Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:31:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy up BTC at this time?  (Read 638 times)
Perka

Activity: 182
Merit: 78

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:44:01 AM

Bitcoin is an interesting coin and I think you can invest in it.But this also needs to be done with the head.Now the price is interesting for investment but there are inflated rates and when a very high price and it seems that there will be growth further, do not buy!
Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:54:53 PM

Now Bitcoin can be bought for 6500. I decided to buy and I think that this is the best price. I will keep Bitcoin for more than 1 year.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:12:09 PM

Do you buy btc at this time?
if only i have a capital why not,since price are dipping continuously,but all my funds is in my folio and majority of that is in bitcoin.hope i can buy as many as what i wanted but its not possible

For those who's hesitating to buy,i advice you to get your bitcoin now before we proceed to bullrunning ,because if you come late then sorry for the loss
nikotengik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:18:46 PM

yes, i bought it at the present time.
because the price is still below 1000 $. so it's perfectly natural to buy it now.

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
camryku

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:21:29 AM

for the moment I do not want to buy Bitcoin because soon the bitcoin price will come back and that way I prefer to invest in Bitcoin in the short term because soon the price of Bitcoin back and so I do not intend to buy Bitcoin
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:23:55 AM

Bitcoin is sitting at a very good support at this time, however I personally think that we have not seen enough pain yet in the market. people are still hopeful and holding their crypto assets, not enough people have lost hope yet, so i think more dump is to come.

albertvahitov

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

Buy Bitcoin while you still have a chance, otherwise, you will miss the opportunity. I think that soon the price for Bitcoin will increase.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:26:28 AM

I prefer buy altcoins this time than to bitcoin. Nowadays many altcoins has a potential to give you a hug profit.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:28:12 AM

To buy now is a very big risk. The market has not yet decided on the trend. And it is absolutely unclear what kind of movement will be tomorrow.

Eranoba02

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:36:12 AM

To buy bitcoin at this moment I can say its dangerous, but  if you have a lot of money to hold on, on it until the price rise up to yield over and over your investment I think it will be nice
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:51:09 AM

I prefer buy altcoins this time than to bitcoin. Nowadays many altcoins has a potential to give you a hug profit.

how well has it performed for you so far?!!!

everyone knows that IF bitcoin falls the altcoins will be dumped even harder, which means if you buy them you will lose a lot more money than if you have bought bitcoin instead.
also when it comes to rise bitcoin will rise a lot more in the long term than any altcoin can ever do. the altcoins are only good for short term as the pumps happen in short term.

--looking for signature--
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:55:39 AM

Today is the best time to buy Bitcoin BTC while it's still cheaper because when the Bitcoin surges then the possibility would be Bitcoin would no longer drop as low as $10,000 when it pumped more and heading to the moon again.
Buy Bitcoin while you still have a chance, otherwise, you will miss the opportunity.
for now is the right time to buy Bitcoin. with its considerable potential for incremental profit making its own Bitcoin and supporting future developments into highly dependable coins. so this is the perfect time to have Bitcoin by buying.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: