Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:05:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud mining  (Read 794 times)
slyver

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:44:42 PM

Well, also ask yourself if cloud mining would be so profitable - Why aren't they mining but themselves but they are selling capacity? Wink Like it has been said many times in this thread - some are ponzi schemes, be careful out there!
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:50:38 PM

Well, I agree with most here. There are quite a few scammers out there. You will never see one satoshi back from them.
The legit ones are barely profitable. I think that investing with a low risk profile is more profitable (but not free from risk of course)

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
Ajiloveyuyun

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:14:28 PM

You can turn 5 to 12 months. that too depends on the bitcoin price ...
you try to mine eth, do not you mine bitcoin, if you mine bitcoin will chance you get very small profit.
dessertinvest

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:19:54 PM

The whole cloud mining is not scam? Correct if I'm wrong)

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:30:22 PM

It seems to me that Cloud Mining is a very profitable business, but it's worth investing a lot to manage to earn a lot...
DumbLefty

Activity: 412

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:58:53 AM

If you want to start mining. It is better to assemble a mining ferm. No need to use cloud mining. Safer when your investment is in your hands and not someone else's.

BlackMoon258
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:06:49 AM

As my opinion, Cloud Mining is a good idea, but people just use this good idea for their bad purpose. Almost cloud mining service is a scam or a Ponzi system. So you better think carefully before investing in any Cloud Mining system.
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:15:17 AM

Cloud Mining is a good idea[....] Almost cloud mining service is a scam or a Ponzi system. So you better think carefully before investing in any Cloud Mining system.
Your words are contradicting, cloud mining is a good idea and you know that it's a scam?
Everyone who think cloud mining is an easy money, don't invest on it or the creators of it will tell it to you.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

boryanchik

Activity: 246
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:18:33 AM

Most 'cloud mining' sites are nothing but ponzi schemes. You should avoid them unless you like losing money. Smiley
I totally agree that making a profit on cloud farms is something magical, like a fairy tale. You will not get anything, only if a few years will recapture their funds.

rostpAyment

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:19:19 AM

Most 'cloud mining' sites are nothing but ponzi schemes. You should avoid them unless you like losing money. Smiley
it's better to ask an experienced person, or buy a tool, even if the capital is big but it produces.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:32:10 AM

As my opinion, Cloud Mining is a good idea, but people just use this good idea for their bad purpose. Almost cloud mining service is a scam or a Ponzi system. So you better think carefully before investing in any Cloud Mining system.

When cloud mining site owners are really making the money from the newbie investors and stealing how we can consider it even a good idea for investment bro. As you finally said it is ponzi scheme and scam attempt from the time it has been introduced bro.
If you enough fund with you want to start mining best idea you can get the GPU cards from your local city. Check the available youtube videos to connect the cards and etc. Hope you can make decent amount on mining but electricity may suck you so be careful about that.
marianna2020

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:10:38 AM

Most sites that provide services for the cloud mining are scams. It is better to assemble your own  mining ferm.  Or just invest to top altcoins.
FeverMore23

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:24:15 AM

I will advice to you that you should stop investing in any cloud mining site. It will always lead you to being scam. Everything about cloud mining is ponzi scheme.
makladun

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:43:47 AM

I think that the profit will be approximately this: about 30% of the total u`ll earn in half a year probably. I doubt that the percentage can be greater every half year
uzitgc

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:56:48 AM

As u know, there many sites that provide you cloud mining, but I think investing in that sites has some risks. so u can mine with other methods that discussed in the forum.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:16:25 AM

There is much risk in cloud mining, before when you do cloud mining there is still profit, but ever since a lot of scam sites had already used cloud mining to take you money, I doubt that there is still a legit site for that, I would rather suggest do your own mining and buy your own rig, there is no reason why you should pay someone bitcoin and then double your bitcoin in return because you have given them bitcoin, that in a sense is already a scam, however if you still want to proceed, prepare yourself that the money you will give will be gone.
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:04:07 AM

Question to all of you who already cloud mine: Is it actually profitable? And if so, how much have you been earning and what have you profited?
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:10:29 PM

It did not get virtually to determine with keen experience or anything, on the other hand due to their work seemed safe keeping. Stay departed, no out at   tip the scales at what, cloud mining is just bad news.
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:15:09 PM

I noticed that mining as a whole became less popular, most likely because of the decrease in profit. Many coins are transferred to another protocol PoS and before it was PoW

nezzard

Activity: 434