer digital currency exchange. On July 24, 2018, BitMEX hit the trading of 1 million BTC contracts worth around USD 8 billion.

This is the larger volume as compared to the other Bitcoin exchanges around the space. This record was set in motion just after the time when its CEO; “Arthur Hayes” chose to rely on his $50,000 BTC price prediction.

https://coinpedia.org/news/bitmex-hits-1m-btc-in-24-hrs/
xoguar

Activity: 109
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:15:24 AM

You should use steemit for messages like this.

Because you cannot delete message from blockchain. Even if they take you to the jail xD
Brakes  - one of the methods to stay away you from markets. It's like forex, who wants make you to lose your money.

Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:01:33 PM

At Bitmex, you're purely gambling. No matter how much you chart or do your research, if you're margin trading a very volatile asset (bitcoin) at a scammy-looking website (BitMex), there's a huge probability that one way or another, you'll lose it all completely. At BitMex, some get rich but most get poor and lose everything, never forget that there's a giant whale (Arthur Hayes) always staring at your orders and knows where your position stands:

Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: