Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:40:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] TheOnionNews - Where fantasy and reality become ONE  (Read 517 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:33:08 AM

the most not convoluted airdrop in my life, did not understand what to do at all

Yes at first it is really hard to understand but after some minutes I finally understand what to do. I am just waiting now to get approved. Good luck to this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
sheilasekarbumi (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:18:56 PM

Private ICO sale IS LIVED NOW!

- Those who are whitelisted will be able to join. Whitelisted processes are here.
- Minimum buy for Private ICO will be: 20 ETH for 480,000 tokens.
- Private ICO will last until 12pm GMT, Apr. 1 2018.
- Private ICO cap: 2,500 ETH.

dlastdon

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:45:34 AM

TheOnionNews Airdrop campaign hope its still on, I have searched through the thread but couldn't find the link to the Airdrop Please  drop it here if have it. I will like to participate, in this airdrop Thanks!
sheilasekarbumi (OP)

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:32:45 PM

Thanks for clarification.

Just have 1 last question:
- So as far as i understand, your website runs the same as 9gag, buzzfeed, etc. then users can post images, videos, contents, etc. then they can have points which can exchange to your token for earnings. You will also provide them games like poker, blackjack, etc. they can also play games earn your tokens then exchange for fiat too.

The last thing i care is, those sites have like millions of users. Then can you estimate how long does it take your website to reach a few million visitors per months? And how much of a stake holder’s income will be after about 4 years of your operation.

I do care about this project because i once worked for buzzfeed and i know that when you reach a few hundred thousand visitors per month. You website will fly. And I thought, if you do well with this project, your revenue will be crazy even if you don’t do any ico.

Sorry for lots of words.

Your question is quite difficult to answer, because the nature of this types of website almost depends on the quality of users. At the very first phase, we will be focusing on using partial of the marketing funds to strengthen to users base. Hopefully, after at least 6 months, we can reach a few thousand visitors per day Smiley

After 4 years, base on our market research of the advertisement from these types of websites (not including our gaming function). The profit of company should be from $500k to $800k a year.

And thank you for your deep concern about our project. We appreciate your experience. We might contact you for more cooperation when we get on track.

where is the airdrop link?

Here you are, this is the airdrop registration link: https://theonionnews.net/how-to-join-airdrop/

We also did post the link on the first post.

the most not convoluted airdrop in my life, did not understand what to do at all

Yes at first it is really hard to understand but after some minutes I finally understand what to do. I am just waiting now to get approved. Good luck to this project.

Thanks for your interest in the project. If you can't see your status update, you can also ask me here. I will transfer to the tech team.

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/the-onion-news-20282 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Thanks for listing us. We will assign a staff to keep track of information on your website. Very much appreciate.

TheOnionNews Airdrop campaign hope its still on, I have searched through the thread but couldn't find the link to the Airdrop Please  drop it here if have it. I will like to participate, in this airdrop Thanks!

We are still very much alive Grin We are just working on the backend and strengthen the initial users base Grin

Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:37:06 PM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
supernva

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:48:48 PM

Do you have a medium blog?
Sarmat24

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:21:51 PM

I have a question for everyone! Which kind of wallet are suitable for storing tokens?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: