Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:12:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Better way to improve clean knowledge about bitcoin?  (Read 491 times)
gwapoinside2

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:55:46 PM

if you want to improve clean knowledge about bitcoin always ready in bitcointalk site and understand all the post and topic always explore so your knowledge about bitcoin will be wide and you will be wise in handle it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:35:05 PM

Although there are a few blockchain certifications available online, but I won't suggest them. The best way to learn about Cryptos is through YouTube and millions of articles available online. You should start by watching a basic video on cryptos. Once you gather a basic understanding of it, you can move on to reading articles and following the daily news. It might take a time to learn it completely, but if you keep repeating these steps, you will be able to eventually do it.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:42:21 PM

is their any institute or college that can grow knowledge about bitcoin? or any other way to get clean knowledge?
I don't know if any institute or college about bitcoin because I never find it especially in my country. In my opinion become a member in this forum is the best way to improve your knowledge, you can learn a lot in this forum because people share their knowlegde and their experience in here. everything all about crypto currency are available in here. you can also improve your knowledge by searching in internet, day by day bitcoin is more popular of course many information about that in internet.
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:46:49 PM

All knowledge about crypto and bitcoin can be obtained on the Internet. In particular on the forum. There are a lot of discussions about bitcoin and other currencies. I think that the best source of information is not found
5hoursaday

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 12:29:42 PM

Read articles, google the topics of your interests and read the articles posted on them. Watch videos, follow pages dedicated to giving information about bitcoin. Read quality posts here on bitcointalk and follow the comments. These are good way to get good knowledge on it
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:40:40 PM

You can learn on google, or read more in this forum you will get a lot of knowledge about Bitcoin. If you do not find the answer to your question then create a thread and the person who knows the answer of your question will answer it with pleasure.
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:58:35 PM

There is no need to go college or school to learn about bitcoin, Use your resources such technology, by the means of internet, you can search on google for any articles related to bitcoin. If you were not fun of reading, in order to make interesting for you to learn about bitcoin is to watch videos or clip regarding bitcoin in youtube. Also, ask from the experts regarding their experience on trading bitcoin. Another options were reading here in the thread for the advice of many people.
racham02

Activity: 257

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:26:45 PM

The only way to get knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency here in the forums read all the topics here on the BTC and you get the information you are looking for, or else you will research on Google, or watch a youtube video .

hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:45:16 PM

is their any institute or college that can grow knowledge about bitcoin? or any other way to get clean knowledge?

For now, i think there are no institution about bitcoin study. But in the future, i hope there are some!
It can be school or college, that have study about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
If you want to improve your knowledge, you just can stay active in this forum, and reads many.
Surely your knowledge about bitcoin will be added more.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:46:16 PM

I'm not sure about this question but, as far as I know, bitcoin are being popular now specially for those students who are working on bitcoin for them to get a source of income. In other country, bitcoin is legal there and other stores starting to accept bitcoin as their payment. If bitcoin were going to be a subject in college, these maybe possibly get them a clean knowledge about it.
StokaySatoransky

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:51:34 PM

You can check out legitimate youtube channels that are talking about blockchain technology and bitcoin. Most of them are veteran when it comes to trading cryptocurrencies and also stock market. I hope this may help  Smiley
crypto_mastermind219

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:54:04 PM

in modern day, nobody need to know anywhere for getting knowledge, i think.because, you will find everything in your home though internet.just search in google you will find lots of information and will find your answer about bitcoin and his development.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:14:21 PM

I guess it will be self study.
Youtube is a great help too, for it is better if someone is explaining it to you and you are listening rather than just reading it here where it could be boring sometime.

But if you want to go deeper, this is still the best website of all. I cannot think of something else.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:01:33 AM

The best way to improve your bitcoin knowledge is to read a lot of bitcoin knowledge, as well as the cryptocurrency market. You have to read from article to newspaper or through forum. Also you have to update bitcoin prices on an hourly basis, monitor the cryptocurrency market for more bitcoin knowledge.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:32:26 PM

My opinion on how to improve our knowledge about bitcoin is to simply do research on your own. You may research on google or youtube on topics you wish to understand since there are several videos for beginners especially on youtube and you can learn a lot of things about bitcoin. Also, the best site you could go is this bitcoin forum since there are a lot of threads and topics that may interest you to harness more knowledge about bitcoin. It will take time to absorb everything, just continue reading the articles on this forum and you will be learning a lot.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
oppasong

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:51:42 PM

This forum. You can find everything you need to understand what bitcoin is and how it works - here. This is the best place to find information about cryptocurrencies.
I agree with your opinion that this forum can provide a lot of compliance about the various cryptocurenccy as well as things that are about an institution and will also grow the greatest income of any one in put in this forum.
Shakiramae

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:36:08 AM

First you need to read all the discussion here to know what you need to do.And to research and watch YouTube to know more about BITCOIN community.You need also look the bitcoin discussion to see all the threads and topics to aware your knowledge about bitcoin.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:38:08 AM

My local exchange always holding a seminar for who want to know about bitcoin.
For me it's a great way for newbie and for who interest on cryptocurrency knowledge because they helding with FREE so every people can join although they have limit the max participant

Smiley
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:46:14 AM

Better rely on the traditional method of gaining the knowledge about the bitcoin. I mean why not hit the original website of the bitcoin that is bitcoin.org Its better place to know about it, and all the updates related to it. Apart from that this forum itself is big information hub here. I would suggest you to go through different boards where different aspects of the bitcoin has been explained. You can about how it was formed, how it works and how you can earn money with it and much fro things under single roof. If thats the easy part for you then you sure really follow the forum itself.
lyn11

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:46:50 AM

I think there has no college that is teaching about bitcoin, but you may learn by researching, gathering info through net, and you can also do backreading all of the posted topic you want to know.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: