Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:30:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] TheOnionNews - Where fantasy and reality become ONE  (Read 517 times)
sheilasekarbumi (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:42:29 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 12:18:36 PM by sheilasekarbumi

The Onion News
A token with combinations of utilities and securities for News and Entertainment network
Rewards and games - Have fun and earning from the fun

Private ICO sale IS LIVED NOW!

- Those who are whitelisted will be able to join. Whitelisted processes are here.
- Minimum buy for Private ICO will be: 20 ETH for 480,000 tokens.
- Private ICO will last until 12pm GMT, Apr. 1 2018.
- Private ICO cap: 2,500 ETH.

Airdrop is only 1 time and max 1,000 participants
Please check the instruction at the end of post (slots available: 995)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kid1810

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:29:12 PM

Is your project the same concept as 9gag, buzzfeed, and the likes?
sheilasekarbumi (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:04:29 AM

We are almost the same. But we have many other features which are more superior than what they currently have such as:
- Rewards for user contribution (can be change to fiat)
- Gaming features
- And many more, please check our ico page and white paper for more details

coinquangkhanh

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:27:54 AM

I have read the conditions to join the bounty program on the project website but not clear as required to track and post on facebook, twitter ... every day must post at least one post? I do not participate in Whitelist but there is no bounty registration site as the project's guide.
sheilasekarbumi (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:58:54 AM

I have read the conditions to join the bounty program on the project website but not clear as required to track and post on facebook, twitter ... every day must post at least one post? I do not participate in Whitelist but there is no bounty registration site as the project's guide.

Hi, super easy, we stated that:
- Register
- Fill in the required information depending on which bounty you want to join (Facebook, Insta, etc.)
- Submit your username

For tasks, we also have information on our website, for example: Facebook tasks
- 3 shares per week: 30 tokens
- Like page: 50 tokens
- Don't do multiple share per day, because we count multiple share in 1 day as 1 share only.
- Post your tasks in our Bounty thread every Friday.

That's all. Just make a brief summary for you Grin

mkhmeleva

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:27:20 AM

HI!
Thank you, I joined your project!
As far as I understood, you need to maintain activity in your social networks and upload two pictures (a minimum?) One per day per site. Accordingly, I can download them every day and not just two, right?
I like the humor! I wish you success!
rime151

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:55:25 AM

its locked
sheilasekarbumi (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:44:49 PM

HI!
Thank you, I joined your project!
As far as I understood, you need to maintain activity in your social networks and upload two pictures (a minimum?) One per day per site. Accordingly, I can download them every day and not just two, right?
I like the humor! I wish you success!

Yes it is, you can upload everyday, not just 2. Because maintaining your activities also earn your points too, which after ICO you can use your points to exchange to tokens or use in other features.

its locked

Sorry, what locked?

bodeng

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:53:18 PM

the less obvious project you might need to add whitepapers to make it more interesting and how is this project going?
sheilasekarbumi (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:40:26 PM

the less obvious project you might need to add whitepapers to make it more interesting and how is this project going?

We do have our whitepaper Smiley you can check on our website under ICO tab.

thewalkinggoat

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:54:56 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2019, 05:33:30 PM by thewalkinggoat

FreezMan

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:58:51 PM

the most not convoluted airdrop in my life, did not understand what to do at all
sheilasekarbumi (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:29:43 PM

Hello, I am not sure if I can post airdrop question in here or not.

But yesterday, I remember that your airdrop rule is diffent with today. I am pretty sure the yester day rule is kind of the same with bellow:
- Subscribe reddit, upvote
- Follow insta,
- Follow twitter,
- Follow facebook,
- Join telegra,
- Make 2 posts
etc.

But today, the airdrop rule is simpler, it just includes (copy form the page):
Important: Make 2 posts using the UPLOAD button. 1 POST per day. You can post anything you like: images, videos, memes, etc. As long as your post is nice enough. (Note: if you finished whitelist process, you STILL NEED to do this step AGAIN)
Like our Facebook page and share at least 1 post: https://www.facebook.com/theonionnews
Join our Telegram channel: https://telegram.me/theonionnewsnet
Make at least 1 post to our Main Thread on Bitcointalk
After you finish all the requirements, please fill in this form and send.

Although I have done everything from your yesterday rule, but I wonder if you are going to change the rule or not in future.
I afraid that if you change that again, I will miss this airdrop. 'cause I dont have enough time to check everyday.

Yes you can, actually.

And yes, we make it simpler for airdrop participants Grin don't worry about missing the airdrop, every rules will be updated to our bot, and the airdrop list will be double checked by a staff

the most not convoluted airdrop in my life, did not understand what to do at all

Hi, if you join some other airdrops, you find ours is extremely easy to follow just with these steps (which are clearly on the website) Grin

1- Make 2 posts using the UPLOAD button. 1 POST per day.
2- Like our Facebook page and share at least 1 post: https://www.facebook.com/theonionnews
3- Subscribe our Reddit channel: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheOnionNews/
4- Join our Telegram channel: https://telegram.me/theonionnewsnet.
5- Make at least 1 post to our Main Thread on Bitcointalk.

I am grateful to you for an interesting project, I got acquainted with your site and very glad to see the original and multifunctional content. I will wait for future development!

Thanks for your support.

kid1810

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:22:34 AM

We are almost the same. But we have many other features which are more superior than what they currently have such as:
- Gaming features

So basically, when people post anything on your website, they can have points then points can be claimed for tokens which can be exchanged to fiat or other tokens? Am I right?

Second question: in your white paper, you said that there will be games like pokers, betting, etc. Is it the same as edgeless or fun?

Thanks.
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:53:09 PM

I think that your project will succeed, but there are some difficulties even in simple questions. How long can the approval wait for KYC?
sheilasekarbumi (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:58:22 AM

- Gaming features

So basically, when people post anything on your website, they can have points then points can be claimed for tokens which can be exchanged to fiat or other tokens? Am I right?

Second question: in your white paper, you said that there will be games like pokers, betting, etc. Is it the same as edgeless or fun?

Thanks.

1- Yes, you are correct.

2- No, we have gaming apps, and we utilize our token in term of exchanging between different cryptocurrencies and/or fiat. Less hassle and more anonymity for users.

I think that your project will succeed, but there are some difficulties even in simple questions. How long can the approval wait for KYC?

It could be 1-2 days.

MasterDropov

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

A great idea to combine the entertainment industry, social networks and securities in one project. The blockchain technology is committed to ensuring that it is safe, fast and open for inspection for all members of the network.
sheilasekarbumi (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:52:15 PM

A great idea to combine the entertainment industry, social networks and securities in one project. The blockchain technology is committed to ensuring that it is safe, fast and open for inspection for all members of the network.

Thanks Smiley we also wish our ICO also be successful Smiley

kid1810

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:25:12 PM

Thanks for clarification.

Just have 1 last question:
- So as far as i understand, your website runs the same as 9gag, buzzfeed, etc. then users can post images, videos, contents, etc. then they can have points which can exchange to your token for earnings. You will also provide them games like poker, blackjack, etc. they can also play games earn your tokens then exchange for fiat too.

The last thing i care is, those sites have like millions of users. Then can you estimate how long does it take your website to reach a few million visitors per months? And how much of a stake holder’s income will be after about 4 years of your operation.

I do care about this project because i once worked for buzzfeed and i know that when you reach a few hundred thousand visitors per month. You website will fly. And I thought, if you do well with this project, your revenue will be crazy even if you don’t do any ico.

Sorry for lots of words.
rime151

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:00:11 PM

where is the airdrop link?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: