Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:58:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud mining  (Read 794 times)
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:58:40 PM

It seems to me that mining is completely unprofitable because many coins are transferred to PoS protocol and it becomes more and more difficult to mine.
Fatman861

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:26:34 PM

I do not believe in cloud mining! I'm doing real mining and it's not an easy job, and over time it loses its profitability. Only the one who owns the equipment earns well and this is temporary too! There is nothing more perfect than buying up coins and holding it until it becomes more expensive.
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:47:47 PM

It sounds cool anyway.. Imagine how could it be but I think no one will allow to use that power for rent cos they are able to mint by themselves, right?

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Ninjacointop

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:09:12 PM

I dealt with cloud mining. Having invested in hashflare around 200 dollars. After that, the market began to rapidly decline. (February 2018). Now the project doesn't accrue profit. I don't think it's good idea to invest in cloud mining. It is better to buy crypto, while everything is cheap
Eldest

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:56:32 PM

You should try with Togacoin, a data center in Tenerife that gives you payout from mining operations (also during token sale period) just keeping your tokens in your ERC20 wallet.  At the moment the token sale is in "early investor" phase, with a 33% bonus.

This is an interesting extract from the wp:

"Our endeavor is to separate the mining operations from the electricity costs, as well as diversifying investments to make the business safer and more independent from any market variable. This guarantees a complete payout to the token holders: in case mining become no longer profitable, it will be gradually replaced by our other activities (hosting/housing, application design/development and electricity sales).

The crypto-mining activity is strongly influenced by the electricity price and availability, because the success of this business model is largely dependent on the energy supply.

TOGA’s business model is part of a new generation of mining operations, which is climate-friendly, less subject to the fluctuations of energy price and, finally, more profitable and safe as it combines green energy sources with the business diversification."

https://togacoin.com/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4432984.0

Take a look if you have telegram:

https://t.me/togacoinofficialENG
https://t.me/cryptoboosterint
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:44:37 PM

Well, it, firstly, depends on the honesty of Cloud mining system - most of them are scams and you can get not a good one
Another one point depends on the coin that you wand to mine - how it have been working during the time, what kind of price it has now and etc.
I hope, if you will get a good coin from not scam project, you will get something about 1500$

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
_oh_no_stop_this_

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:21:47 AM

I think Bitmain charges way too much for their cloud mining service
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:34:55 AM

What is the profit if i will buy mining ferm (in cloud) for 1000$? Maybe aproximetly profits it will be also great to know!

Hi friend, what makes you decide for joining or thinking this cloud mining opportunities? But, i were you, i would not invest in it, because ive done that, most specially hashocean, been putting a lot of money and people under my team there but suddenly its gone, i mean i never recover my investment in it., so i would not recommend cloud mining., this is just a ponzi scheme trying to make money from the investors. Better not thinking about this opportunity my friend.
forevergala

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

cloud mining is a good investment for a short period of time, but this mining will last for just 2-4 months. and i think it's rather risky. i don't like this way of investments (
dragontigear

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:02:50 PM

What is the profit if i will buy mining ferm (in cloud) for 1000$? Maybe aproximetly profits it will be also great to know!

I'm not sure if you can get a good profit in buying mining hardware because we can't really assure that the coin mined is profitable and i must suggest to invest your money directly to a cryptocurrency so you can start earning a big amount of money once crypto market rise up.
_oh_no_stop_this_

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:05:56 PM

Have you all heard about this new thing called "mining hotel" ? It is similar to cloud mining, but you actually bring your hardware to the warehouse, and then people take care of it for a fee. This is suitable if you live in an apartment or have weak electrical supply. Seems like this is more trustable solution
Isaackim

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:32:12 PM

Be very careful, this days you can be easily scammed of your hard earned money.
Ethan Becker

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:11:23 PM

Some people says that cloud mining not-profitable now. I have a friend who invest in cloud mining a year ago, he don't invest in it now. Now he just trade and hold some coins.
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:50:04 PM

In my experience, all cloud mining is a scams in one way or another, probably the best option would be to just buy the cryptocurrency on the exchange and hold it.
montreal

Activity: 328

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:13:42 PM

I do not have personal experience in cloud mining, but I've heard from many people that it's very profitable) The main thing is not to work with scams  Undecided Undecided

DAEX ◄► RELIABLE CLEARING ECOSYSTEM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ANNWHITEPAPERBOUNTY 
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:15:37 AM

We would highly recommend that you stay away in cloud mining most of then are just scams and you can just lose your money. If you really want to earn form mining then to hardware mining instead, depending on the cryptocurrency that you would want to mine you can do GPU mining or ASIC mining it will depend on your preference. But if you do not want the hassle of maintaining your mining rig then investing in cryptocurrency and HODL will be you best bet.
yakovsevsk

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:24:19 AM

Last year I bought a cloud mining contract. The first months were about 300 percent a year. Now the contract is still valid. But the accrual is 0%. Since all charges go to the fall of electricity.
Cagan

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:01:09 PM

I searched for cloud mining sometime. you give a certain amount of money and buy an annual mining, and if you find a reference, you are getting paid. but sites are paying a certain amount of money and trusting their users and getting more members and then disappearing. so almost all of them are ponzi. please do not try to make money in an easy way because you will eventually be lost.
_oh_no_stop_this_

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:04:56 PM

So how is nicehash making money if you all saying cloud mining is dead?
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:50:39 PM

I don't believe in cloud mining. Try to think logically - why should miners share profits with us, if they have good equipment and they can earn without us? Most likely, such pools will turn out to be scammers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: