Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:28:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy up BTC at this time?  (Read 638 times)
unsquidly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:10:03 AM

Yes, I believe whenever the prices decrease it's the best time to buy. A lot of studies say that BTC will be reaching up to 50k by the end of this year or start of 2019. Hoping for the best buying now is the best option.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:16:49 AM

I believe this can be a good moment to buy some more BTC.

Price might go down a bit more but I trust it will get back higher pretty quickly.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:19:48 AM

Its a gamble, you can either buy now or wait for the prices to go down further, as is expected by most. My suggestion, wait for a bit.
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:23:57 AM

Do you buy btc at this time?
obviously, I bought it because Bitcoin currently still has a low price, I've bought Bitcoin about $ 5000 and $ 10000 I use to buy altcoin
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:27:17 AM

Yes I will buy more bitcoin this time,  I believed that bitcoin have a great growth in the future. I research about on first digital currency and I know it may change the status of my life to have a bright future.
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:33:45 AM

If you are wondering whether to invest in Bitcoin in 2018 or not, let's take a look at the current Bitcoin situation. 2017 is actually the year of Bitcoin. This coded currency has increased 400% in value since the beginning of the year. Thousands of "Bitcoin millionaire" appear in the same wave of calls for ICO capital. So investing in bitcoin is still a right decision
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:35:52 AM

Trading in electronic money, typically Bitcoin, has been a trend for this year, due to the following reasons: Convenience in transaction and low cost. Since it is electronic in the form of Bitcoin, the Internet only needs to be able to perform at anytime, anywhere, and the transfer speed is almost instantaneous. In addition, because there is no intermediary transaction, when trading, investors only pay a negligible fee, especially compared to other traditional trading methods.
rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:36:20 AM

About 80% of the amount of Bitcoin has been exploited, and it is estimated that no new Bitcoin will be available after 2040. This scarcity could continue to push up demand, causing the exchange rate of Bitcoin to rise. especially if central banks decide to buy Bitcoin as a type of currency reserve.
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:37:18 AM

no need to wait for a good time. you can slowly buy back , about the no need to wait for a good time. you can slowly buy back , about the extent possible. That would then not spare no. this is a good time to buy. below 8000, it is unlikely to come, a good line of resistance there.extent possible. That would then not spare no. this is a good time to buy. below 8000, it is unlikely to come, a good line of resistance there.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:41:50 AM

This is awesome time to buy! Current price is 8700 dollars and too many investors waiting this levels to enter the crypto moneys. In my opinion, in a short time bitcoin will see the upper than 10000 dollars and you will make %20 profit in a few days Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:50:09 AM

In my opinion, I think this time is the good time to buy btc considering it's price because it will probably grow again. If you believe in btc, every dip is a good chance of buying it but if you have doubts better not buy it.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:50:29 AM

I do not choose to invest in and buy at the moment because prices in the market are now deeply discounted, I think that this may continue to last for the next few days. This can be confusing for new investors to start investing when they see the current risks.

sucix

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:52:27 AM

Still it is not clear yet whether it is possible to buy.
Buy for a little.BTC

Buy a little bitcoin is yet better rather than not buying at all.
Actually this is good time to buy since the price is very low.
But i could not buy bitcoin or altcoin since i have done all in one trading last time and now i dont have enough capital again.

screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:03:02 AM

Still it is not clear yet whether it is possible to buy.
Buy for a little.BTC

Buy a little bitcoin is yet better rather than not buying at all.
Actually this is good time to buy since the price is very low.
But i could not buy bitcoin or altcoin since i have done all in one trading last time and now i dont have enough capital again.
Cryptocurrencies were off to a pretty volatile start this year.Bitcoin in particular has gone through this cycle before, eventually shrugging off regulatory clampdowns from governments and central banks after initially falling in price.Good time to buy Bitcoin.
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:17:47 AM

No I don't buy! I have all invested in another market area, on bitcoin I tend to think we are going for 7270$ level for now, from there it's good to buy in medium term. But the market is bearish and it will stay that way through year of 2018.

marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:21:25 AM

At the current price in my opinion Bitcoin is to be purchased. The cryptocurrency market has collapsed in the last two months, but as soon as it is recovered, I think that the king of cryptocurrencies will make an excellent performance
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:21:54 AM

now the bitcoin price is going down very deep so yes you are right this is the right moment to buy as much bitcoin as you can because bitcoin price is cheap. take advantage of this opportunity to have bitcoins.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:22:06 AM

Yes. I think this week  will start the big rise for Bitcoin
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:24:00 AM

This is awesome time to buy! Current price is 8700 dollars and too many investors waiting this levels to enter the crypto moneys. In my opinion, in a short time bitcoin will see the upper than 10000 dollars and you will make %20 profit in a few days Smiley

If you want to make the profit go to buy with in 10 minutes just before bitcoin least value for this day on the price chart. If you want to invest on the bitcoin for long term purposes. Anytime you will find the better bump in the chart.
I expect we may see the 20k USD in this June. There would not be any issues on buying bitcoin with even 10k USD. Price growth guaranteed.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:32:09 AM

If you have the money buy, because after this, the price is expected to start climbing up again. Ths is like a market for increased prices. Whenever you see a dip and can afford to buy, take the opportunity and buy
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: