Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:29:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud mining  (Read 794 times)
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:28:53 PM

I tried 3 with a small amount: One was a scam (I didn't do research before, stupid...), One has broken even (but got taken down recently) and one has a very small profit over two years now.
The profit isn't really worth the risk...

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:35:22 PM

What is the profit if i will buy mining ferm (in cloud) for 1000$? Maybe aproximetly profits it will be also great to know!

cloud mining is a good investment for a short period of time, YES i do tell this!
if you are one of the first comers of this cloud mining then you are in great hands, but on this most profitable members are those inviters, so be careful, and i want to say this! this mining will last for just 2-3 months.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:46:16 PM

What is the profit if i will buy mining ferm (in cloud) for 1000$? Maybe aproximetly profits it will be also great to know!

cloud mining is a good investment for a short period of time, YES i do tell this!
if you are one of the first comers of this cloud mining then you are in great hands, but on this most profitable members are those inviters, so be careful, and i want to say this! this mining will last for just 2-3 months.
You are just particularly mentioning about those cloud mining which are only new to the market but if we do try to mention about on the oldest running cloud mining which is Hashflare or Genesis then that $1000 wont really guarantee you out on reaching ROI even on 1 years contract which i dont really recommend on investing into cloud but rather much better to save up and buy your own physical miners which is really more worth of in my part.

vadim.etc

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:38:34 PM

Benefits no better to invest in a promising project, or if you want to just mine, then buy yourself your equipment, and use it for health. And any cloud services do not cause any confidence, and it is unclear to whom and for what you are paying money.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:35:01 AM

As for me 95% of cloud mining projects are just a cover for pyramids and scammers. I don't believe that it can be real organizations. I never get in such projects. It seems to me that investing in altcoins is less risky.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sale.kripta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:51:21 AM

is cloud mining better than the traditional mining using rig?

Not really more risky as most of the cloud mining providers are scammers and the legit ones aren't very profitable
Most companies offer you to invest in their projects cloud mining scammers. Stay away from cloud mining.
bird17

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:23:12 PM

cloud mining has long been not profitable, it is used only because you can start with a small investment, for which it is impossible to purchase a farm
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1237

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 12:55:34 PM

Not really more risky as most of the cloud mining providers are scammers and the legit ones aren't very profitable
Most companies offer you to invest in their projects cloud mining scammers. Stay away from cloud mining.

Nope we can't call them company unless they can show some proof of their operation and their are few of them give a transparent sneak peak on their mining hardwares and one of them is genesis mining(still not recommended since its unprofitable).

Maybe it's time for us to move on since that cloudmining is been long tagged scam and the most popular right now is the cryptocurrency investment which is far better than cloudmining investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Spazzer

Activity: 1081
Merit: 309

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 01:58:29 PM

As it's been stated in this thread multple times. Stay away from Cloud Mining.

However, if you are looking for some insight or affiliate here are some of the following:

HashFlare
This offers cryptocurrency cloud mining services on modern, high-efficiency equipment. Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) and Dash (DASH).
Commission: 10% of initial referred sales.

Genesis Mining
The largest cloud mining company on the market. Mining available for Bitcoin (BTC), Dash (DASH), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Monero (XMR) and Zcash (ZEC).
Commission: 2.5% of referred sales either upfront or in mining power.

NiceHash
The largest community sharing economy by connecting seller and buyers for Hash Power.
Commission: 5% of revenue share for referred users indefinitely.

MinerGate
Multicurrency mining pool with easy-to-use GUI miner. Ethereum (ETH), Zcash (ZEC) and Monero (XMR).
Commission: 30% of referred sales and profits from mining. Up to 75% of profits.

OxBTC
Chinese cloud mining focused on Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH) and Zcash (ZEC).
Commission: 25% of referred sale, first week deposit, income and yields of referred users indefinitely.

PHYSIBIT, MANTIS CRYPTOS & CRYPTO QUILTS - The best and most trusted places to shop for physical bitcoins and more!!
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:13:02 PM

Nope we can't call them company unless they can show some proof of their operation and their are few of them give a transparent sneak peak on their mining hardwares and one of them is genesis mining(still not recommended since its unprofitable).

Maybe it's time for us to move on since that cloudmining is been long tagged scam and the most popular right now is the cryptocurrency investment which is far better than cloudmining investment.

Cloud mining is indeed an old system that is now beginning to disappear. But I find it strange that there are still people interested in investing with cloud mining. As you are saying that there are still many more profitable investments. Some people mention Trading is the most profitable investment and some are saying that investing in a project can make us rich. I think those two things are much better than just hoping for cloud mining, believe cloud mining will only waste our time and it will end in vain.

If we go to cloud mining then we've wasted the money we have, and we will feel disappointed forever.
Mordvin

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:42:10 PM

Few heard who was excited about cloud mining, too little profit.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
             TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:24:20 PM

Few heard who was excited about cloud mining, too little profit.

Some are lead to loose and get scammed. Except genesis and hashflare all the cloud mining site opened attract with your ponzi schemes. I would advice you yo don't go towards any cloud mining investment.
If you interested mining field go with the buying mining cards and do with it.
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:25:09 PM

i think dedicate mining of crypto coins is very safer than other approaches. because sometimes there are some risks in that sites and cause to loss our mined coins
pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:33:37 PM

be careful if you want to buy cloud mining. because some of sites are scam. most of those site will cause a risk for you. so it is better for you just stay away from cloud mining.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:10:02 PM

Don't know cause I never using Cloud mining butt you have high chance to lose all your money cause almost cloud mining sites are scam or ponzi scheme. It's really hard to find out legit cloud mining at the moment so I think you should better stay away from cloud mining and try to find another way to invest your 1k$ in like trading or just need to find out a good crypto then buy and hold.

chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:35:36 PM

i thinks the cloud miming is to too much risk for invest and you have to be care with cloud mining site there 90% of sites are scam so before invest please check the it light or scam site than check the what kind of plans they have and invest like that much of big amount.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:05:44 PM

i thinks the cloud miming is to too much risk for invest and you have to be care with cloud mining site there 90% of sites are scam so before invest please check the it light or scam site than check the what kind of plans they have and invest like that much of big amount.
Yep. You're right. Invest in cloud mining is too risky cause nowaday, cloud mining is just a casing of ponzi system. Instead of investin in Cloud mining I think this guy'd better invest his money in holding, the least risky way to earn money and a lot of good cryptocurrencies to choose.

Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:19:35 PM

If you don't want to lose money, then you don't need cloud mining. It is better to buy a cryptocurrency and HODL it. It's reliable and reasonable.

gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

www.licx.io

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:33:03 PM

i would rather buy some potential altcoins and hold it, or if you really like bitcoin then get some and hold.
MOST or 99% of cloud mining are just pure scam. they will let you have your payout but soon will be gone with your money.
HYPE and ponzi are the thing we should not get into.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:32:52 PM

I really agree with a lot of people. Most of the "Cloud mining" sites are scam. I don't trust them. And i always don't recommend to use them. Friend if you need a profit, just buy bitcoin and hold it.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: