Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:58:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Better way to improve clean knowledge about bitcoin?  (Read 491 times)
prukerohen

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:56:28 AM

Read articles. There are so many useful articles on bitcoin online which you would find in a single search. Join cryptocurrency groups which has real cryptocurrency investors in it. Always research and confirm any news you read yourself before spreading it.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aeneous

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:03:43 PM

Do research online about whatever news you hear regarding bitcoin. Don't believe everything you hear on the news, come on this forum and read through, there are a lot of accurate knowledge here.
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:11:49 PM

is their any institute or college that can grow knowledge about bitcoin? or any other way to get clean knowledge?

There's no institution or college that can teach you about bitcoin.If you want to improve your knowledge about bitcoin then you can find it in the internet,search and make a self study to grow your knowledge on bitcoin.

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:22:04 PM

I didn't hear about that, cryptocurrency is a new system and there's not well known by the public, and maybe only some people are concerned about cryptocurrency. But for you if you want to increase your knowledge of the world crypto this forum is enough to serve as a reference. We can see their rank especially legendary and hero member who have known cryptocurrency a few years ago or even more in 2009 when bitcoin was introduced.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:22:30 PM

is their any institute or college that can grow knowledge about bitcoin? or any other way to get clean knowledge?

There's no institution or college that can teach you about bitcoin.If you want to improve your knowledge about bitcoin then you can find it in the internet,search and make a self study to grow your knowledge on bitcoin.
Yes you are right, you can search it google regarding about bitcoin and the best way to educate your self in bitcoin is here in forum keep reading and posting or those threads that made by the high-rank member I think they much knowledgeable compared to the newbies.
This forum surely you can have an idea regarding bitcoin, OP said clean to use bitcoin but it depends upon on you a least you are aware which bad or good.
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:27:39 PM

I think there is no institution where you can study to grow your knowledge about bitcoin but there's an articles, forums or research that can help you to understand and to know everything about bitcoin as well as how it works. Also if you really want to gain more knowledge about btc you should self study and you should have a will to learn for you to be interested on everything that you are reading.
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:36:16 PM

As of right now probably not but there are two projects that are trying to help consumers and business learn about Bitcoin as far as I know. Those projects are called CIF (Crypto Improvement Fund) and the ongoing Knowledge (KNW). CIF already completed their ICO last year, Knowledge is currently doing their ICO now. It is my understanding that they aim to bridge the gap between average consumers and crypto users, but I could be wrong about this look into them.

Aside from these establishments, you can easily learn knowledge about bitcoin by doing and making research to the things that may poke your curiosity button knowing that internet almost know everything and you can also gain knowledge by simply reading things to this forum. That will be easier.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:53:42 AM

Way to improve your knowledge in bitcoin you will read articles, search in internet regarding about bitcoin and understand it, go to forums because people share their knowledge and their experienced, and explore yourself in bitcointalk. You might consume a lot of time to learn it completely but if you have a patient you can learn easily.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:14:32 AM

There are a lot of Bitcoin advisor, promoter, and bitcoin expert around the world. We cannot personally meet them to listen or attend on their session but, they have a live coverage or video uploaded on youtube. We can get more knowledge and ideas from there. It is very effective to gain clean knowledge abot Cryptocurrency, specially bitcoin.
russella31

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:53:19 PM

Do your research. Read, read and read. Ask the right people. That's where you can get more knowledge in bitcoin. Filter the news that you hear and read.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:48:04 PM

To enrich bitcoin knowledge I got help from this website a lot.So you also can gain knowledge about bitcoin from here.Also people can watch youtube videos to get proper knowledge about bitcoin.Many blogs have created where we can find knowledge about bitcoin.So I think these are the most easy way to gain knowledge about bitcoin.

kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:49:36 PM

You do not need to study and pay big tuition to study just about Bitcoins. There are many ways you can read online books, research, And here in Bitcointalk you will learn a lot here. Diligence and perseverance, Determined thinking is only necessary.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:21:38 PM

In my country, there are some private institutions which give knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is on the basic level but I have not seen any professional organisation having a dedicated course regarding it. I really appreciate the efforts of Australia in this sector because cryptocurrency technology is introduced for primary students in their academic curriculum and this is very promising action when it comes to the future of this technology.

*Australian Primary School Students Explore Bitcoin.

The best way I know to gain knowledge from the internet and spend maximum time in reading valuable posts, articles, watching videos on YouTube and constantly staying updated with the industry.
mukuro04

Activity: 61
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:38:18 PM

You van search search in this forum on the informations that you want to learn. Just put a kyword/s on the search button. Or you can post a thread on a specific information that you want to know
Pegasus101

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:50:29 PM

To improve our knowledge to bitcoin is to take a research to understand on what inside of this project.We can get more knowledge and ideas from there. It is very effective to gain clean knowledge abot Cryptocurrency, specially bitcoin.And believe in ourself that we can reach and improve more our knowledge.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:56:28 PM

A good way to develop knowledge is by discussing with the experts. And this diforum many experts who know about how Bitcoin. So, we can learn through the expert and every post here.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
icaica22

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:15:11 AM

There are many ways to gain more knowledge in bitcoin or cryptocurrency today, but we only have the answer if we really want to learn in this trend. Some common ways of using their knowledge of teaching, and some who are alone in fear someday are what you have learned. So for me it's just the answers we can learn and learn from the experience of crypto.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:26:48 AM

I think until now there's no particular schools or institute that can provide any knowledge about bitcoin. Maybe we can get some information about it thru internet but not clean knowledgeable as you want because there are many fake news are spreading in the different site on internet. We can gathered a lot of information here in the forum. Patiently read many discussion or topic for you to be able to gain full knowledge about bitcoin and other things sorrounding to it. Gathering information is better when it comes to your own experience.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:28:34 AM

I think until now there's no particular schools or institute that can provide any knowledge about bitcoin. Maybe we can get some information about it thru internet but not clean knowledgeable as you want because there are many fake news are spreading in the different site on internet. We can gathered a lot of information here in the forum. Patiently read many discussion or topic for you to be able to gain full knowledge about bitcoin and other things sorrounding to it. Gathering information is better when it comes to your own experience.
We can only studied it thru researching or having some advisors that can teach us,there are plenty of self imposed crypto advisors now, don't get fooled do research.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:36:34 AM

I think as of now there are no establishments that teach bitcoin. As a jr. member i learn the knowledge by reading some discussions ,forums and asking in some experts in cryptocurrencies about bitcoin and most of all by joining bitcointalk it helps me a lot especially reading articles it really helps, you just need some extra effort to research and gather every information that you get just read and most of all learn through your experiences.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: