Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:02:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud mining  (Read 794 times)
jaklis43 (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:56:16 PM

What is the profit if i will buy mining ferm (in cloud) for 1000$? Maybe aproximetly profits it will be also great to know!
mattcode
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:51:09 PM

Most 'cloud mining' sites are nothing but ponzi schemes. You should avoid them unless you like losing money. Smiley
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:52:29 PM

What is the profit if i will buy mining ferm (in cloud) for 1000$? Maybe aproximetly profits it will be also great to know!

No idea.  Only advice I have is to read the fine print.  Cloud mining contracts usually consist of an agreement that they can just pull the rug out from under you at any point in time that it becomes unprofitable for them or for any other reason that they wish.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:37:53 PM

As u know, there many sites that provide you cloud mining, but I think investing in that sites has some risks. so you can mine with other methods that discussed in the forum.
Subkarnas

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:03:53 PM

As u know, there many sites that provide you cloud mining, but I think investing in that sites has some risks. so you can mine with other methods that discussed in the forum.

Agree with you. Mining difficulties are constantly growing and are going to increase more during the spring/summer bull run. Best thing is to set up your own rig and pool mine (unless you have many GPUs but even then...).
+ watch constantly which crypto is the most profitable to mine
CutieKeisha

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:51:31 PM

is cloud mining better than the traditional mining using rig?
CryptoDocker

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:56:46 PM

is cloud mining better than the traditional mining using rig?

Not really more risky as most of the cloud mining providers are scammers and the legit ones aren't very profitable
SaepulMT

Activity: 699
Merit: 55

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:30:07 AM

must be extra careful if you want to mining in cloud mining, because most of the scam alias does not pay, try to think again before paying
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:31:36 AM

Stay away from cloud mining. You are better off just buying a GPU and mining on your own computer.
Cloud mining contracts can be cancelled without notice.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:13:38 PM

Stay away from cloud mining. You are better off just buying a GPU and mining on your own computer.
Cloud mining contracts can be cancelled without notice.

While this is true, now is not the time to buy GPU's.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:56:38 PM

Maybe someone knows some sites with cloud mining? does they exist? or all cloud mining sites is useless?
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:35:22 PM

If you ever needed one more reason to stay away from cloudmining, besides all the heaps of evidence you can find here on this forum and elsewhere on the Internet, then perhaps you should pay attention to the recent news from 2 days ago where the biggest cloud mining company of them all, Genesis, was asked to stop their operations in an American state.

It did not have much to do with fraud or anything, but because their business resembled securities. Stay away, no matter what, cloud mining is just bad news.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
budong

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:54:26 PM

I think the computer server's heart CPU used to dig the mine is very rubbish, and the machine  administrator found that the server CPU used too high will be processed.

Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:37:00 PM

it would be very difficult to predict a profit from an investment. profit depends on a project is usually strongly influenced by market interest. if the market receives the project, then the profits from it will be greater.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
kingsters

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

I was quet but i was not blind

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:14:02 PM

Another way to mine Bitcoin is through buying mining contracts on a cloud mining website. The most popular Bitcoin cloud mining site is Genesis Mining. When you buy mining contracts on you start receiving Bitcoin payouts immediately, and the mining contract lasts forever.

joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:33:31 PM

I suggest maybe you should not invest it on cloud mining or if you really want do some background search check it very well so you will not be scam and you will not lose your money because now a days a lot of scam scattered all over the internet and crypto world. Take care and Goodluck.

jashley

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:39:07 PM

I suggest maybe you should not invest it on cloud mining or if you really want do some background search check it very well so you will not be scam and you will not lose your money because now a days a lot of scam scattered all over the internet and crypto world. Take care and Goodluck.

Yes I agree with this one. Maybe you should start to search all about trading now learn the basics of it and start to buy some bitcoins and trade it to altcoins to increase the size of your bitcoin holdings but ofcourse you need to search it very well so you can minimize loss on your money. Goodluck.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Leumakmabok

Activity: 98

Leumakmabok

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:06:15 PM

with current conditions as token prices are almost entirely decreased, it is very difficult to predict the benefits of a token investment. can not be turned off if an investment will profit or loss, but that can be done is hard work to reduce all the risks.

Sergo Grigo

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:06:51 PM

Most sites that provide services for the cloud Mining are scams. You can simply lose your money, so I would recommend not to do it. It is better to pay attention to trading or investing in promising altcoyins.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:26:49 PM

Most often, this kind of earnings is associated with very very large risks. The creators of the cloud mining do not give any guarantees about the safety of your investments, as well as about the possible profit.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: