Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:38:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Video Card - Gaming, Rendering, and Mining (ATI/NVidia)  (Read 664 times)
nachius (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 06:32:21 PM

I've got an offer out right now for a 7770 at .3 shipped, but already had one other offer fall through so I figured I'd make a post to have a plan in place if this offer does not pan out.

I am looking for a video card Nvidia 550 series or newer or ATI 5870,59xx, or 6xxx/7xxx series card (prefer newer gen cards even if they aren't as high hash rate).  Although it may be mining in the off hours this card will be doing the following:

In this order
1. Rendering and exporting/converting in 3DS Max
2. Gaming
3. Mining on occasion

I have .4 BTC to spend shipped to continental US/Ohio, and with the BTC price climbing today I believe this is reasonable.

Let me know what you have as I would like it to ship this week.  The better:cheaper the card is obviously what I'm looking for!

Will pay first for a respected member, for someone with negative or no trust I ask that they ship first if possible, not opposed to escrow, but obviously .4 budget doesn't go up for fees!

Thanks,
nachius
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chronikka

Activity: 658
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 08:20:24 PM

I've got an offer out right now for a 7770 at .3 shipped, but already had one other offer fall through so I figured I'd make a post to have a plan in place if this offer does not pan out.

I am looking for a video card Nvidia 550 series or newer or ATI 5870,59xx, or 6xxx/7xxx series card (prefer newer gen cards even if they aren't as high hash rate).  Although it may be mining in the off hours this card will be doing the following:

In this order
1. Rendering and exporting/converting in 3DS Max
2. Gaming
3. Mining on occasion

I have .4 BTC to spend shipped to continental US/Ohio, and with the BTC price climbing today I believe this is reasonable.

Let me know what you have as I would like it to ship this week.  The better:cheaper the card is obviously what I'm looking for!

Will pay first for a respected member, for someone with negative or no trust I ask that they ship first if possible, not opposed to escrow, but obviously .4 budget doesn't go up for fees!

Thanks,
nachius

I have a used 6870 Powercolor card. Has an arctic accelero cooler installed on it so its pretty much silent. Hashes at about 300 mh/s with a slight overclock.

edit: Looking for .4 btc. Sorry to ask for all of it but the cooler alone goes for ~$40

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"  -Albert Einstein
nachius (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 12:37:28 AM

I have a used 6870 Powercolor card. Has an arctic accelero cooler installed on it so its pretty much silent. Hashes at about 300 mh/s with a slight overclock.

edit: Looking for .4 btc. Sorry to ask for all of it but the cooler alone goes for ~$40

No worries understand, price is fair post or PM me your payment address.
nachius (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 12:11:43 PM

Payment sent to Chronikka this morning will update with trust once I receive.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: