Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:58:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy up BTC at this time?  (Read 638 times)
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:01:46 AM

By seeing of this scenario, you will never get a better chance again to buy Bitcoin at current price. Because it is split from its very high position.
So i think this is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin and definitely you will get a very good return of your investment, around fourth quarter of this year.
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:10:15 AM

I know in this intention it can have some sense of doubt, given the increasingly price of the day as still stuck/ still can't really to climbing. But behind that.. it doesn't mean investing in bitcoin it was finished and looks like less feasible anymore, no.. there are still many opportunities. We feel hesitate to buy and invest, it's not worth it, and anyway bitcoin is still in the middle of a journey that still has its popularity among many people. Yup I will still dare to buy and doing investing.
Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:15:11 AM

maybe you can buy not but i prefer not to buy at this point because the BTC is kinda pricy as of now why not wait a little but if you doubt to buy why not buy a little so you can gain a little profits or lost 

kingkats0803

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:34:03 AM

Yes I would, only if I have extra finances.
Prices are down and lower than expected, so I would say this would be the best time to buy BTC.
I'm pretty sure that prices will soon recover, not in the next 2 months, but maybe 6 months from now.
Revvo1

Activity: 272

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:19:41 PM

I believe a time like this is a golden opportunity for anyone who has long desired to hold Btc; the progenitor of the entire cryptocurrencies. Then if the season is out to bless people, then why can't we grab the chance and use it for good.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Mujdem

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:59:43 AM

Btc must be taken. Because the market is very sluggish and it is a good opportunity to invest in Btc. Also Altcoins should be investigated and kept on an edge. I believe that the world of cryptography will be beautiful again. Btc is the father of the crypto market. You just need the right time to invest.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:00:08 AM

Do you buy btc at this time?

in my opinion, you could have bought BTC because I know the current price is decreasing and that way you can invest in bitcoin and can benefit because bitcoin price will soon improve and  recover

bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:16:11 AM

THe price of bitcoin in the market is still low now. I think this is the right time for you to buy some bitcoin and holding it until the market is high and then you sell your bitcoin to gain the profit.
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:58:10 PM

yes you can buy bitcoin at this time because I know the price of bitcoin is currently declining and so bitcoin price will soon return and can be profitable when bitcoin price goes up and you can sell it and get profit
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:34:15 PM

yes you can buy bitcoin at this time because I know the price of bitcoin is currently declining and so bitcoin price will soon return and can be profitable when bitcoin price goes up and you can sell it and get profit

If I have enough money to buy a huge amount of btc. I definitely buy since its the best time to buy bitcoin right now as I believe soon in the future it can have a great return. In some point we don't have any idea when it's gonna be happen to increase but if you can still aware and willing to wait for the long period of time, soon in the future it's gonna be a great days happen to your life as you can have a great amount of profit.
ExpertTechnology

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:37:11 PM

Now is the ideal time to buy, the market is in a good drawdown, the end of the year is approaching, and then it will be possible to collect revenues.
DumbLefty

Activity: 412

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:48:00 PM

That sounds like a good idea. Bitcoin today is very cheap. I think now is the time to buy bitcoin. Although it is possible to wait suddenly the price will fall even lower.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:58:20 PM

That sounds like a good idea. Bitcoin today is very cheap. I think now is the time to buy bitcoin. Although it is possible to wait suddenly the price will fall even lower.
We also need to consider that eventually bitcoin can go further, it's needed to be a long holders if you prefer to buy at the recent price then wait till we see a good market grows, it can't be done overtime it's really a game of chances, risky traders needs to choose between this wild market whether to take the risk or stay out and calmly monitor every movements of this currency. better to think twice before placing your entry.
Kaijunbee

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:07:40 PM

I think that now is the best time to buy Bitcoin BTC, because soon it will again fly up to several thousand.
aigor9994

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:11:18 PM

Yes, now its good time to buy cripto for fiat moneys, but but not for the whole deposit, but stepwise, maybe perhaps the rate will be even lower
heds0n

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:40:46 PM

Now is a very good time to buy bitcoins. I think the lower prices we will not see.
mommysean

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:36:53 PM

Yes, I think this is the right time to buy some bitcoin. Because the price is low now.
keep holding it until the market is high and then you can sell your bitcoin. You can gain more profit from that.
Erik Goff

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:38:56 PM

It is 3 times cheaper than in year 2017. So decide if the price now is good for you, but I still believe that price will go to 3000USD.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:53:38 AM

BTC is likely to fall to 5k8. Appropriate moment to buy BTC.
Be greedy when others are scared. Haha! You can do it now.

icestar001

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:56:12 AM

Not much people believe in BTC at this time, but i think it will recover some day
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: