Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:47:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy up BTC at this time?  (Read 628 times)
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:59:43 AM

Do you buy btc at this time?
I buy in some but not much becaust I don't have enough money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:01:18 AM

Yes i think this is the most valuable time to buy BTC, price is under $9k. So investors can move towards it. For many days it is doing up down in $9k. So i think it will not down from it. Buy BTC and be a lucky man.

Bad thinking and very risky. I predict further drop of BTC price until the bottom of 3k or 1k. The cycle must end with more blood. If you buy now and hold, you will be losing because downtrend is intact and newcomers are missing. The price should be depressed more to encourage new comers to step in and start the new cycle.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nytstalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:06:52 AM

In my opinion you can buy BTC this time because of the low price later on the market will back to normal.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:26:22 AM

Still it is not clear yet whether it is possible to buy.
Buy for a little.BTC
How is it not possible to buy bitcoin? Bitcoin is available on every exchange in the world and after reaching an all time high of almost 20000$, it has fallen into correction till nearly 6000$ and is not currently at 10000$ that is nearly half, so it is highly advisable to buy bitcoin when it is still in correction face and is seeing a bearish trend cause one the market is bullish, you will surely regret about not buying before when it was running quite low and was in a dip.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:14:53 PM

I think you can buy bitcoin at this time because of the low price and I believe the bitcoin market will return to normal. All you do right now is keep whatever you have in the moment and hopefully by the end of 2018 the bitcoin price will rise higher and may reach $ 25000.
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:22:57 PM

If you want to earn lot of money,investing in Bitcoin is a good choice, the best time to buy Bitcoin is when its price is dumped.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:15:00 PM

yes, now is the right time to buy bitcoin and invest it in long range. I'm of the opinion that people who buy bitcoin at this time will gain a lot of profit by the end of this year because usually every year the bitcoin price increases.

Cryptodetails

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:26:20 PM

Still it is not clear yet whether it is possible to buy.
Buy for a little.BTC

Bitcoin is a vivid example of self-fulfilling prophecy: the more it grows, the more it is mentioned in the news, and the more people learn about crypto-currencies and raise their price to new records by their demand. Even for the most insolent forecasts, bitcoin expects a growth of about 100 times in the next 5-10 years
Cryptodetails

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:27:20 PM

yes, now is the right time to buy bitcoin and invest it in long range. I'm of the opinion that people who buy bitcoin at this time will gain a lot of profit by the end of this year because usually every year the bitcoin price increases.

In the near future, further growth is expected in connection with the commencement of futures trading on financial markets. This has already been announced by the CME Group in Chicago and the Swiss bank Vontobel.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:46:13 PM

Now I stay away from buying Bitcoins, but only because I have this crypto already. Most of the money I have is spent for altcoins. I am planning to get more Cardano (ADA), NEM, NEO, ICON and VeChain.
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:09:51 PM

Nowadays bitcoin is in downtrend, if your scenario for long term, then you buy it on every deep to average your investment cost and to get  decent returns on your investment. Bitcoin have a great potential of growth and it may be recover back sharply any time. 

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:15:52 PM

buy only if you have Fiat currency (Means you have money in USD) , Do not purchase btc If you are already holding ether or any altcoin. Wait and Watch it will rise as it happens from always. But from many days Bitcoin is in downward trend , People are more interested in New ICo and they rose up like hell and in last they run away with people money. it rarely happens that ICO become most powerful project and get great success.

Secondly you have posted in altcoin discussion Section , you have to ask a question in bitcoin section to get more Exact answers. Close this thread or move it.
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:23:47 PM

Too risky now,the marketcap is still failing so it means it the market can still dump a bit,wait for some breakout so that you will be sure that the market is going to recover anytime soon.Do not do panic selling and only buy from the dips so that you will enjoy these bloodbaths,i bought solid coins from these dips and im sure as soon as the market has recovered your portfolio will be much bigger.
yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:42:51 PM

BTC is currently $ 8233, and I think that this opportunity should not be missed. BTC is quite cheap now and at the end of the year it will be at least three times as much.  Grin

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:47:15 PM

The market is currently recovering but it is still down but do not worry if you decide to buy it now because after the market rebounds you will be able to earn 10% - 20% of profit. Look at its recovery in the past few days after going down too long, so buy it at this point.

Davido1174

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:55:12 PM

Now is certainly the best time to stock bitcoin as we may never see this price levels again in a long time.

The price has plummeted and this is buying time
ikrimach

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:01:12 PM

don't buy now !
btc prices continue to fall every day, I am afraid you will lose if buy now, you should wait till btc show low value
ekkoadmiral

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:07:34 PM

I spend all my money to buy bitcoin when bitcoin prices fell $6500. now I can't afford to buy. I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin will break resistance soon and recovery
Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:09:41 PM

As long as the growth hasn't soared as everyone expected, I think it's possible to make good money on bitcoin, this asset is on average one wave growing and falling at least 10%, so use this to at least increase your bitcoin amount!
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:40:12 PM

If earlier bitcoin was a priority in investment, now the situation has changed a little. Now bitcoin is not the most successful investment, as it has accumulated many shortcomings, which are still not completely eliminated. At the same time, many promising digital coins appeared on the market, which, in terms of their functionality, not only are not inferior to bitcoins, but they are far superior to it. Therefore investing in bitcoin is now one of the many directions for investing. In addition, the large price of bitcoin also does not contribute to the increase in demand for it.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: