Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:21:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if the bitcoin was not invented what are we now ?  (Read 429 times)
Renzozamora

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:57:21 PM

I  Just want to know the different opinons of bitcoin miners
becasuse bitcoin can help us bitcoin can change the world

if bitcoin is not inventend we have to do is we take a class and graduate and find work. and this work is hard i thankful for Satoshi Nakamoto for invented bitcoin because bitcoin is easy work and sure income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:03:57 PM

If bitcoin was not invented by Satoshi Nakamoto, we also have no forum like this that gives us opportunity to have a decent online job that really helps our family. No forum like this that gives us information on how to mine, invest and trade that gives us extra  income.

jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:10:52 PM

For me there will be some people who are very happy if bitcoin is not found. This has given many headaches for law enforcement officers who are trying to track the whereabouts of money laundering. Virus locker crypto locker will not exist and gamers do not need to be more than $ 100 for graphics card the audience later. Cool
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:14:32 PM

If bitcoin not invented maybe i still sell different kind of snack because before i enter and i know bitcoin. I cook snack and i sell it bitcoin change my life and also my family its really a big help to us.
Shingaling

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:26:18 PM

If bitcoin was not invented I need to find an extra work to earn extra money for my expenses and for my family.Thanks to bitcoin because I don't need to go extra work,I will dedicate my free time here in bitcointalk while taking care of my  daughter.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:27:37 PM

For me there will be some people who are very happy if bitcoin is not found. This has given many headaches for law enforcement officers who are trying to track the whereabouts of money laundering. Virus locker crypto locker will not exist and gamers do not need to be more than $ 100 for graphics card the audience later. Cool
Yes. Some people have headaches about them but that might be good for many people around the world. Some people in the world are rich by the BTC. They continue to invest heavily and they become richer. But the bureaucrats have a headache on them, that is they just want to put the MOF into the legal framework.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:43:13 PM

This is effective with those who bitcoin have tremendously affected their live positively. I for one have had a pleasant surprise with the Bitcoin impact in my life too. But really, something else would have cropped up to help with the unemployment and financial meltdown being experienced in most part of the world today.
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:35:26 PM

if bitcoin is not inventend we have to do is we take a class and graduate and find work. and this work is hard i thankful for Satoshi Nakamoto for invented bitcoin because bitcoin is easy work and sure income.
So are you telling that you are a drop out and that is simply because you found about bitcoin and you think this forum will provide an income.  Roll Eyes
Good luck finding a real job without a college education.

If bitcoin was not invented by Satoshi Nakamoto, we also have no forum like this that gives us opportunity to have a decent online job that really helps our family. No forum like this that gives us information on how to mine, invest and trade that gives us extra  income.
Why is everyone talking about this forum when the OP is asking about bitcoin, other than these bounties there are no way in which majority could get the coins other than having a real job and investing in it.  Tongue

@OP what if this thread is not created, it is as simple as that, nothing happens. Tongue
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

If bitcoin was not invented I need to find an extra work to earn extra money for my expenses and for my family.Thanks to bitcoin because I don't need to go extra work,I will dedicate my free time here in bitcointalk while taking care of my  daughter.
Just same with mine too.If bitcoin was not invented,i'm still struggling in my own job right now away from home and family.But when bitcoin comes,i quitted my job and treated bitcoin as my main source of income right now.I know bitcoin will not be here for a lifetime but i'm willing to take risks because i know i'm already halfway to be a bitcoin millionaire in the future.

jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:04:25 AM

If bitcoin was not introduced by the Greatest Satoshi Nakamoto I think no ICO, No Forum no campaign no exchanges. Still we are focus on traditional money and that is FIAT. Blockhain is a technoly with innovation and helpful so lets be thankful what Idea they introduced to us.

#Taklimakan
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:05:11 AM

no problem, and it will not matter at all, because digital money is already there before bitcoin comes, but with the bitcoin there will be a new investment there will be new hope for those who succeed.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:11:07 AM

Bitcoins can help us to really change our lives. bitcoin mining really takes a lot of time and needs a huge capital. If you are a rich man and want to trade bitcoin then this is a wise decision.
All you need is to buy a lot of graphics, a computer screen, a chassis to put bitcoin diggers.
In addition, you need to find a cheap electricity retailer and rent a nearby land to dig a bitcoin. That's all I know about bitcoin mining and hope it helps you.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 01:15:06 AM

we will still be fixated on a rigid and inflexible investment world. how difficult it is to start all that. we need many parties to start investing, such as property investment or gold.
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:26:40 AM

We are still what we are now, however we were not over experience the good side of having a decentralized form of payment, there a lot of competition to the market which involve lot of innovative community, despite having crpyto now market struggle to win its realm almost reach people to invest at their own delusion for having trouble investing to fiat or they local currency, see this is the difference of having crypto on our own pocket.

Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:29:23 AM

I think if the bitcoin was not invented I think my life is not prosperous now and not comfortable. I want to earn more money for my future in my family and to help my family in our daily needs or daily expenses like our bills or the rent of our house. So i'm thankful because the bitcoin was invented. I want to help other people with bitcoin.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:38:48 AM

Absolutely, without bitcoin there are much more huge of people that until now maybe have a miserable and poor life living because in this  world there are lot of people that really struggle and suffered from difficulties because of lack of financial and there is a fact that we can't easily find a better job that has a high salary to support our families daily needs. So I'm also very thankful to satoshi because he invented this system to be lighter and brighter all peoples lives and because of it we can now able to have our financial freedom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: